Author Topic: Why did Rand Paul get his ass kicked?  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Why did Rand Paul get his ass kicked?
« on: June 13, 2018, 07:58:22 PM »
The Cave is acting funky. Just saving this for now.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210729745

KC
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 06:20:02 AM by Texacon »
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: Just saving this for later
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 08:07:06 PM »
Going to get interesting on Friday.     
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Just saving this for later
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 10:56:45 PM »
TheBlackAdder (9,137 posts)     Wed Jun 13, 2018, 07:12 PM

Why did Rand Paul get is ass kicked by his neighbor? Because he's a ****ing asshole!

It turns out, the neighbor wasn't some mental idiot. Rand Paul is just that much of a dick!

Note: Having a shitty HOA doesn't help either.

Here's the the start of the shit that was going on. . .

In September, Paul piled limbs and trimmings from shrubs in a 5-foot-high and 10-foot-long pile near the property line between them. Boucher, who called the pile “unsightly,” after several weeks moved the debris into portable dumpsters and had them taken away.

In October, Paul reconstructed the pile. A few days later, Boucher again had them hauled away. Less than 10 days later, Paul again made another pile of limbs and leaves, again in the same spot. Boucher took his beef to the Rivergreen Homeowner’s Association, but it did not help.

On Nov. 2, Boucher hit some kind of limit with his patience. He poured gasoline on the pile of debris and set it on fire. The resulting fireball gave him second-degree burns on his arms, neck, and face.

The next day, Paul, possibly underestimating the depths of his neighbor’s rage, used his lawnmower to blow leaves from his property onto Boucher’s. Then he piled on the insults: “During this process, Rand Paul stepped away from his lawnmower, gathered several branches from an adjacent pile of trash, and placed them in the exact location where the last pile had been burned just one day prior.”

Then, the ass-kicking occurred because Paul was one of those asshole neighbors, and the HOA protected him.

The prosecutor wanted a 21-month prison sentence, but was reduced to probation.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/06/rene-boucher-describes-attack-on-neighbor-rand-paul.html?via=homepage_recirc_engaged

Is it the BlackAdder primitive, or the PlaidAdder primitive, who's esconsced with the gaiety crowd on Skins's island?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

Re: Why did Rand Paul get his ass kicked?
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 09:19:10 AM »
I guess it takes a DUpipo-Moron to see piling tree trimmings on one's own property as justifying a near-deadly assault.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 09:40:00 AM »
The rest of Rand Paul's neighbors had nothing but great things to say about Senator Paul. His violent next door neighbor seems to be the only one who had issues. It seems that Rand put his yard debris in a place in his own yard that the neighbor didn't like because he could see it. Must be a liberal under the belief that he should have control of what his neighbor does in his own yard.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2018, 11:14:29 AM »
According to DUmmies, any Republican or conservative deserves to be beaten up for no reason at all.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2018, 12:47:48 PM »
It turns out, the neighbor wasn't some mental idiot.

No, he is a violent ass hole with some serious anger management issues. Just like most of you dip shits at the dump. :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2018, 02:41:25 PM »
The rest of Rand Paul's neighbors had nothing but great things to say about Senator Paul. His violent next door neighbor seems to be the only one who had issues. It seems that Rand put his yard debris in a place in his own yard that the neighbor didn't like because he could see it. Must be a liberal under the belief that he should have control of what his neighbor does in his own yard.

Isn't that the total truth.
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne