Author Topic: At diner my mueller man crush is raging  (Read 3745 times)

Offline CC27

At diner my mueller man crush is raging
« on: August 06, 2018, 07:36:58 AM »
Mon Aug 6, 2018, 08:16 AM
TEB (3,288 posts)

At diner my mueller man crush is raging

My man crush on Bob mueller is out of control. Art is one of the local trump Mensa group members. Boys did not want to come they ordered takeout I like the diners oatmeal. Art is harmless but he likes trump and he likes talking MAGA with me. Trying like to convert me to go AWOL from resistance.

Art said haven’t seen you at the pub of late. I said I’m trying slow down art I did not mention the naltrexone I’m taking for booze that I keep to me. But Art has started his MAGA testimony and I replied. You know as a vet I still need to send my resume in I wanna be bob mueller RTO. I got stuck humping radio for our Lieutenant in the 82nd when I was 325th. I go sarcasm because just my way Art adds cream to his coffee pondering what I just said.

As I wait for my friends sgt major and Jt to show up they respect fact I am staying away from pub they know about naltrexone Their two fine friends and both Vietnam infantry veterans. the other week his wife Mrs Art called Stormy Daniels a harlot. And I replied no why miss Daniels seems like a good person. Why because she rescues horses as we do. Art is former Air Force I respect all that served and I mentioned that mueller in last indictments did awesome job.

Naming 12 Russian army officers by name and rank he proved we were attacked by Russian army doing elections. And gop congress does nothing no funding for election security I said dude what a stud I wonder if LT mueller got my valentine day card. I actually never mailed one but ****ing with Art and Mrs art. And now rand Paul is heading to kremlin I tell you I smell a bigly traitorus shit buffet with gop government of putin the Nra National Russian association. And Art is telling me that mueller and team they’re angry democrats. I add the Lt is a registered repug well sgt major Jt showed up we’re moving to a table.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210967828

You are one sick puppy.

Offline jb2u11

Re: At diner my mueller man crush is raging
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 07:58:08 AM »
No way he was sober when he wrote that

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 08:36:54 AM »
No way he was sober when he wrote that

Oh, I've seen one that was worse, although I forget the primitive.

It was during the Democrat primaries of 2016, and the primitive confessed to a "man crush" on the campaign manager for the sorryass sourpuss crank from Vermont.

I "googled" the image to see what might impress, and was struck by that all men from Vermont seem to look alike, clones of Senator Patrick Leahy; older middle-age, balding or thinning hair on their heads, mid-life mid-sections.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 09:01:58 AM »
Naming 12 Russian army officers by name and rank he proved we were attacked by Russian army doing elections.
Naming them "proves" nothing. He should ask the Boog about this, because the Boog is obviously smarter.

And gop congress does nothing no funding for election security
And Snarky McDouchebag knew about election meddling in 2016 and did nothing because he thought Cankles would win. Again, TEB should have the Boog explain it to him. The Boog should bark slowly, so TEB can follow along.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2018, 11:56:01 AM »
I'm still trying to get my gibberish to English translator to decipher that run on paragraph of BS.   :o
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2018, 11:57:26 AM »
Oh, I've seen one that was worse, although I forget the primitive.

It was during the Democrat primaries of 2016, and the primitive confessed to a "man crush" on the campaign manager for the sorryass sourpuss crank from Vermont.

I "googled" the image to see what might impress, and was struck by that all men from Vermont seem to look alike, clones of Senator Patrick Leahy; older middle-age, balding or thinning hair on their heads, mid-life mid-sections.

Hey , hey, hey!  :)

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2018, 12:31:02 PM »
Mon Aug 6, 2018, 08:16 AM
TEB (3,288 posts)

At diner my mueller man crush is raging. Sounds like he has a major hormone imbalance, maybe he needs a sex change.

My man crush on Bob mueller is out of control. Sounds like he has an armor piercing purple throbber for the guy. Art is one of the local trump Mensa group members. Boys did not want to come they ordered takeout I like the diners oatmeal.  going to the diner for a bowl of oatmeal?  I think boog need to take chare there.Art is harmless but he likes trump and he likes talking MAGA with me. Trying like to convert me to go AWOL from resistance.

Art said haven’t seen you at the pub of late.
That's because I have been at AA meetings.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2018, 12:48:36 PM »
That word salad needs Russian dressing.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2018, 05:27:24 PM »
I'm still trying to get my gibberish to English translator to decipher that run on paragraph of BS.   :o

My translator just said WTF? and promptly crashed.   :lmao:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2018, 05:40:14 PM »
My translator just said WTF? and promptly crashed.   :lmao:

Mine made it this far:
"Me vet" (translator coughed)
"Me hate trump"
"Russia Russia Russia"

Then it started spewing random Karl Marx quotes interspersed with Groucho Marx quotes.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2018, 06:30:00 PM »
I read that whole thing...twice.  I'm still waiting for the payoff, but don't think there is one  :mental:
Deplorable since 2016

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2018, 06:52:28 PM »
I read that whole thing...twice.  I'm still waiting for the payoff, but don't think there is one  :mental:

Boog hasn't yet produced that log.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2018, 06:52:48 PM »
Mine made it this far:
"Me vet" (translator coughed)
"Me hate trump"
"Russia Russia Russia"

Then it started spewing random Karl Marx quotes interspersed with Groucho Marx quotes.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that would be a great Star Trek TNG episode.  H5!   :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2018, 09:20:27 AM »
Was Commisar Binkov one of the 12?

"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2018, 10:08:03 AM »
In other news, is anyone else's schadenboner still raging at full mast?

Far more enjoyable that this goon's man crush.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2018, 06:45:40 AM »
Hold up, is TEB claiming to be a Vietnam Vet as part of the 325?  The 325 didn't deploy to Nam, the 505 did.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2018, 07:10:20 AM »
Hold up, is TEB claiming to be a Vietnam Vet as part of the 325?  The 325 didn't deploy to Nam, the 505 did.

325th was on a super secret mission in Cambodia ordered by future President Carter.  :cheersmate:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2018, 07:44:19 AM »

Looks to me like he's saying his two buddies were Vietnam veterans, not claiming that he is.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2018, 08:06:41 AM »

I was trying to figure out if that is what he meant and just gave up. 

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2018, 08:13:50 AM »
325th was on a super secret mission in Cambodia ordered by future President Carter.  :cheersmate:

Is that when they retook Hamburger Hill in '72?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2018, 08:29:32 AM »
Read to me that he was claiming to have been an RTO in the 325.  Then again, his word salad is sprinkled with improper punctuation, so, who knows?

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2018, 08:31:46 AM »
Read to me that he was claiming to have been an RTO in the 325.  Then again, his word salad is sprinkled with improper punctuation, so, who knows?

That's what I got out of it too, but I couldn't tell if he was linking that to Vietnam or just his 2 friends being in Vietnam.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2018, 08:59:32 AM »
This guy has to have suffered multiple brain injuries.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2018, 09:11:58 AM »
For improved accuracy:

This guy has to have suffered multiple alcohol-caused brain injuries. If he has something capable of being injured.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2018, 09:35:52 AM »
Is that when they retook Hamburger Hill in '72?

Not sure if you are aware or not but John Kerry was in Vietnam!  :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer