Author Topic: 12-year-old drug smuggler reignites immigration debate  (Read 2354 times)

Offline DLR Pyro

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: 12-year-old drug smuggler reignites immigration debate
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 07:36:55 PM »
The U.S. Border Patrol earlier this month arrested a 12-year-old illegal immigrant smuggling 80 pounds of marijuana from Mexico into Texas, reigniting a debate over controversial comments made by a Republican congressman earlier this year about children’s involvement in the cross-border drug trade.

Since I'm sure this kid entered the U.S. illegally with the 80 pounds of pot by no fault of his own the libs will be clamoring to grant him legal status under the dream act.

Let's put the shoe on the other foot. Make it s US citizen an 80 pounds of crack, and 12 years old and no fault of their own. Then let's see where the libs want those chips to fall.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline thundley4

Re: 12-year-old drug smuggler reignites immigration debate
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 07:37:12 PM »
Let's put the shoe on the other foot. Make it s US citizen an 80 pounds of crack, and 12 years old and no fault of their own. Then let's see where the libs want those chips to fall.

If a 12 year old Obamason was caught with that much crack, they would say that "the man" is responsible for his economic situation that drove him to crime.  (DUmmies would want to know where they can get that much crack.)