Author Topic: Not friended on Facebook because I don't like Bush  (Read 485 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Not friended on Facebook because I don't like Bush
« on: October 21, 2009, 02:17:42 PM »
WolverineDG  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Oct-21-09 12:12 PM
Original message
Not friended on Facebook because I don't like Bush

Got this in my inbox: i would add u as a friend just for (game) but i saw u really do not like bush....so no thanks

Um, what? :crazy:

Now on my profile is something I posted last night about healthcare. Of course one of my freeper relatives had to chime in :eyes: & so I told him to turn off Faux & World Nut Daily & go to a real news source.

Nothing about Idiot Son at all. The rest is just postings from various games that I play.

Of course, I'm sure it didn't help matters much that my avatar is a pic of me with Senator Kennedy. Oh well.

I suppose this shows just how brainwashed these people are--they can't even tolerate someone with a different opinion on an internet forum where there are various ways they can keep that person from sending messages to them or responding to their posts. :eyes:

dg

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6824469

The irony of that last paragraph. DU is made up of morons who can't tolerate different opinions anywhere much less on a forum.

Wickerman  DU Moderator Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Oct-21-09 12:18 PM
Response to Original message
2. The RW used Rush and Fox to create a 24/7 world of political hate

us vs. them environment. Now we all live in it

:lmao:

jaksavage  Donating Member  (796 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Oct-21-09 12:41 PM
Response to Original message
7. It is staggering

to me that anyone could still be a Bush fan.
Proof that we need to prosecute.

:confused: How is this proof of anything? Much less that * needs to be frog marched?

I would wager 90% of DUmmies have cut off friends and family because they liked Bush now this chucklehead is whining cuz someone who likes Bush wont add him.
 :mental:

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline jtyangel

Re: Not friended on Facebook because I don't like Bush
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 02:38:37 PM »
Oh what a load of horse manure! I have some liberal friends on my facebook and the couple who are verbally so can't express their opinions without being patronizing and sh*theaded right out of the gate(one notable exception being Miss Mia from this board who is always respectful when she joins a debate). They post things to their wall and right away insult with the 'brainwashed' or 'uncaring' crap. And then in the midst of telling someone they are so diverse and think of 'everyone' in the same way they think they are so much smarter then you to throw an underhanded insult which when they are called on it, they totally ignore! LMAO

Did I mention that once you cross them too, they take digs at you all over their and your facebook accounts? From what I've seen, they are entitled to say whatever they please, but if you say something its the same attitude in this guy's DU post, "They just had to say something." I know, I know, it sucks doesn't it that you are challenged on anything.

I know liberals like this all to well. They can never ever express their opinions in a way without insulting people. NEVER! It was probably that lack of good manners that actually got the request turned down. I'm about to ditch someone I've known for a very long time because he does this same thing. He will be the second liberal who can't behave themselves that I've had to ditch. Both people I know in real life too for 15-25 years. Sad, really, sad!

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 02:55:24 PM »
Ya know, I can't think of one time that when we gat a liberal over here, that they stay civil for more than a few posts.

Hmmmmm, wonder why they act the same way every place they go? It's like a puppy that refuses to stop poopin' on the carpet.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 03:28:49 PM »
That has to be a mole!  It would be my pick for best mole post of the month.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 04:59:57 PM »
Sounds like the facebook guy has the right idea about the primitive.  Why befriend some kook who you've correctly recognized is minus any intelligence and value?  Life can be hard enough without purposely opening your door to every liberal idiot (pardon the redundancy) that passes your way.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.