Author Topic: U.S. to Shelve Nuclear-Missile Shield in Europe  (Read 3720 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: U.S. to Shelve Nuclear-Missile Shield in Europe
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2009, 12:22:22 PM »
Just plain FUBAR.  In one stroke, we give the Russians everything they wanted, for nothing in return; stabbed Poland and the Czechs in the back; told the Ukranians and Georgians they can't rely on us for jack against the Russians; locked our focus on a single avenue of threat from Iran; and hinted to the Iranians they better launch their solid fuel rockets at Israel because we're not even looking for them in that direction.  Jesus F. Christ. 

Just heard on the top of the hour radio news here in KC that our esteemed Secretary of State, Ms. Clinton attempted to call the Polish president this morning to discuss the issue, and he refused to accept her call.........

What a statesman we have in the WH.........one would have thought that a matter of this import would have been discussed in advance with the involved parties.........honestly, this jug-eared clown will make us the laughing stock of the free world before its over........

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2009, 12:25:21 PM »
Good for him.  F*** me once, shame on you; f*** me twice...
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2009, 12:32:04 PM »

I can almost certainly predict that the next we hear from the Poles and Czechs will be the announcement that they will withdraw their troops from both theaters in the middle east......which will indirectly result in more American casualties there.......great job asshole!!

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2009, 01:26:55 PM »

Not the first time in history we've screwed over central Europe. You'd think that Obama, with all of his vast intelligence (wheeze) and experience (ahem), and with the greatest of statesmen, Joe Biden (cough) as VP, he'd avoid these serious, devastating blunders.

And he campaigned on regaining our world stature? Which stature? The one during the Carter years? I only hope we have another Reagan in the works to undo some of this damage.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies