Author Topic: Mika 'Bleeding Chins 'Brzezin_skins Hoppin' Mad  (Read 1092 times)

Offline zeitgeist

Mika 'Bleeding Chins 'Brzezin_skins Hoppin' Mad
« on: June 07, 2018, 05:33:33 PM »
She's mad, mad I tell you!!<best Victor Price voice>  And if Mika's mad, Joe is sad.   :jerkit:  'Cause if Mikia ain't happy, ain't nobody happy." to coin a phrase.   

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210704739

ProudMNDemocrat (1,701 posts)

Mika Brzenzski is Hopping Mad........

And I do not blame her.

Watch this and judge for yourself whether or not Rudy Guiliani is a HYPOCRITICAL PIG who is only making matters worse.

[link:https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/mika-brzezinski-reacts-to-rudy-giuliani-s-stormy-daniels-comments-1250181699935?playlist=associated|

I usually catch a couple minutes of what we here at Casa Zeit call the two minute hate.  Today was no exception, all Hate Trump all the time.  Talk about a one trick pony,  Mourning Schmoe and Bleeding Chins Brzenziski have been so far in denial since Hillary's epic loss that someone should really hold an intervention.   :whistling:   

I did not catch this particular segment today but I did get a peek at them demonstrating their total lack of history. They could probably sue their high school history teachers for a bundle and win. :hammer:

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline SVPete

Re: Mika 'Bleeding Chins 'Brzezin_skins Hoppin' Mad
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 06:18:15 PM »
Apparently Rudy was pointing out that Stormy's "profession" entails problems with credibility. Well, she's paid to do all kinds of degrading and self-degrading stuff, so who knows what she'd say if a few $10K or $100K were waved under her nose? Which is more expensive, her words or her ...

Rudy was being bluntly honest and accurate, not a "HYPOCRITICAL PIG".
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 06:21:01 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 07:07:05 PM »
Apparently Rudy was pointing out that Stormy's "profession" entails problems with credibility. Well, she's paid to do all kinds of degrading and self-degrading stuff, so who knows what she'd say if a few $10K or $100K were waved under her nose? Which is more expensive, her words or her ...

Rudy was being bluntly honest and accurate, not a "HYPOCRITICAL PIG".

She's a whore who has demonstrated that she will do anything for money and thus her word on anything that involves a transfer of cash from someone to herself is suspect

And that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold Gator said so.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2018, 11:42:34 PM »
She's a whore who has demonstrated that she will do anything for money and thus her word on anything that involves a transfer of cash from someone to herself is suspect

And that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold Gator said so.

You know, with the way the Democrats have embraced Stormy Daniels, a prostitute and stripper, the DNC needs to change its symbol from the Donkey. And I think I have the perfect replacement:

If you're unaware, The Bada Bing Club was Tony Soprano's business in the show of the same name and it's perfect to represent the modern DNC. It has their new mascot in the sign and The Bada Bing Club was where Tony and his underlings would run their criminal enterprise from.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe