Author Topic: Two undemocratic ideas from democrat underground  (Read 2177 times)

Offline Delmar

Two undemocratic ideas from democrat underground
« on: August 11, 2018, 04:25:48 PM »
Fri Aug 10, 2018, 04:47 PM
dvduval (202 posts)

Fricking raid MGM!!!

We have multiple accounts of Trump saying the N word on the Apprentice, and circumstantial evidence that hush money was paid, as well as the potential that evidence could be destroyed if not seized now. And of course there is ample circumstantial evidence of hush money being paid to women, and money being received for government favors. Multiple parties have an interest in further substantiating a pattern off quid pro quo collusion. Subpoena the tapes if nothing else, but I would prefer a “make a few people stain their undies” raid.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210986802

The primitives have got it into their stupid heads that there are tapes of Trump saying the N word hidden away at some movie studio and that Mueller and his goons need to raid the place and the tapes will prove Russian collusion or racism or something.  I think that they should stay focused on finding the pee tapes--they are more likely to exist. 

Sat Aug 11, 2018, 04:47 PM
Star Member MANative (3,383 posts)

Every citizen of the US should be required to watch episode 19 of season 3 of the West Wing

It proves indubitably how utterly insane and abnormal Trump's administration is. It made me weep. Is titled " The West Wing Special Episode." Catch it on Netflix if you can.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210989879

Catch it on Netflix if you can, it will look bad on your record if you wait until it is mandatory.

The second undemocratic, totalitarian post has to do with forcing every American to watch an episode of their favorite show that starred the leftist fruitcake Martin Sheen as a democrat US president who always outsmarts the republicans.

OMG the democrat totalitarian vision for America is exactly like the Handmaidens Tale!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 04:31:16 PM by Delmar »
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline jukin

Re: Two undemocratic ideas from democrat underground
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2018, 05:09:05 PM »
Reality too tough for your delicate grip on reality?

Take Dr. DU's prescription of watching a 12 year old fake TV democrat administration. It will cut that last string you have maintained to the real world.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Karin

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2018, 06:36:47 PM »
Every citizen of the US should be required to watch episode 19 of season 3 of the West Wing

It proves indubitably

A TV show proves what how? 

Only 4 replies, but they don't even question the insanity.

AlexSFCA (1,999 posts)
4. his base will support him even more if the tape is revealed

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2018, 07:24:19 PM »
FWIW, Season 3 episode 19 synopsis is like this:

"While C.J. gets used to being tailed by Special Agent Donovan, the President must deal with a terrorist threat on a military installation that gets closer and closer to home and leads to a frightening revelation. Meanwhile, Toby plays hardball with network TV executives who want to cut national convention coverage, and Sam's plan to keep dirty tricks out of the Presidential campaign blows up in his face."

:thatsright:
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2018, 08:55:56 PM »
>Every citizen of the US should be required to watch episode 19 of season 3 of the West Wing

I need Hollywood to learn me about polyticks like a fish needs a taco.  Go back to your womb you ignorant degenerates.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2018, 09:00:14 PM »
Fri Aug 10, 2018, 04:47 PM
dvduval (202 posts)

Fricking raid MGM!!!

We have multiple accounts of Trump saying the N word on the Apprentice, and circumstantial evidence that hush money was paid, as well as the potential that evidence could be destroyed if not seized now. And of course there is ample circumstantial evidence of hush money being paid to women, and money being received for government favors. Multiple parties have an interest in further substantiating a pattern off quid pro quo collusion. Subpoena the tapes if nothing else, but I would prefer a “make a few people stain their undies” raid.

MGM?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2018, 08:03:39 AM »
I never watched "The West Wing", but know one thing about the show. It's fiction. As is, apparently, Omarosa's book.

In the book she claims Person A told her (s)he was told by Person B that Person B had heard the tape. Two problems:

1.) Person B, Frank Luntz, has denied having heard such a tape;

2.) Later that day, it appears (from date/time stamps in articles), Omarosa changed her story to claiming in an NPR interview she herself had heard the tape.

It looks like she adjusted her lie in the face of contradiction, knowing NPR was not likely to call her out for so doing (what MSM outlet would?!).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline tikibarted

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2018, 08:23:31 AM »
First of all, the "N" word isn't some magical thing whose utterance disqualifies one from being human, it's just another insult...no more or less insulting than any other word.

Secondly, learning "life lessons" from TV is what made the democrat party what it is...

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2018, 08:41:17 AM »
MGM?

Per W'pedia, MGM produced season 15, the last season. Season 14 was co-produced by United Artists and Trump Productions. Seasons 1-13 were co-produced by Mark Burnett Productions and Trump Productions. Donald Trump hosted seasons 1-14. Season 15 was after he announced his candidacy for the Presidency and was hosted (and killed?) by Arnold Schwarzenegger. So raiding MGM looks like it would be pointless.

This ignores, of course, that for the kind of raid DUpipo are :jerkit: ing about, a crime would have to have been committed, as well as probable cause for a search warrant. Neither are the case, and it looks like Omarosa is lying (for hire? to bilk an advance from a book publisher?).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2018, 09:43:04 AM »
The real problem here is that the dummies think everything on TV is real, including the news.  :thatsright:

They can't distinguish between fact and fiction. :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2018, 05:05:57 PM »
The fly in the ointment here is: If MGM was in possession of an "N-Word tape." then we all would have heard it during the 2016 election. This is Hollywood. If any damaging tapes existed, they would have been leaked long before now.

Yes, please raid MGM for something that does not exist. Make them say in public no such tape exists.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2018, 08:10:18 PM »
The fly in the ointment here is: If MGM was in possession of an "N-Word tape." then we all would have heard it during the 2016 election. This is Hollywood. If any damaging tapes existed, they would have been leaked long before now.

Yes, please raid MGM for something that does not exist. Make them say in public no such tape exists.

:hi5:

Two words: Access Hollywood.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2018, 07:17:52 AM »
First of all, the "N" word isn't some magical thing whose utterance disqualifies one from being human, it's just another insult...no more or less insulting than any other word.

Secondly, learning "life lessons" from TV is what made the democrat party what it is...

I am amazed Hollywood elects hiLIARy "the Madame Secretary" is still on after the 2016 election cycle ended.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2018, 07:22:56 AM »

Well now, that is a bit harsh.

'The Rifleman', Monte Python, and 'Kolchak: The Night Stalker' made me the man I am today!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2018, 08:19:15 AM »
Well now, that is a bit harsh.

'The Rifleman', Monte Python, and 'Kolchak: The Night Stalker' made me the man I am today!

H5 for the Kolchak ref although the "Hoff" influence is conspicuously missing from your list.  :cheersmate:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2018, 08:51:56 AM »
Hey DUmmies that video is on the shelf right next to the faked moon landing video...the missing minutes from the Nixon tapes...and the video of the Kennedy assassination that proves it was a CIA conspiracy.

I know...I've seen it.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2018, 08:56:06 AM »
The real problem here is that the dummies think everything on TV is real, including the news.  :thatsright:

They can't distinguish between fact and fiction. :rant:

Half of those mental defects still think Tina Fey is Sarah Palin...
Hell, that's why they target the dumbest half of the voting public

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2018, 08:58:19 AM »
Half of those mental defects still think Tina Fey is Sarah Palin...
Hell, that's why they target the dumbest half of the voting public

And the other half still think it was Sarah Palin that made the comment about seeing Russia from her house...not Tina Fey.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2018, 11:16:15 AM »
Sat Aug 11, 2018, 04:47 PM
Star Member MANative (3,383 posts)

It proves indubitably how utterly insane and abnormal Trump's administration is. It made me weep. Is titled " The West Wing Special Episode." Catch it on Netflix if you can.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2018, 02:10:40 PM »
A TV show proves what how? 

Only 4 replies, but they don't even question the insanity.

These are the same "people" that believe The Daily Show is "news".
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2018, 02:28:09 PM »
These are the same "people" that believe The Daily Show CNN is "news".

FIFY.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2018, 07:55:04 PM »
H5 for the Kolchak ref although the "Hoff" influence is conspicuously missing from your list.  :cheersmate:

How could I forget? I still talk to my car, and expect it to answer me!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2018, 09:12:32 AM »

How could I forget? I still talk to my car, and expect it to answer me!

Wait, yours doesn't?
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2018, 01:15:29 PM »
Wait, yours doesn't?

Didn't know he had a talking car in Baywatch.  :drool:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member