Author Topic: This could turn into a huge Bachman victory  (Read 943 times)

Offline 5412

This could turn into a huge Bachman victory
« on: July 21, 2011, 05:22:11 PM »
Hi,

Dick Morris predicted the compromise bill will pass the senate and then it will not pass the house despite Boehner's urging.  Then, as Morris said, all hell will break loose.  Boy I hope so.

Boehner cannot leave the president's office and say he has a deal because he likely will not know until the final vote is taken.  He is supposed to unveil it to the republicans on Friday and likely it will be either flat rejected or they will demand some major modifications but I really doubt they will sign off on the first pass.

What a wonderful time for Bachman to rally the conservative troops and keep them in line and vote down the senate version.  I really believe that many in Washington do not take the tea party or conservative folks seriously and it would really signal there is a new sheriff in town.  Then, once all hell breaks loose, it would force Boehner to include Bachmann in the negotiations which should have been done all along.

In the meantime, once the deadline passes and the chicken Little's realize the sky did not fall Boehner and BO end up with egg on their face and Bachman can start demanding the changes that are necessary.

One can dream can't I??????

Regards,

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
Re: This could turn into a huge Bachman victory
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 06:08:34 PM »
One can dream can't I??????

Yes, We Can.
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 09:02:39 AM »
I like a lot of the stuff Morris says, but while he is an intriguing thinker (And thinker about  intrigues) he hasn't been too on-target for awhile; he knows the Clinton machine very well and no doubt still has sources in it, but they aren't involved in this and I would not put any money on his estimate of the situation here.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline 5412

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 04:39:10 PM »
I like a lot of the stuff Morris says, but while he is an intriguing thinker (And thinker about  intrigues) he hasn't been too on-target for awhile; he knows the Clinton machine very well and no doubt still has sources in it, but they aren't involved in this and I would not put any money on his estimate of the situation here.

Hi, 

It appears he has his own TV network like Beck and is trying to draw attention to it.  I agree he has not always been spot on.  The particular article I read was more of if this happens this then will result etc. and he took the reader through the steps.

regards,