Author Topic: Sir, this is a Wendy's drive-thru. Kpete  (Read 2008 times)

Offline CC27

Sir, this is a Wendy's drive-thru. Kpete
« on: July 23, 2018, 07:29:07 AM »
Mon Jul 23, 2018, 08:23 AM
Star Member kpete (60,143 posts)

Sir, this is a Wendy's drive-thru.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210912597

Retarded.

Offline SVPete

Re: Sir, this is a Wendy's drive-thru. Kpete
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 07:55:01 AM »
Nice to see kpete posting a meme. Her fellow Progs have made satire so difficult of late. But at least with kpete intelligence isn't a requirement.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 02:32:41 PM »
 Primitives are butthurt because Trump has shown the world how weak, ineffective and sniveling his predecASSor was and is.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 05:55:47 PM »
This is anti-funny.  It doesn't even make sense.  Even internet memes have to make some sense.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 06:59:37 PM »
This is anti-funny.  It doesn't even make sense.  Even internet memes have to make some sense.

KPete is infamous for posting internet memes that make no sense.  Yet DUmmies just drool and like/recommend whatever drivel Kathleen puts out.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2018, 07:04:33 PM »
KPete is infamous for posting internet memes that make no sense.  Yet DUmmies just drool and like/recommend whatever drivel Kathleen puts out.

Yeah, I rag on her a lot. A substantial number of her 60K DUposts are substance-free meme-fluff.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2018, 07:37:22 PM »
all that comes to mind is derp derp

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2018, 07:43:11 PM »
kpete never makes much sense, even though about all she ever does is cut and paste.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/13650-Overland-Pass-Poway-CA-92064/16748558_zpid/

still hosting no "migrant families", KKKatbird?

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2018, 09:48:49 PM »
kpete never makes much sense, even though about all she ever does is cut and paste.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/13650-Overland-Pass-Poway-CA-92064/16748558_zpid/

still hosting no "migrant families", KKKatbird?

Whoa.  That's a rich bitch.

4,000 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 4.5 (!) bathrooms, $1.4 million value.

I always figured she uses Mexican servants and Japanese gardeners on the property, paying them sub-minimum wages, in cash under the table.

If nature calls, she won't let the help use any of the bathrooms inside; they have to walk down to the convenience store a few blocks away and use those restrooms.  And the gardeners, she won't let inside the house; if it's a hot day and they're thirsty, they have to suck off the end of a garden hose.  It's also reported that she searches employees' purses and shopping bags before letting them go home for the evening.

People who know her in her professional capacity readily admit she's not a nice person.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 09:55:38 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2018, 10:39:52 PM »

Thanks, at least I'm not alone.  I've seen this several times today, and I just can't make it out as anything but an obtuse and awkward attempt at a meme that just goes straight in the fail bucket, without even rolling on the rim first..
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2018, 01:37:16 AM »
Every time Kpaste posts a link I let the cat eat the cursor on the screen.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2018, 07:45:43 AM »
Notice none of the primitives responded. It was likely a case of Kathy seeing it, not getting it, then had the brilliant idea of "I'll post it on the island and maybe someone else will get it and then explain it to me." She still doesn't comprehend that she's just one fool on an island of fools. It's just in this case, there's nothing to get because whoever wrote it Google translated it from their native language to English and it came out "Wendy's drive-thru".

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2018, 07:51:47 AM »
Everyone knows leftists cannot meme.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2018, 08:02:48 AM »
Whoa.  That's a rich bitch.

4,000 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 4.5 (!) bathrooms, $1.4 million value.

Detached garage, fountain by the front entrance, pool or covered patio in back plus a spa and entertaining area. I backs up to some open space, maybe a hill, so no back-fence neighbors. Were that house here in Silicon Valley it'd be $3M-$4M, probably. That said, kpete's digs are 2X-3X house prices in nearby El Cajon.