Author Topic: Open Letter To Dummies  (Read 979 times)

Offline I_B_Perky

Open Letter To Dummies
« on: March 25, 2020, 06:01:08 PM »
Yo Dummies... Perky here. How ya doing? For the last 18 years you idiots been harping about a GOP pres gonna institute Marshall [sic] Law.

Well guess what? Seems it is all the dems that want to do that. President Trump wants this shit over and yer asses are complaining that he ain't doing it!

Just thought I would point that out.

In closing, please catch the bug, **** off and then perish.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline I_B_Perky

Re: Open Letter To Dummies
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2020, 06:30:38 PM »
Oh and BTW dummies... all us President Trump supporters live in rural states. Well will survive the bug. You inner city pukes are all gonna die.... all according to plan.  :lmao:

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 06:35:38 PM »
Oh and BTW dummies... all us President Trump supporters live in rural states. Well will survive the bug. You inner city pukes are all gonna die.... all according to plan.  :lmao:

Just google search for coronavirus HIV. China made a gay killer.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2020, 07:02:16 PM »
Just google search for coronavirus HIV. China made a gay killer.

All according to plan!!!!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2020, 09:34:33 PM »
All according to plan!!!!

Just as a reminder to the primitives... I'm profiting from you poop pushers. Invested in HIV meds months ago and it wasn't for humanitarian reasons. Gays have deep pockets and are highly promiscuous. That means big money.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2020, 12:10:43 AM »
They're as confused as they've ever been. I admit I have enjoyed watching them completely panic over the last week or so. First they claim it was racist to close the borders, now they're wondering why it wasn't done sooner. They complain about not enough supplies, etc for NYC, yet have seemingly forgotten that De Blasio kept the schools opened until just recently. Yeah, if there's one group that never drags germs home during the wintertime it's school kids. The NYC mayor is an idiot. They talk as if their opinions matter, but they're as helpless and as inept as they've ever been. They just want a Dem in the WH who will swoop in and tell them what to do, what to say, and how to think. And they've never wanted someone to kiss their boo boos and tuck them into bed any worse than they want it now. But Nanny State just isn't showing up to comfort them. So sad.

But it's all doom and gloom. Millions upon millions of Americans are going to die in the next 2 weeks all because "orange man bad". (And if millions and millions don't show up dead, they'll claim Trump is fudging the numbers while simultaneously praising Dem governors for the numbers being so low.) In the meanwhile, Slo Joe can't string 2 words together without forgetting who he is or when his next scheduled nap is to take place. The only thing they have going for them is sheer hysteria, misinformation, finger pointing, hatred, and despair.

I'm loving it!

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2020, 08:17:54 AM »
Yo Dummies... Perky here. How ya doing? For the last 18 years you idiots been harping about a GOP pres gonna institute Marshall [sic] Law.

Well guess what? Seems it is all the dems that want to do that. President Trump wants this shit over and yer asses are complaining that he ain't doing it!

I can still recall the DU thread in December 2016 in which the Dummies were openly calling on Obama to throw out the 2016 election results, set a new election date, stay in office past his term limit to oversee this, and declare Martial Law if anyone expresses opposition to this.
They truly only oppose such despotic measures when they're committed by a Republican president, and would openly cheer on a Democrat president doing it.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 08:46:14 AM by Movie buff- The Sequel »

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2020, 10:02:10 AM »

HI5

Now the leftists are all if it saves just 1 child's life again.  When letting in murderous and raping illegal criminal invaders, not so much. In fact, I never heard a democommie use it during that time.

Oh and BTW dummies... all us President Trump supporters live in rural states. Well will survive the bug. You inner city pukes are all gonna die.... all according to plan.

Not "sad but true" but "happy and true."
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2020, 10:15:34 AM »

HI5

Now the leftists are all if it saves just 1 child's life again.  When letting in murderous and raping illegal criminal invaders, not so much. In fact, I never heard a democommie use it during that time.

Not "sad but true" but "happy and true."

Wait wait... when they decide to protect planned parenthood, children are a "burden" which way is it?
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)