Author Topic: Morris is suggesting that Boehner is joining the club of marshmallow politicians  (Read 852 times)

Offline 5412

Hi,

Interesting 3 minute lunch time video from Dick Morris today.  Looks like Boehner is about as courageous as he called Obama.

http://www.dickmorris.com/stop-gop-sequester-retreat-dick-morris-tv-lunch-alert/?utm_source=dmreports&utm_medium=dmreports&utm_campaign=dmreports

regards,

Offline DumbAss Tanker

He is an interesting commentator, but he has a terrible track record.  I wouldn't take his word on anything, good or bad.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Well, so far he's held tough on the sequester instead of capitulating. Considering how much 0bama has played this up as the worst possible disaster for the country (with tons and tons of help from the bend over class in the media), this might turn out okay for congress. The boy king has finally had his bluff called. Good.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
Well, so far he's held tough on the sequester instead of capitulating. Considering how much 0bama has played this up as the worst possible disaster for the country (with tons and tons of help from the bend over class in the media), this might turn out okay for congress. The boy king has finally had his bluff called. Good.

Cindie

Today on Rush I heard that Barry is saying we won't notice it for as long as a month.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Today on Rush I heard that Barry is saying we won't notice it for as long as a month.

I think Dear Leader is busily preparing fallback positions for when/if Congress doesn't bend to his bullying.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Dori

I thought they didn't go into effect until Oct., or was it suspended last Oct. because of the election?

Next month (three weeks) is gonna be the real fight.... raising the debt limit.
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline pissant

• Just Off Probation
" joining the club of marshmallow politicians"?!?

Joining?  He's been been a walking, talking spokescapon for Stay Puft ever since he entered the so-called "leadership".  Granted, he's a rare orange-hued marshmellow.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 10:07:41 PM by pissant »

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Good to see that the blindingly obvious doesn't escape Dick(head) Morris' finely honed senses for too long... :whatever:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline pissant

• Just Off Probation
Good to see that the blindingly obvious doesn't escape Dick(head) Morris' finely honed senses for too long... :whatever:

Old Landslide Morris. 

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
" joining the club of marshmallow politicians"?!?

Joining?  He's been been a walking, talking spokescapon for Stay Puft ever since he entered the so-called "leadership".  Granted, he's a rare orange-hued marshmellow.

Obviously somebody didn't hold the stick he was attached to in the campfire long enough.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
  Boehner is joining the club of marshmallow politicians 

I thought he was a charter member.
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne