Author Topic: HHS to define human life as ‘beginning at conception’  (Read 854 times)

Offline mrclose

HHS to define human life as ‘beginning at conception’
« on: October 17, 2018, 07:33:02 PM »

Heads Up: Maybe it's my browser but it took almost five minutes for that site to load.

No , I'm not worried about malware, it's just that the site is crammed with stuff.

I've excerpted the gist of the article so that you don't have to wait.
(Again, it could be just my browser) :rant:

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services released a draft of its new strategic plan for 2018-2022, and with the addition of a few small words, it’s clear that there is a major change.

Formerly, the document stated the following in its introductory information:

HHS accomplishes its mission through programs and initiatives that cover a wide spectrum of activities, serving Americans at every stage of life.

The new edition now states this:

HHS accomplishes its mission through programs and initiatives that cover a wide spectrum of activities, serving and protecting Americans at every stage of life, beginning at conception.

The change might be just three words, but its meaning is deep. It signifies that at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services knows and accepts the truth, that life begins at conception (fertilization). Pro-life activists have said it for decades, scientists have proved it, and abortion supporters have denied and flat-out ignored it, but it’s true: life begins the moment a new human life is created – at fertilization. HHS is committed to protecting those lives.

https://www.liveaction.org/news/new-hhs-strategic-plan-protects-american-lives-beginning-conception/

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: HHS to define human life as ‘beginning at conception’
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 08:09:45 AM »
If true the libs heads will be exploding like never before. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!