Author Topic: The caravan is my fault. Really.  (Read 1101 times)

Offline CC27

The caravan is my fault. Really.
« on: October 23, 2018, 08:11:20 AM »
Tue Oct 23, 2018, 08:49 AM
Cicada (2,518 posts)

If my son had to join ms13 or die I would run. I would join the caravan. It’s a long shot but the US signed the refugee treaty in the fifties and some in the caravan do have a legal right to refuge here in the US. Not likely, but some do get the right to stay here. Only chance, everyone of us would take it. Everyone here would join the caravan. The people in the caravan are not the bad guy. I am the bad guy. I created MS13 when I bought their cocaine. Obama too. W Bush too. If I had not bought their drugs they would not exist. There are bad guys here. Me. My colleagues in ms13. We are the bad guys. The people in that caravan are not bad, they are just my victims. Blame me. I actually deserve it. Not them.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211309686

What a word salad that is.

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: The caravan is my fault. Really.
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 08:17:45 AM »
Virtue signaling is an ugly thing sometimes.

This the BB version of seeing someone in the mud scooping mud over their head and moaning "'s all my fault."

Pathetic.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 08:20:19 AM »
I would believe they are leaving because of the violence if they had stopped in the 1st country they crossed into. The fact they kept right on going thru means they left Honduras for other reasons.

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2018, 08:40:03 AM »
Cicada (2,518 posts)

If my son had to join ms13 or die I would run. I would join the caravan. It’s a long shot but the US signed the refugee treaty in the fifties and some in the caravan do have a legal right to refuge here in the US. Not likely, but some do get the right to stay here. Only chance, everyone of us would take it. Everyone here would join the caravan. The people in the caravan are not the bad guy. I am the bad guy. I created MS13 when I bought their cocaine. Obama too. W Bush too. If I had not bought their drugs they would not exist. There are bad guys here. Me. My colleagues in ms13. We are the bad guys. The people in that caravan are not bad, they are just my victims. Blame me. I actually deserve it. Not them.

If you truly believe this, than you and your fellow druggies should be willing to take 10 of the "refugees" into each of your homes and be 100% responsible for their care and feeding.  I have never bought illegal drugs and therefore am not responsible for ms-13 or the train of refugees that you claim you caused.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2018, 08:41:25 AM »
I would believe they are leaving because of the violence if they had stopped in the 1st country they crossed into. The fact they kept right on going thru means they left Honduras for other reasons.

And they're carrying the flag of Honduras while burning US flags on their way ... WTF?

They've already had people leave the caravan because they figured out some of the people in the caravan are not nice and seem to have an agenda.  I think a lot of these people are simply being duped into being pawns.  Damn shame.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2018, 09:15:49 AM »
Did that post have a

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2018, 09:28:17 AM »
Did that post have a

Next to a bouncy, expressing one's white guilt is the best way to get instant DUmp cred.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2018, 09:54:30 AM »

By not seeking asylum from the first country they entered disqualifies them for asylum in the U.S.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2018, 10:16:11 AM »
Did that post have a

I think what she is saying is that Guatemala's national sport is cross county or something.  :o
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline jukin

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2018, 03:56:30 PM »
By not seeking asylum from the first country they entered disqualifies them for asylum in the U.S.

Shhhh. Don't stop it. It is on a roll. 

Afterall did we stop when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?   NO!!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.