Author Topic: felonious HawkeyeX primitive rats on other primitives  (Read 1727 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
felonious HawkeyeX primitive rats on other primitives
« on: August 10, 2018, 02:30:22 PM »
https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/memo-to-nctraveler-from-jpr/

Oh my.

In case one's forgotten or never knew, the HawkeyeX primitive, originally from Iowa but now living in Colorado, is one of the "bad guys" who never amounted to shit.  He actually spent a little bit of time in a penitentiary, but only for bad checks or something like that.  His wife has a good job, but he's subsisted on social security disability all his adult life, unable to work because of a rather, uh, mild hearing loss.

<<<knows all about hearing loss, and HawkeyeX's isn't particularly bad.

He's on disability because his parents know "somebody" who's somebody in vocational rehabilitation back in Iowa.

He's freely admitted over the years that he works for dope, and sells dope, that being more lucrative than the checks he gets from the government.

Back in the summer of 2008, he sponsored a primitive get-together in Denver, where the Democrats were having their national convention.  He begged and pleaded for Skins, the elusive enigmatic Elad, and Lord Marblehead EarlG to come--after all, it was a beer-drinking gala of members of their message board--but Lord Marblehead was the only one who had time--or perhaps his boss Skins forced him--to go, and was there only five minutes before going away to some more interesting people.

And by the way, he's not to be trusted with money.

HawkeyeX (1306 posts)    August 10, 2018 at 11:39 am

Memo to NCTraveler from JPR

We “Jacks” (as your putdown) would like to let you know that the forum that he posts in is full of right-wing ****wits and morons. The real posters of what was the original Democratic Underground (version 1&2) was purged a long time ago by ****ing trolls, perhaps yourself.

So you are attempting to “dox” people, naming names? OK. I’m ok with that. I’ll even throw you some serious dox that is already public information.

MineralMan – voted for McCain in 2008, and posted regularly in FreeRepublic and Darwin Central. Already lying to you about his credentials in his signatures. He’s still a right-wing ****wit that invaded DU a long time ago and turned it into SV.

brooklynite – Real name is Chris B.(last name not fully revealed due to privacy although he deserves every rat****ing). Has a sugar momma and owns a red Ferrari. Buttlicks Clinton on a regular basis. Buttlicks every establishment Democrat.

EffieBlack – Rumored to be bravenak.

GeorgeII, DanTex, and NCTraveler – already confirmed Brockbots, still very right-wing ****wads.

Cha, sheshe2, bostonbeans – PUMA’s that kicked real Democrats (in other words progressives) out of SV.

And finally, your favorite Administrator, Skinner, is guilty as well. Revealed to be a member of the DLC way back in 2002, working on a several right-wing Democratic web projects associated with Third Way/DLC movement, and have married a Clinton treasurer who has amassed over $500,000 and rumored to be living in a $2 million mansion.

So…. what of it, do you want us real posters, or do you want fake posters? I’ll take the real posters any day.

<<<not fond of the way this squalid greasy fat primitive has described my good friend Skins.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

Re: felonious HawkeyeX primitive rats on other primitives
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 02:42:33 PM »
Why does that have the feel of a preemptive strike?

That said, Proggier-Than-Thou internecine strife and bickering should be encouraged.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 02:44:39 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 02:52:51 PM »

That said, Proggier-Than-Thou internecine strife and bickering should be encouraged.

You know, even though he was almost--almost--a PoP, a primitive of prominence, a primitive who counts, I never paid much attention to this NCTraveler primitive, who's on Skins's island too.

Given that apparently he gives the greedy gimme crowd the fits, I guess I'm going to become fond of him.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 02:59:39 PM »

Well now, why not DOX the DUmp? After all, the Ruskies already got all the info (and probably sold it to Trump) when they hacked the 'eyes and ears of the Democratic Resistance Base' on the eve of the "Great Trump Election Robbery".     :whistling:

DUmmies all still suffer from Dysfunctional Election and not enough Cow Bell. :rotf: 
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 03:02:57 PM by zeitgeist »
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 03:04:49 PM »
And if the Russkies don't have all the info, Tess can probably supply the rest and more! :-)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 05:16:30 PM »
well, it's hard to find accurate info when you're dealing with a habitual liar like this former dummy but it's a lot worse than you probably think. He's giving out a fake address to the state and claims to be employed as a consultant and may still be collecting SSDI. He never learns.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2018, 06:17:02 PM »
ALERT!  ALERT!  ALERT!

BIG STORY!

SCOOP OF THE YEAR!

CHECK IT OUT!

WELL WORTH ONE'S TIME!

VITALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

comment 3889:
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=81827.3875

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2018, 06:25:02 PM »
One needs protective eyewear to view #3998.  It's specified in the OSHA regs. 

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2018, 06:26:19 PM »

Why is that type always so, uh, seedy-looking?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2018, 06:44:56 PM »
Quote from:
HawkeyeX

brooklynite – Real name is Chris B........ and owns a red Ferrari

Highly unlikely. The nitwit lives in NYC and has no need for an auto, much less a high maintenance sports car. Someone needs to let HawkeyeChildMolester know that enhancing the story doesn't help his illustration to be any less stupid.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2018, 07:15:45 PM »

Oh my.  I'm not usually one to make fun of someone's looks, but this guy.....ummm.....there's just no words. 

**STRANGER DANGER** 
:killemall: 
Deplorable since 2016

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2018, 11:47:13 PM »
This Grin, the grin of November 2016 from the DU hack is frozen in time. Undo-able, indelible, like a simile of fate and DUmp idiocy.

The DUmp will always be a joke with no punchline.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2018, 08:07:57 AM »
Oh my.  I'm not usually one to make fun of someone's looks, but this guy.....ummm.....there's just no words. 

**STRANGER DANGER** 
:killemall:

A vague question but one demanding only a vague answer, if one knows.

If part of one's sentence, or punishment, is that one's obligated to keep the authorities at all times aware of where one is living, and one doesn't, is the penalty for that usually severe, or just a slap on the wrist?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2018, 08:20:51 AM »

You know, madam, when one looks at both bodily appearance and inside the soul, I used to think that Fat Che, the long-ago banned "benburch" primitive, the pal of Big Mo, was the worst, the most depraved, the most disgusting, the most loathesome, the most foully degenerate, the most feticular, of all the primitives.

It just didn't seem possible a primitive could be worse than Fat Che.

Well, I guess I was wrong.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2018, 08:24:23 AM »
A vague question but one demanding only a vague answer, if one knows.

If part of one's sentence, or punishment, is that one's obligated to keep the authorities at all times aware of where one is living, and one doesn't, is the penalty for that usually severe, or just a slap on the wrist?

For what he did there's no way I would believe it to be just a slap. One is required to register correctly and in a timely manner and he knows it. It's as if he were on lifetime probation and he's violated a condition of his probation.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Karin

« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2018, 06:44:03 PM »
the most feticular,
:lmao:

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2018, 10:16:44 AM »
Well now, the jackoffs deleted that thread; one wonders why.

And some time earlier, the feticular HawkeyeX primitive had deleted his facebook page.
apres moi, le deluge