Author Topic: Could this be the greatest election ever to observe DU? In the history of ever?  (Read 1366 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Just think about the possibilities.

1.)  GOP retains the house and maybe picks up a few seats
2.)  GOP picks up 4 seats in the Senate
3.)  Dupipo wail and gnash their teeth
4.)  Mueller comes out with the grand finale of his investigation and announces "There is no evidence of any collusion or obstruction, my job is done"

There will be actual suicides by some of the DUmp denizens.

Sorry, I was just ... well, acting like a DUmmie!   :lmao:  Hey, we can dream too, right?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Old n Grumpy

My fears are that they win a majority and pelousy gets to be speaker.

My next greatest fear is that we win in a landslide and they erupt with violence everywhere, and we need to start shooting.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!

My next greatest fear is that we win in a landslide and they erupt with violence everywhere, and we need to start shooting.

This terrifies me.  The crazy of the left have really shown themselves over the last couple of years and I could honestly seeing this turn into a civil war.  I don't think it would last long, but it would be brutal.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12

This terrifies me.  The crazy of the left have really shown themselves over the last couple of years and I could honestly seeing this turn into a civil war.  I don't think it would last long, but it would be brutal.

KC

Me too, KC.  The worst part is that you’re not exactly sure who the enemy is until they start shooting.  Need to do a couple more things, such as pay off and pick up the Glock 19X I have on layaway at my LGS, and get lots more handgun ammo.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline 67 Rover

Me too, KC.  The worst part is that you’re not exactly sure who the enemy is until they start shooting.  Need to do a couple more things, such as pay off and pick up the Glock 19X I have on layaway at my LGS, and get lots more handgun ammo.

Just buy one over the internet or use the gun show loophole, better yet just 3D print off a few dozen undetectable guns.  :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals

Ya know, I have a CCW, but I usually don't carry around town.  Since the dems have become totally unhinged however, I  started carrying anytime I go out.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Ya know, I have a CCW, but I usually don't carry around town.  Since the dems have become totally unhinged however, I  started carrying anytime I go out.

I've been lax about carrying since the job I have takes me into and out of the refineries ... and it's frowned upon to have firearms within the plant fences.  I've been starting to carry more when I'm off.  Seeing some of the stuff these crazy asses are doing, wow.

KC

*Stolen

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12

I talked to my FIL last year about getting one.  He said “no,” but recently my in-laws have told my wife that they’re getting some emergency food.  They’re coming up for Thanksgiving.  I’ll talk to my FIL again. :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
I talked to my FIL last year about getting one.  He said “no,” but recently my in-laws have told my wife that they’re getting some emergency food.  They’re coming up for Thanksgiving.  I’ll talk to my FIL again. :whistling:

I'm hoping we can pick up national reciprocity.  I understand the arguments about some of the states having more strict standards, but if you're just passing through, you're just passing through.  I hate when I travel and I have to make a print out of every damn state I'm going to be in.

KC

*Stolen

Offline DumbAss Tanker

There's a curious sort of radio silence about recent polling (Other than a couple that are always far off to the left being touted as 'Ultra-reliable' and 'Neutral', like Q-pac), and even then in only a very tiny number of high-viz races.  Suspecting this bodes well for the GOP.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.

I have a AR15 that can take the wing off a fly at 300 yards. I also have a AR10 that take the eye off a fly at 300 yards and it's wing at 1000 yards.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

I'd rather they erupt in violence now than at the next time the GOP tries to come back from the dead, and we are 8 or more years into being neutered and ferreted out by a rogue DOJ  and corrupt megalomaniacs like Clinton..
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline jukin

My schadenboner is already cutting glass.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.