Author Topic: Principal bans red, green and everything Christmas  (Read 1014 times)

Offline mrclose

Principal bans red, green and everything Christmas
« on: December 06, 2018, 05:28:53 PM »

Principal bans red, green and everything Christmas before Liberty Counsel steps in to put her in check

I don’t know what it is with the crazed leftists and that insane wide-eyed look of theirs but it is handy for rapidly identifying them!

In the name of inclusivity, a Nebraska elementary school principal banned Santa Clause from the classroom. In fact, doing her best Ebenezer Scrooge impersonation, she went so far as to ban Christmas altogether.

In a directive to teachers, Manchester Elementary School Principal Jennifer Sinclair effectively censored all Christmas holiday symbols, according to Liberty Counsel.

“[W]e are not to be doing any Christmas or holiday-specific themed activities with students. Santa and Christmas items are not to be on activities or copies,” Sinclair instructed, saying because of varying religious beliefs, they must be “inclusive.”

Not that the “Unintentional Grinch,” as she referred to herself, was going to get away with stealing Christmas, thanks to Liberty Counsel, a public policy group dedicated to religious liberty issues.
Principal Dr. Jen Sinclair – Elkhorn Public Schools

More on that in a moment, but first let’s explore what Sinclair banned.

Christmas trees were banned in the classroom, as was playing Christmas music and singing Christmas Carols. Showing Christmas movies was out and making Christmas ornaments as a gift was not allowed.

Even Elf on the Shelf didn’t make the cut, nor did Rudolph — yes, she nixed reindeer.

The colors red and green were not allowed, and candy canes were banned — Liberty Counsel explained, “Historically, the shape is a ‘J’ for Jesus. The red is for the blood of Christ, and the white is a symbol of his resurrection.”

Sinclair’s “acceptable” list included “snowmen, snow women, snow people” and even “snowflakes” — not the liberal variety.

Gingerbread people also made the cut, as did polar bears, penguins, and Yetis and Olaf, the snowman from the movie “Frozen.”

Oh, and hot chocolate was allowed, along with “scarves, boots, earmuffs, and hats” — it is Nebraska after all.

Liberty Counsel intervened, sending a letter to Elkhorn Public Schools warning them that the Christmas ban was unconstitutional.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/12/05/principal-bans-red-green-and-everything-christmas-before-liberty-counsel-steps-in-to-put-her-in-check-699709

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Principal bans red, green and everything Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 10:49:13 PM »
I wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall and seeing how many instances of "bootleg Christmas" there would be in that school had that scrunt's "directive" actually transpired.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 08:12:27 AM »
Let's be "inclusive" and dis include christians, the majority of the people.
 :thatsright: :mental: :bird: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2018, 06:41:06 PM »
The obligatory, what Jennifer Sinclair's DU name? Her eyes looks like crazy eyes. :mental:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 06:57:42 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2018, 07:57:40 PM »
I’m still waiting for the attorney who is smart enough to take that be of these cases and argue when you remove all of these symbols you are celebrating atheism. Why should atheism be elevated above all other beliefs?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen