Author Topic: MSNBC - the cult of Demo-gogery  (Read 1456 times)

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
MSNBC - the cult of Demo-gogery
« on: October 24, 2012, 12:28:45 PM »
I noticed that even CNN.COM had a blurb on the emails that were uncovered indicating that the WH new all about the terrorist attack in Libya from the beginning.

MSNBC runs with a story the believe details Romney's change of positions on key issues. Keep in mind that conservatives flip flop but libs' views evolve.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
Re: MSNBC - the cult of Demo-gogery
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 10:20:17 PM »
I noticed that even CNN.COM had a blurb on the emails that were uncovered indicating that the WH new all about the terrorist attack in Libya from the beginning.

MSNBC runs with a story the believe details Romney's change of positions on key issues. Keep in mind that conservatives flip flop but libs' views evolve.

Maybe I am stupid or something, but I haven't seen Romney flip flop on issues during this election. Yes he has evolved on abortion from earlier days, but as far as I can tell he has been preaching the same message this entire election season.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Re: MSNBC - the cult of Demo-gogery
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 10:27:33 PM »
Maybe I am stupid or something, but I haven't seen Romney flip flop on issues during this election. Yes he has evolved on abortion from earlier days, but as far as I can tell he has been preaching the same message this entire election season.
Maybe me too but it almost seems like Romney went from running moderate during the primaries to running full bore conservative now.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey