Author Topic: dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher lies again  (Read 1566 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher lies again
« on: August 12, 2009, 12:13:39 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6285064

Oh my.

The dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher:

proud2BlibKansan  (1000+ posts)        Wed Aug-12-09 12:37 PM
Original message

My congressman has canceled his town halls because he received death threats

OVERLAND PARK, KAN. - Police are investigating after Rep. Dennis Moore, (D) Kan. 3rd Dist., received two threats in the last 10 days over the health care reform bill. One came by phone to his office in Overland Park, and the other he didn't want to elaborate on.

Because Rep. Moore takes these threats seriously, and because he said he doesn't want to deal with the circus other members of Congress have been subjected to, he's not holding any town hall meetings on health care. Instead, he's sending out surveys to constituents and taking opinions by phone and email (see contact information below).

Rep. Moore said he hasn't seen this much outcry over an issue since the Vietnam era.

"I expect to have differences with people, differences of opinion. And, I respect people's opinions. But, I expect exchanges we have to be respectful and not threatening. As a former prosecutor, I certainly do not tolerate threats well and that's why I contacted the police department," said Rep. Moore.

more (and video) . . . http://www.fox4kc.com/wdaf-dennis-moore-threats-81109,0...

Notice, please.  The dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher uses the words "death threats."  The congressman uses the word "threats."  And of course to a liberal Democrat congressman, the simple comment, "As a constituent of yours, I want to let you know what I think," is a "threat," and a "death threat" to the dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher.

Dinger  (1000+ posts)        Wed Aug-12-09 12:40 PM
Response to Original message

1. Investigate And Prosecute

That Is all.

proud2BlibKansan  (1000+ posts)        Wed Aug-12-09 01:03 PM
Response to Reply #1

13. Oh he will

As the kids say he don't play.

CrispyQ  (1000+ posts)      Wed Aug-12-09 12:40 PM

2. Who, but a freeper, would unrec this thread?

I swear, the unrec command at DU has provided more fun for the freepers, since Clinton was in office.

malaise  (1000+ posts)      Wed Aug-12-09 12:45 PM
Response to Reply #2

5. Let them unrec

Justice is coming.

Here's a rec

Contrary1  (1000+ posts)      Wed Aug-12-09 12:49 PM
Response to Reply #5

6. And another.

Winterblues (1000+ posts)      Wed Aug-12-09 12:41 PM

3. Domestic Terrorists

But since they are Republicans it will be poo pooed and nothing will be done except escalation of the Terror.

Hmmmm.  One notices the trident primitive's not posting on his boss's dime today:

tridim  (1000+ posts)        Wed Aug-12-09 12:41 PM

4. This has to stop NOW.

God damn these terrorists.

The dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher's counterpart from Pennsylvania:

PA Democrat  (1000+ posts)      Wed Aug-12-09 12:51 PM

7. What's with all the friggin' trolls unrecommending everything? It's getting really tedious.

eleny  (1000+ posts)      Wed Aug-12-09 12:51 PM

8. I'm glad they made the decision to cancel. He can conduct a telephone meeting.

My hats off to you, Rep. Moore. The crazy ones cannot be trusted.

That's why the primitives are purposely isolated on Skins's island; crazy ones can't be trusted out in the real world.

Echo In Light  (1000+ posts)      Wed Aug-12-09 12:52 PM

9. So the RW terrorists are in part succeeding in shutting down public debate on HC

Mission Accomplished

BlueIdaho  (1000+ posts)      Wed Aug-12-09 12:59 PM

10. Since its now obvious the town halls can't be used to share ideas and discuss legitimate concerns I'm surprised they aren't all canceled. At this point they only benefit the racist teabirthers and their insurance industry handlers.

A mole:

mn9driver  (637 posts)        Wed Aug-12-09 12:59 PM

11. Plenty of disappointed nutcase commenters at that link.

Evidently death threats, lies and hysteria are important and treasured parts of civic discourse for these handjobs.

The grouchy old primitive:

NNN0LHI  (1000+ posts)      Wed Aug-12-09 01:02 PM

12. This is an act of domestic terrorism and should be treated as such

Ho-hum.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher lies again
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 01:16:23 PM »
What a cop out! I doubt he has had any threats of the sort! Looks more like he's ducking his constituents who would ask him hard questions! Anyone in public office is going to get "threats" as she calls them. The guy knows he'd get cut to ribbons by the rank and file over this blooper he calls a healthcare bill!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 02:12:47 PM »
Uhmm....wouldn`t calls into his official office be recorded just for this purpose?
It should be easy to prove just what the threat was.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 05:30:05 PM »
Uhmm....wouldn`t calls into his official office be recorded just for this purpose?
It should be easy to prove just what the threat was.

Neighbor . . . do you really think that the primitives would think this way?  Come on . . . They want to play the victim card like a fiddle.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.