Author Topic: the orange asshole: the useful idiot  (Read 232 times)

Offline CC27

the orange asshole: the useful idiot
« on: March 06, 2024, 07:53:07 AM »
Javaman (62,359 posts)

the orange asshole: the useful idiot
this has been long ruminating in my brain for a while.

the gop is split in to several camps now:

the never trumps.

the maybe trumps.

the true believers of the god emporer crazies

and the last one: the users.

the first 3 are obvious. and really don't matter much to the users, since they really don't provide any real cash to the "cause".

the users, however, still need them to continue to spread the virus that is the orange asshole. Why is that? because trump for his many many many many many flaws and crimes, has one very big redeeming value to them, a value that allows them to look the other way on all his gross foibles. And that is: he is mailable to the point of play-do.

they just play him lip service with all sorts of bullshit compliments etc and he will do what ever they want as long as they make him believe it's his idea and it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

so when you hear evangelicals spout off on how great the orange asshole is; they don't believe it, but they do know with a little well spoken "wheel grease" they can get him to do anything they want. And so it goes with every sector, every corner and every new thing the controllers can come up with that they want him to push.

no matter what gibberish or bullshit he spews at his rally's, no matter what he mispronounces or bizarre tangent his addled mind goes off on, they will promote that he is the god emperor that will cure the nations ills.

Why? because he's an useful idiot.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218749181

More blah blah blah

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Re: the orange asshole: the useful idiot
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2024, 10:42:48 AM »
The D party is split into two camps.

The users and the used.  Guess which group the DUmp falls into? 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2024, 11:32:16 AM »
When DU-grade Progs profess to understand Rs and conservatives, grab some :popcorn: , take a seat, and prepare for a crap-ton of silliness and :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: !
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2024, 12:10:47 PM »
To me, the Democrat party seems to have two kinds of people the users and the useful idiots The follow along with them and keep them in power no matter how detrimental they are to their best interest
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!