Author Topic: Open letter to Donald Trump  (Read 891 times)

Offline 5412

Open letter to Donald Trump
« on: September 25, 2016, 11:28:56 AM »
Open Letter to Donald Trump

Dear Mr. Trump,

I read where Mrs. Clinton’s camp has decided to go to the attack mode in the upcoming debate.  I write this on the eve of the debate to save you some time.   

During the debate, when she interrupts and makes personal insults, do not respond until she has done it several times.  Then calmly reaffirm with the moderator (perhaps quote from the rules if you have them) that interruption is not allowed by the rules, hoping he says yes.

Then, when it is time for your closing remarks, here is what I suggest you consider saying.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my closing remarks I want to address the American people directly.  By my count Mrs. Clinton interrupted me at least a dozen times, most all with personal put downs.  While she may have spent the last several days preparing for the debate, she must have forgotten to review the rules.  More importantly, her behavior tonight is a clear demonstration of what I have been telling our audiences on the campaign trail. 

Whether it is Whitewater, the Travelgate scandal, Rose Law firm billing records that were lost, and magically appeared on Mrs. Clinton’s desk in the White House shortly after the statute of limitations expired, Benghazi or testifying under oath before the FBI and congress, once again Mrs. Clinton has demonstrated that she believes she is above the rules.

Had I interrupted her the New York Times and other mainstream media would be blaring it from the rooftops.  When it comes to the Clinton scandals, the media ignores them, tries to change the subject and hide them from the public.  The democrats send their talking points to the press and they willingly comply sending the same message.

Her tactics tonight were right from the debating textbook.  When you cannot debate your opponent’s message logically you attack the messenger, call them names, put them down!  This is something the democrats have done very well in the past.

The democrats under Obama and Clinton continue to govern against the will of the majority.  Anyone who is opposed to their policies is labeled, homophobic, xenophobic, ilamophobic – you name it.   

The reason I am standing here tonight is too many mainstream Washington republicans were afraid of speaking out and being labeled by the media. 

What Donald Trump stands for is a push back by mainstream America.  Americans are tired of being ruled by the likes of Obama and Clinton, governing against the will of the majority. 

•   The majority of Americans still oppose Obamacare; it must be repealed.
•   The majority of Americans want an immigration policy to protect them from harm.
•   The majority of Americans want an immigration policy that will protect their jobs.
•   The majority of Americans do not want the banks bailed out at taxpayer’s expense.
•   The majority of Americans do not believe in ransom for hostages and funding terrorist nations.

This list goes on.

So tonight I want to help mainstream America.  Tonight I want to help the hard working people who are tired of seeing their tax dollars wasted and jobs moving offshore.  I want to help all of you who are understandably very angry with the federal government and feeling put down when you voice your opinion.

The next time a liberal, or the liberal media tries to counter your logic calling you a name and labeling you with a phobia, accuse them of suffering from voter-phobia. Voter phobia is defined as having to lie and obscure your real intentions to govern against the will of the majority.

Mainstream America has been pushed around by an out of control government long enough.  It’s time to stop the madness and that is exactly what I intend to do when you elect me as the next president of the United States.

-------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Trump, you have connected with mainstream America.  The real issue is a government that governs against the will of the majority.  I listed just a few examples.  You can debate immigration, the economy, foreign policy all day long, but the bottom line is the liberal positions goes against the grain of the majority of Americans and they are fed up.

Best personal regards,

Dennis Miller
Anthem, AZ

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: Open letter to Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 12:09:00 PM »
I hope he can make the point that Clinton is far from being a uniter, despite her cheap slogan, "Stronger together".

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 02:28:49 PM »
I hope he can make the point that Clinton is far from being a uniter, despite her cheap slogan, "Stronger together".

Everything about Hillary Rodham Clinton is cheap, except her bank balance.

She's a liar, she's a power-mad narcissist, she's a Washington insider who knows how to game the system. She knows how to assure the clueless and the ignorant that she knows best for them, and they respond in kind by groveling at her feet.

Hillary Rodham Clinton personifies the word "evil" and we would all be better off when she has her grand mal seizure right in the middle of the debate to illustrate to the world, finally and for good, how incapable she is of filling that office.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline 5412

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 10:33:33 PM »
Hi,

You are spot on.  I got snookered by the signals put out by the Clinton camp.

What I saw on the debate was a career politician skilled at lying with grace and dignity, versus a businessman who deals with the real world.

Each team will say that they won. 

To that I say:

1. I think it was a draw.
2.  When you are ahead in the polls, all you have to do is keep from screwing up badly.
3.  Where does the ability to debate translate to being a good president?

We saw bullshit on the stage tonight presented on a silver platter.

A good friend tonight said that he was not going to watch the debate; but rather he wanted to rearrange his sock drawer.  That was good advice. 

Regards,

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2016, 03:09:30 PM »
I slept through it.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2016, 03:27:14 PM »
I slept through it.

I had the TV on, but no sound, while I was on the ray-de-oh last night. It looked ripe for a Bad Lip Reading.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2016, 05:58:21 PM »
I turned it on around 10 or so.  Trump was talking about Japan.  He seemed.. I don't know... disjointed or out of sorts. Like he couldn't hold a line of thinking.  Then hillary zinged him.  I turned it off after that.

I'm afraid he just doesn't do well speaking off the cuff in a debate.   :thatsright:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi