Author Topic: racist babbling sister primitive locks the house  (Read 655 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
racist babbling sister primitive locks the house
« on: August 12, 2009, 09:23:04 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6283761

Oh my.

The floor groaning and creaking and swaying and bending underneath whereupon she sits, the racist babbling sister primitive, who collects "darky" and "pickaninny" toys:

babylonsister  (1000+ posts)        Wed Aug-12-09 10:21 AM
Original message

Democrats Hold Near Lock on House

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2009/08/12/democrats_...

Democrats Hold Near Lock on House

According to CQ Politics, there's very little chance Republicans can retake control of the House of Representatives in next year's midterm elections.

"Democrats have a virtual lock on 198 seats for November 2010, and in another 31 districts the opportunities for a GOP upset are tenuous at best. Put those groups together and you have 229, well above the 218-seat majority threshold."

Oh, I dunno.

New bonfire, just lit.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: racist babbling sister primitive locks the house
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 09:25:34 AM »
Someone want to tell me what the predictions in 1980 and 1994 were?

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 09:42:39 AM »
Sounds like someone is whistling past the graveyard and is just looking for assurances that they aren't in deep doo doo.

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 10:04:09 AM »
And they'll be doing this up until the fat lady sings.  Same way they're treating approval poll numbers. Sheer denial, even though most of them agree.  BTW, Rasmussen has zero's approval at 48%, lowest ever, a negative 5 index.  Generic congressional is 42% GOP, 38% Dim, ahead for 7th straight week.  It's not like it's an anomoly. 

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 10:07:44 AM »
And they'll be doing this up until the fat lady sings.  Same way they're treating approval poll numbers. Sheer denial, even though most of them agree.  BTW, Rasmussen has zero's approval at 48%, lowest ever, a negative 5 index.  Generic congressional is 42% GOP, 38% Dim, ahead for 7th straight week.  It's not like it's an anomoly. 

But more importantly to many DUmmies, what is President Bush's approval rating?  :-)
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 10:16:24 AM »
We're more than a year from the elections on these two-year seats, and Congress hasn't even remotely finished pissing people off...there is still cap-and-trade to deal with when healthcare comes to whatever disappointing end it reaches, and that will really put the Dems who support it in the doghouse (Outside of total-moonbat districts).
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 11:38:35 AM »
I am very concerned about the 2010 census.
It will be the first time that ACORN has been in charge.
They're sure to create more moonbat districts.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2009, 04:18:09 PM »
I am very concerned about the 2010 census.
It will be the first time that ACORN has been in charge.
They're sure to create more moonbat districts.

Unfortunately for the dems. the census will not be complete through thr redistricting process (which is done state by state) in time to effect the congressional elections next year.......the dems will have to win or lose seats based on the structure that is now in place........and I'm betting it will make 1994 look like a church social......

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2009, 04:14:38 AM »
Unfortunately for the dems. the census will not be complete through thr redistricting process (which is done state by state) in time to effect the congressional elections next year.......the dems will have to win or lose seats based on the structure that is now in place........and I'm betting it will make 1994 look like a church social......

doc

Not only that, but the fact that the actual drawing of the districts is done by the state legislators in their legislatures.  It there's enough opposition to the Obamination where voters take it out on all Dems on their respective tickets, and a bunch of those legislatures flip to the Republicans.  Sure, the census will be heavily skewed in favor of the 'bats.  But, what's to prevent a Republican president, backed with a Republican House and Senate with a fillibuster-proof majority in the latter, from ordering another in 2013?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.