Author Topic: Equinox Moon Politics are spilling over in my life with intolerance and suspicio  (Read 1804 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211287568

Equinox Moon (5,905 posts) (5,905 posts)     Tue Oct 16, 2018, 08:24 PM

Politics are spilling over in my life with intolerance and suspicion...

I was on the phone with my mortgage lender officer to renew my pre-approval. She informed me that she changed companies. The new mortgage company that hired her is "faith based" and does "mission work", she says with excitement.

What? The mortgage lender? Faith based and does mission work? I asked.

Yes, and they are one of the fastest growing mortgage lenders in the country. HQ is in North Carolina and they are national.

I became reactive. I asked, is the company radical right wing evangelicals? Are there confederate flags around the office?

She was not amused by me and said she was offended. I did back down, but still held my position of suspicion.

We finished the call cordially, but after hanging up I realized by my instant reaction that this is not a match for me and I will be moving on to another lender.

Whew! I have fire in my belly and it comes out when I least expect it. I am furious with the republicans for destroying our country and a "faith based mortgage lender" is probably right in step with the corrupt mess. IMHO and probably some judgement as well.

Got some news for you bitch, there’s some intolerance going on, but not from your mortgage rep. I’m just imagining if she’d said ‘were all witches and sitting in a circle hexing Trump and Kavanaugh you’d be all about that.

More at the link, but it’s hard to bring over with a phone.

KC
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 02:58:36 AM by franksolich »
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

So, DUpipo Equinox Moon wouldn't go to a hospital founded by Baptists, Methodists, Presbyterians, or Catholics? Hates Christian relief organizations like the Salvation Army or Mercy Ships?

What a narrow and bigoted fool.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

We finished the call cordially, but after hanging up I realized by my instant reaction that this is not a match for me and I will be moving on to another lender.

Good. That is one less loan default this Faith based mortgage company will have to deal with down the road....
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
What. An. Idiot.

Along with all the primitives who agree with him.

These dolts may get the world they desire where only certain people are acceptable and anyone not in that approved group will be shunned. But it's going to be them who are left out in the cold, and it'll be their own fault for wanting a world of lockstep thought.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are

KC

The most frustrating this is... you jut can't fight with stupid. It's not vulnerable to reality or reason, and can never be defeated.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

>Whew! I have fire in my belly and it comes out when I least expect it.

May I suggest Tucks, Plugs or a good friend to keep it off the sofa?  Maybe see reality for what it is and not
suck off my income to support your lazy desires.

Have a nice day and die soon if you are milking me and other taxpayers and earners and non-lazy Americans.

Offline SVPete

What. An. Idiot.

Along with all the primitives who agree with him.

These dolts may get the world they desire where only certain people are acceptable and anyone not in that approved group will be shunned. But it's going to be them who are left out in the cold, and it'll be their own fault for wanting a world of lockstep thought.

Self-awareness seems a rare commodity on DU. The "intolerance" and "suspicion" were entirely on the part of the OP, but I doubt anyone called him/her on it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Whew! I have fire in my belly and it comes out when I least expect it.
Other people call that "the crazy". Please get help.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
When one puts their politics of hate, intolerance and bigotry above all you get a DUmp monkey throwing feces.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!

When one puts their politics of hate, intolerance and bigotry above all you get a DUmp monkey throwing feces.

Some of them seem to more unstable than just throwing feces.  This is the 3rd such post I've seen in 2 days.

slumcamper (705 posts)

37. Get ya.

I'm very toxic, even dangerous, these days.

I can't work the call bank, much less knock doors because my hair-trigger reaction to conservatives may land me in prison. I early voted to avoid having to look at them. I stay indoors, work from home as much as possible, and avoid interactions with anyone else to the fullest degree possible.

So yeah, I get ya.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.

Some of them seem to more unstable than just throwing feces.  This is the 3rd such post I've seen in 2 days.

KC.

During the 2016 election cycle I found myself getting more toxic as the election was getting closer so I took a complete break from politics and discussion boards to clear my head (also getting called a Nazi for my political opinions on The Cave by a recently returned member with no punishment for his actions didn't help either). It took me to earlier this year to get into a enough of a positive state of mind to come back here. The DUmmies refuse to do this. Why? Who knows.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
During the 2016 election cycle I found myself getting more toxic as the election was getting closer so I took a complete break from politics and discussion boards to clear my head (also getting called a Nazi for my political opinions on The Cave by a recently returned member with no punishment for his actions didn't help either). It took me to earlier this year to get into a enough of a positive state of mind to come back here. The DUmmies refuse to do this. Why? Who knows.

A lot of people went a little too far during the primaries. I experienced the same.
I too was very serious regarding my support for a different primary candidate, and I still feel that way. But it's irrelevant now.
Trump ended up being pretty much exactly what everyone said he would be. I didn't much care for the man himself, and I still don't.
BUT... the ultimate goal is to make sure no pinko democrats get elected, so we have to switch gears eventually and accept the concessions. I've been rather pleased with Trumps performance so far.. I'd say 95% of the time, and I mostly respect that he is the first President I've seen in my lifetime who insisted on keeping his promises, even though he gets little congressional support. What could have been doesn't really matter now I suppose. Many will disagree with me, but as long as they stay civil, it's all good in the name of crushing democrats. Hopefully I wasn't one of those who may have crossed a line, I don't remember going too far, but if I did, I'll extend my apologies now.

As long as someone isn't a leftist, I can find and appreciate the common ground in most of the places that really matter.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
A lot of people went a little too far during the primaries. I experienced the same.
I too was very serious regarding my support for a different primary candidate, and I still feel that way. But it's irrelevant now.
Trump ended up being pretty much exactly what everyone said he would be. I didn't much care for the man himself, and I still don't.
BUT... the ultimate goal is to make sure no pinko democrats get elected, so we have to switch gears eventually and accept the concessions. I've been rather pleased with Trumps performance so far.. I'd say 95% of the time, and I mostly respect that he is the first President I've seen in my lifetime who insisted on keeping his promises, even though he gets little congressional support. What could have been doesn't really matter now I suppose. Many will disagree with me, but as long as they stay civil, it's all good in the name of crushing democrats. Hopefully I wasn't one of those who may have crossed a line, I don't remember going too far, but if I did, I'll extend my apologies now.

As long as someone isn't a leftist, I can find and appreciate the common ground in most of the places that really matter.

Not to worry. You weren't part of the anti-Trump clique that infested The Cave with their idiocy during the 2016 election cycle. I know who they are and still have them on ignore for their douchebaggery.

Offline jukin

Never happened. There is a 1/1024 chance the DUchebag is preapproved for a mortgage. a 1/2048 chance that it was "updating" the preapproval.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline freedumb2003b

slumcamper (705 posts)

37. Get ya.

I'm very toxic, even dangerous, these days.

I can't work the call bank, much less knock doors because my hair-trigger reaction to conservatives may land me in prison. I early voted to avoid having to look at them. I stay indoors, work from home as much as possible, and avoid interactions with anyone else to the fullest degree possible.

Yeah, bring it tough guy.

You cucks are so wimpy just yelling Boo would make you crap your pants.  Not to worry about landing in jail. You will land in your grave.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211287568

Got some news for you bitch, there’s some intolerance going on, but not from your mortgage rep. I’m just imagining if she’d said ‘were all witches and sitting in a circle hexing Trump and Kavanaugh you’d be all about that.

KC

Cool story bro, but I for one don't believe anyone would just launch into a political discussion with someone they don't know over the phone.

How come this always happens to DUpipo and never to anyone else?
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.