Author Topic: DUmmies Ambivalent on Cruelty  (Read 383 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
DUmmies Ambivalent on Cruelty
« on: August 12, 2009, 06:02:59 PM »
Hello_Kitty  (1000+ posts)        Wed Aug-12-09 06:31 PM
Original message
8 Puppies Found Abandoned In Plastic Box 
BALTIMORE -- Several puppies are being nursed back to health after being found trapped inside a sealed container in the sweltering heat.
The box had been placed next to a Dumpster in north Baltimore. Two men made the discovery of the eight retriever-mix puppies Monday after hearing noises coming from the container.
Jennifer Meade-Brause, executive director of the Baltimore Animal Rescue and Care Shelter, said the dogs were near death, with body temperatures of 107 degrees. They rebounded quickly once exposed to cool air and water.

The executive director of BARCS said the dogs rebounded quickly once exposed to cool air and water. "We'll just watch them for a few more days. The prognosis is great," Mead-Brause said.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6288705

greguganus (1000+ posts)        Wed Aug-12-09 06:32 PM
Response to Original message
1. A lot of heartless people out there. n/t

Maru Kitteh  (1000+ posts)        Wed Aug-12-09 06:33 PM
2. Sometimes it is SO HARD not to hate people. 
Really.

SDuderstadt (1000+ posts)      Wed Aug-12-09 06:40 PM
Response to Reply #3
5. This brought me close to tears when I read it...
how on earth can people do stuff like this?

LostInAnomie  (1000+ posts)      Wed Aug-12-09 06:41 PM
Original message
There is nothing I hate more than people that are intentionally cruel to animals.
They are scum and should serve long prison sentences.

flvegan  (1000+ posts)        Wed Aug-12-09 06:41 PM
6. Sometimes it is SO hard to believe in nonviolence.

All this wailing and gnashing of teeth over a box full of mongrel pups, while every single
person on this thread thinks it's A-OK to suction the brains from a living human infant,
and then crush its skull.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Re: DUmmies Ambivalent on Cruelty
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 03:56:17 AM »

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6288705

All this wailing and gnashing of teeth over a box full of mongrel pups, while every single
person on this thread thinks it's A-OK to suction the brains from a living human infant,
and then crush its skull.

Was there alot of mashing of teeth and outrage over the two baby's found in a  boiling hot dumpster a couple weeks ago.?

Waiting for update on the father of the 2 year old and betting he will just get Counseling and parenting classes-----Now theres a man I would like to see spending years in an Egyptian prison.