Author Topic: I have a bouncy! *faint*  (Read 571 times)

Offline jinxmchue

I have a bouncy! *faint*
« on: October 27, 2008, 10:35:36 AM »
Well, my it's my wife's bouncy, really, but she doesn't post here.   :tongue:

SO, my 7-year-old son approached my wife the other day asking if she was voting for Obama or McCain.  She said McCain then asked why he was asking.  He said that McCain wanted the war to continue and Obama would end it.  She asked where he got this from and he said one of his friends.  Then she explained that she was voting for McCain because he wanted to save unborn babies' lives (like his little brother's) while Obama wanted them to be killed.  He then said that he was glad she was voting for McCain.  Now THAT'S a conversion bouncy if I ever heard one!  :-)

(Edited to add the obligatory "so.")
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 11:27:13 AM by jinxmchue »

Offline overlord

Re: I have a bouncy! *faint*
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 02:42:50 PM »
Alright then, we won't deduct any points for being late with the snow.  But there were no bushes, no cops and no sheepish looks.  I did like how used the kids though, haven't seen that much lately.  However, your wife failed to stand on the other kids neck until he converted sooooo....... :lmao:
Destroy all that which is evil, so that which is good may flourish

Women and children are precious resources to be protected at all costs.  Men are expendable commodities whose function is to protect those resources, at all costs.

So how does it feel to know that someone's kid in the heart of america has blood on their hands to defend your rights so you can maintain a lifestyle that insults his family's existence?

Offline bijou

Re: I have a bouncy! *faint*
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 02:49:39 PM »
Missing several of the usual bouncy hallmarks, but your wife does get extra points for a well executed conversion.  :-)