Author Topic: Possibly the stupidest post on DU... today...  (Read 2807 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Possibly the stupidest post on DU... today...
« on: October 21, 2018, 08:01:01 PM »
Rustynaerduwell (173 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211304568

I was walking with my dog past a Military cemetery in my town when something about it struck me.

It was only about a third filled with graves. The rest was empty but well maintained. There's room in that cemetery. And they planned ahead.

:thatsright:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Possibly the stupidest post on DU... today...
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 08:03:29 PM »
One of those is my reserved spot, and I ain't done being alive yet, ya dumb sumbitch.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 04:04:09 AM »
One of those is my reserved spot, and I ain't done being alive yet, ya dumb sumbitch.

Same here.  One for my wife and one for me.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 08:15:04 AM »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2018, 08:19:17 AM »
I'll give DUpipo this much credit, it only took till the second post for someone to point out the grossly obvious. And so far, none have posted a, "What makes veterans special?!" Envy Post.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2018, 09:23:24 AM »
The day is still young. 
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Karin

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2018, 07:52:21 PM »
Aristus (44,184 posts)

1. Let's hope the spaces are never needed.

The best way to honor veterans is to resolve not to make any more of them.

He's under the impression you have to die in a war to be there. 

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2018, 12:10:53 PM »
Wait until he sees the size space we have reserved behind the "Camps"  He'll really freak out.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2018, 12:19:54 PM »
Wait until he sees the size space we have reserved behind the "Camps"  He'll really freak out.

I thought we going to use the uhm...ovens, err...large gas fired kitchen equipment?
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2018, 01:31:49 PM »
I thought we going to use the uhm...ovens, err...large gas fired kitchen equipment?

Pizza ovens ... we're supposed to call those pizza ovens!

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2018, 01:53:39 PM »
I'm gonna be cremated and dispersed over Normandy drop zone at Ft. Bragg....  :cheersmate:
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle