Author Topic: Separated families on the border, David Hogg hardest hit  (Read 1663 times)

Offline Delmar

Separated families on the border, David Hogg hardest hit
« on: June 23, 2018, 09:58:52 PM »
It looks like poor little David "camera" Hogg is all but forgotten.  No posts anymore about what a big hero the little pompadour wearing crisis actor is.  No more posts about the evil NRA either.  All we are seeing this week is posts about the evil ICE and the poor little foreign kids in cages.  It's true, look it up.  Google Parkland or Stoneman Douglas High School on democrat underground.com for the last week and see what you get for results.  You don't get diddly.

Sorry David Hogg.  It looks like your fifteen minutes are up.

Fri Jun 22, 2018, 10:08 AM
Star Member global1 (18,298 posts)

Where Are The Parkland Students Today In Their 2 Month Bustour....

of the country to register young voters?

Unfortunately this 'children/parent separation' issue is taking all the oxygen in the news and these Parkland Students are not getting the coverage they should be getting in their effort to stop guns.

If you happen to be in a city that they are at today or coming to in the near future - please keep us informed of their whereabouts and their mission.

They started their tour in my city of Chicago about a week ago. I posted that here on DU - but I haven't seen much about them since then.
7 replies, 326 views

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210772698

Seven replies, but five of them are from a single primitive.

Response to SharonClark (Reply #6)Fri Jun 22, 2018, 10:56 AM
Star Member global1 (18,298 posts)
7. Thank You For These Updates & Schedule....

We must not forget these brave kids.
Too late, they've already been forgotten.  The left has already moved on to their next surefire plan for bringing down President Trump.

So predictable how the left exploits people and then tosses them aside when they're through with them.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

Re: Separated families on the border, David Hogg hardest hit
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 10:25:27 PM »
Courtesy of Ptarmy (IIRC), Hogg boy is on book tour.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 11:49:30 PM »
Well, these illegal supporters certainly siphoned all the fluid from my sympathy boner and left me with a flaccid ESAD limp. 

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 08:01:17 AM »
A group of these media whores were in my home state this week in a few different places.  Not attention Hogg, he's too important to visit a flyover state.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2018, 09:45:03 AM »
A group of these media whores were in my home state this week in a few different places.  Not attention Hogg, he's too important to visit a flyover state.

June 20 Hoggboi was in NYC. According to the bus tour, on June 20 he was supposed to be in Sioux City, IA and in Cedar Rapids on June 21.

He was in NYC. This bus tour petered out and is a big nothingburger.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2018, 10:07:26 AM »
June 20 Hoggboi was in NYC. According to the bus tour, on June 20 he was supposed to be in Sioux City, IA and in Cedar Rapids on June 21.

He was in NYC. This bus tour petered out and is a big nothingburger.

He wasn't in Sioux City.  It made our local paper.  Couple hundred moonbats tops.

When is Hogg getting a CNN/MSNBC gig?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2018, 10:33:22 AM »
He wasn't in Sioux City.  It made our local paper.  Couple hundred moonbats tops.

When is Hogg getting a CNN/MSNBC gig?

He's on right after Cindy Sheehan.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2018, 10:52:03 AM »
The bus tour is out to recruit more dems / liberals so there will be more school shootings caused by the dems now in control.  :argh:

Oh, the Irony!!!! :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2018, 12:39:36 PM »
THE David Hogg spotted with ARMED Guards????????? :popcorn:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2018, 12:49:52 PM »
It looks like poor little David "camera" Hogg is all but forgotten.  No posts anymore about what a big hero the little pompadour wearing crisis actor is.  No more posts about the evil NRA either.  All we are seeing this week is posts about the evil ICE and the poor little foreign kids in cages.  It's true, look it up.  Google Parkland or Stoneman Douglas High School on democrat underground.com for the last week and see what you get for results.  You don't get diddly.

Sorry David Hogg.  It looks like your fifteen minutes are up.

Too late, they've already been forgotten.  The left has already moved on to their next surefire plan for bringing down President Trump.

So predictable how the left exploits people and then tosses them aside when they're through with them.

You have to wonder what the shiny bauble will be next week.

Families are being put back together so the wind will slowly leave the sails of the "children in cages" false narrative.

The Sarah refusal bauble is working 100% in FAVOR of she and Trump and the attempts to compare to the baker who would not support gay "marriage" is failing on every front as it proves that not only is it a false comparison (no government force) but exemplifies the left hypocrisy (if a baker has to work against his religion then a restaurant has to serve against their politics).

Next week, who knows?

Real America is getting sick and tired of this 1+ year tantrum by the lsm.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2018, 10:25:25 PM »
>'children/parent separation' issue is taking all the oxygen in the news

Close but wrong Element.  More like N2O and it's a compounded laugh.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2018, 11:09:34 PM »

Sorry David Hogg.  It looks like your fifteen minutes nanonseconds are up.

FIFY
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2018, 11:25:55 PM »
Don't want your kids in danger?  Obey the basic laws and work to make your country great.  Otherwise, GTFO.  Idiots.