Author Topic: Rep. Lamar Smith: Immigration Bill 'Worse Than We Thought,' Legalizes Relatives  (Read 3240 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Rep. Lamar Smith (R-Texas) said today that the Senate immigration bill is even worse than feared, since it legalizes illegals' relatives and even those previously deported:

"It's hard to believe, but the Senate immigration bill is worse than we thought. Despite assurances, the border is not secured before almost everyone in the country illegally is given amnesty.  The bill guarantees there will be a rush across the border to take advantage of massive amnesty."

Rep. Smith says the Senate immigration bill shreds current immigration laws:

"And the Senate proposal offers amnesty to far more illegal immigrants than we thought.  In addition to most of the 11 million illegal immigrants already in the country, the bill offers to legalize the relatives of illegal immigrants outside the U.S. and even others who have already been deported back home. So current immigration laws are shredded.

"The Senate bill is bad news for the American people. The good news is that the House Judiciary Committee will come up with a better plan that improves our immigration system and puts the interests of American workers first."

http://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/rep-lamar-smith-immigration-bill-worse-we-thought-legalizes-relatives-and
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
WOW, that could mean another 20 million people.  :thatsright:
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline CG6468

Something good better happen, and soon!  :killemall:
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
Burns me up that Rubio is involved with this.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Burns me up that Rubio is involved with this.

You and me both Freep.  It's obvious he was brought in so the idiots that want open borders could claim they have the TEA Party on board...but now he looks like another RINO if this thing goes through with his name on it.

I'm hoping the events of Monday will start to bring this idiocy to a screeching halt.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Rubio was on Limbaugh's show earlier trying to sell this polished turd.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
Rubio was on Limbaugh's show earlier trying to sell this polished turd.

You have a way with words.  :-)
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Tess Anderson

yes, Jeff Sessions says about the same thing . . . this bill is terrible.

As for LaRaza Rubio, I think his presidential aspirations should be expired based on this issue alone. His bill is amnesty.

Offline DLR Pyro

Im tired of hearing Rubio and other politicians say our current system is broke and needs to be fixed.  The only thing that is broke is the political will to enforce our existing laws and prosecute employers who hire illegals, prosecute any mayor or police chief who runs a sanctuary city, seal and patrol the borders, stop making life easy for illegals who are already here, and stop making the prospect of crossing over the border to live here illegally appealing.  We don't need more laws.  We need the existing laws enforced.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
You and me both Freep.  It's obvious he was brought in so the idiots that want open borders could claim they have the TEA Party on board...but now he looks like another RINO if this thing goes through with his name on it.

I'm hoping the events of Monday will start to bring this idiocy to a screeching halt.

I disagree that he is a RINO, the republican party is pro amnesty now, so he is following the new republican way.
I think it is Ptarmigan who likes the term, CINO, and I agree with him.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.