Author Topic: stuttering primitive being used as a front for fund-raising  (Read 388 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
stuttering primitive being used as a front for fund-raising
« on: August 21, 2009, 11:40:42 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x8603446

Oh my.

The stuttering primitive, who has NOT donated to Skins's island:

ccharles000  (1000+ posts)        Fri Aug-21-09 07:53 AM
Original message

Brown says she needs millions for Senate run 

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-08-20/story...

The campaign may not be official, but the scramble for a war chest has begun.

Still posturing for a possible U.S. Senate run, U.S. Rep. Corrine Brown, D-Fla., said she'll need at least several million dollars in the bank to secure a Democratic nomination in the race to replace Republican Mel Martinez.

During a Times-Union editorial board meeting on Wednesday, Brown said fundraising began this month although her Senate prospects remain "exploratory."

She said she's aiming for at least $500,000 in donations by Sept. 30. If she opts against a Senate run, she said the money could transfer to her re-election efforts in the U.S. House, where she's served since 1992.

Campaign funds pay for things like rallies and television advertising.

"If you don't have money in the bank, you are considered weak in Washington. I'm not weak, so I have to get the money," Brown said. "But it's not just about money. I have 17 years' experience."

Cal Carpenter (226 posts)      Fri Aug-21-09 08:10 AM
Response to Original message

1. If you don't have money in the bank, you are considered weak in Washington

That's a little too close to the truth, Ms. Brown, I don't think you are supposed to say things like that out loud if you want the backing of the people who are considered $trong in Washington.

Just sayin'

Okay, listen up now.

This is only a theory, but as long as I maintain a record of being right 50% + 1 of the time, it might have legs.

The stuttering primitive has rarely, if ever, mentioned anything about Florida in any of his bonfires or comments.  True, the stuttering primitive is originally from the south, but he usually refers to three southern states, none of them being Florida.

So why would the stuttering primitive light a bonfire about some obscure congresswoman from Florida?

Unless someone asked him to, put him up to it?

And then consider the lone responder at the bonfire, a newbie primitive, who comments in hopes of keeping the bonfire burning.

Think about it.

I first noticed this phenomenon circa two years ago, when Ms. Ed, the unappellated eohippus, the "Horse with no Name" primitive, lit up a bonfire about Cuba.  Before that time, Ms. Ed had never once mentioned Cuba on Skins's island. 

It was most peculiar, Ms. Ed talking about Cuba.

And, significantly, most of the primitives commenting at her bonfire were newbie primitives, probably on the payroll of the Fidelista lobby in this country; after that one bonfire by Ms. Ed, they didn't seem to stick around Skins's island much longer.

There's something fishy here.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: stuttering primitive being used as a front for fund-raising
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 11:43:06 AM »
just ten dollars away from defeating that mean old rethuglican.  :lmao:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 11:46:10 AM »
Aside from the DUmp fishiness, the actual fundraising looks fishy too. I'd say she wants to pick up some real estate deals in Miami Beach, and needs some quick cash.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 11:48:42 AM »
I wouldn't suspect gay DUmmy ccccccharles of any covert activity.
He's way too dumb to be anyone's undercover operative.
This is just another of the news articles that gay DUmmy cccccharles copies and pastes endlessly.
He rarely has anything to say himself, due to always having things in his mouth.
He's a queer latter day Kephra.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 11:51:43 AM »
He's way too dumb to be anyone's undercover operative.

Well, Ms. Ed isn't any shining light of illumination herself; in fact, Ms. Ed is pretty stupid.

What I'm guessing is that someone just sent the stuttering primitive a personal message, saying, "Hey could you post this for me?", and the stuttering primitive, being a southerner and hence naturally polite, said, "Yeah, sure."
apres moi, le deluge