Author Topic: DUmmie FUnnies: Liberals Threaten to Terrorize & Imprison Trump Supporters  (Read 764 times)

Offline pjcomix

The big message about the fake Washington Post that was published on January 16 wasn't that it was a parody about Trump being removed from office. The big story, which all news outlets have thus far missed, is the frightening message  at the end of the parody newspaper which was dead serious.

In that message, the left tells us their vision of what they would like to do to Trump supporters if they ever come back into power again. As you will see, they clearly want to terrorize and imprison people for the "high crime" of supporting Trump.

(This time the video is only THREE MINUTES long and gets right to the point. Oh, and if I hit 100 YouTube subscribers, I promise to get a better mike.)

https://youtu.be/fBtBxvpeHBI

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Good one, but with no surprise as to what the other side wishes to do to us.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline pjcomix

Thanx. BTW, this morning a wise radio host (Brian Craig, co-host of the Steve Kane show 1440 WWNN AM) advised me to get right to the point so I redid my Video DUmmie FUnnies from yesterday which was 15 minutes long and took about 12 minutes to get to the point. Taking his advice I cut the total time to 3 minutes and got right to the point from the get-go.

Hey, it's a learning experience!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Nice!!

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Perfect, I like that "format".
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
I'm looking for a link that has posted the full content of the fake WaPo but can't find one. Has anyone else found one, and if so could you please provide the link. Thx.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline pjcomix

You can find the Fake Washington Post at this link. The disturbing message where they aren't even pretending it is a parody is at the very bottom of the page.

https://my-washingtonpost.com/static/img/unpresidented-washington-post.pdf

Offline Tess Anderson

Okay, it looks like these loons were behind it:

https://www.theyesmen.org/

their FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/theyesmenfix/

::)

aging hipster wannabe revolutionaries. They're not the side with the guns.

Offline GOP Congress

Hmmm..notably missing from this "not fake" fake news story: When did they confiscate the guns?  You realize that before any of their masturbatory fantasy of this happens, they have to make sure the Constitutionalists (that's us) are neutralized.

Significant tell: Here is an actual blurb from the story: "The Honorable Ruth Bader Ginsburg will lead a 10K race over the river and through the woods." Now I KNOW damn well that there's a BantheGOP clone working for this cesspool!
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle