Author Topic: What does this button do?  (Read 2410 times)

Offline ToddWB

• Probationary (Probie)
What does this button do?
« on: November 17, 2010, 02:52:00 PM »
Oh...an introduction thread...I must have known you'd have one of these.

Was a militant marxist until I got out of college and started my own business (well...and moved off to the Border of Mexico and Texas)
Live in one of the only blue counties that does not contain a large urban center, but everyone here (except me) must get a Govt check....esp the folks right acrtoss the river...it's hard to believe untless yuou see it, but Mexico here has it's mouth firmly on the US Govt tit.
Oh...and I'm as hard right now as I was hard left then...
As some of you know, I do a bit of posting over at ACOC too. See there are a few Texans here, how about Sooners...got any of those?
At my desk, listening to talk radio

Offline The Hollywood NeoCon

• Visionary, Sage, Drunkard, Screenwriter
  • "For God & Country: Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"
Re: What does this button do?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 03:02:40 PM »

Was a militant marxist until I got out of college and started my own business (well...and moved off to the Border of Mexico and Texas)
Live in one of the only blue counties that does not contain a large urban center, but everyone here (except me) must get a Govt check....esp the folks right acrtoss the river...it's hard to believe untless yuou see it, but Mexico here has it's mouth firmly on the US Govt tit.
As some of you know, I do a bit of posting over at ACOC too. See there are a few Texans here, how about Sooners...got any of those?

Welcome, Todd!!!

By the way, you do know you could've started your own intro thread, right?????  :-)

Offline cavegal

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 03:30:33 PM »
Welcome Todd!  :cheersmate:

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline new england yankee

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 08:38:51 AM »

Go ahead now Todd ... you can use my introductory thread to introduce yourself.  I'm all about sharing until someone tries to get there hands on my ice cream.

New here myself, let me say welcome!

Now ... what is ACOC?  Inquiring minds ... mine ... want to know!
Please.  And thank you.
:usflag:

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 09:08:40 AM »
Welcome Todd!!!!

:texas: :cheersmate:
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 09:10:32 AM »
 :rotf:  Congratulations, ToddWB... you got your own thread.

I needed a good laugh this morning.  Thanks.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline new england yankee

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2010, 09:15:19 AM »
:rotf:  Congratulations, ToddWB... you got your own thread.

I needed a good laugh this morning.  Thanks.

I was willing to share.  I was!
:usflag:

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2010, 12:04:38 PM »
Welcome to both of you
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2010, 12:22:20 PM »
Welcome Todd. :cheersmate:

Offline ToddWB

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2010, 10:36:06 AM »
Go ahead now Todd ... you can use my introductory thread to introduce yourself.  I'm all about sharing until someone tries to get there hands on my ice cream.

New here myself, let me say welcome!

Now ... what is ACOC?  Inquiring minds ... mine ... want to know!
Please.  And thank you.
Ann Coulter forum...and wow..didn't think  dat button do this!  Just scanning the headlines so far, there's so much going on I wouldn't know where to start. To draw an analogy, it Reminds me of a speed metal version of Billy Joel's "We didn't start the Fire".

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2010, 10:43:33 AM »

As some of you know, I do a bit of posting over at ACOC too. See there are a few Texans here, how about
I was apparently having a blonde moment....I won't tell y'all how many times I read that sentence before it registered as it was meant to... :thatsright:

Welcome, Todd, I'm sure you will fit right in....

:-)
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline ToddWB

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2010, 10:58:21 AM »

As some of you know, I do a bit of posting over at ACOC too. See there are a few Texans here, how about
I was apparently having a blonde moment....I won't tell y'all how many times I read that sentence before it registered as it was meant to... :thatsright:

Welcome, Todd, I'm sure you will fit right in....

:-)

I..umm...ah nevermind. I'm having some more M & M's.