Author Topic: primitives got that all wrong  (Read 1067 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
primitives got that all wrong
« on: June 06, 2018, 12:20:39 PM »
https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210699769

Oh my.

KelleyKramer (3,783 posts)     Wed Jun 6, 2018, 04:57 AM

New Mexico's Deb Haaland likely to be first Native American congresswoman

after which a lot of blah blah blad

Cha (208,385 posts)      Wed Jun 6, 2018, 05:15 AM

1. Wow! It's a shame that Deb Haaland

is the first Native American woman ever to be in Congress if she wins. But, I'm grateful that it's a start!

Uh, problem.

What's Elizabeth Warren?  Chopped liver?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: primitives got that all wrong
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 12:39:22 PM »
"Donald Trump and the billionaire class," she said, "should consider this victory a warning shot: the blue wave is coming."

I think she is counting her chickens to soon, all she did was win the primary.  :thatsright:

She still needs to win an ELECTION!
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 12:48:16 PM »
And there is this:

:lmao: :lmao: :-) :-) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 01:05:52 PM »
"Donald Trump and the billionaire class," she said, "should consider this victory a warning shot: the blue wave is coming."

Blue wave my ass.
The former Democratic state party leader, an enrolled member of the Pueblo of Laguna, is seeking to replace Rep. Michelle Lujan Grisham, who is leaving her post representing the solidly Democratic district to run for governor.
Less a wave and more a calm sea.

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2018, 01:08:15 PM »

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2018, 02:13:15 PM »
https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210699769

Oh my.

Uh, problem.

What's Elizabeth Warren?  Chopped liver?

And as of a few seconds ago, not one Native DUpipo noticed CNN's Fauxcahontas Faux Pas. :-)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2018, 02:43:42 PM »
Sanity Claws

4. More than 200 years late
Absolutely, I agree..
NM should have elected a NA female to Congress 200+ years ago.
Yup  uh ha, you betcha  :whistling:

January 6, 1912, New Mexico is admitted as the 47th state
  :lmao:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 04:25:52 PM by Skul »
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2018, 05:51:39 PM »
Blue wave my ass.Less a wave and more a calm sea.

I'm thinking more of a red tide than a blue wave...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2018, 08:17:49 PM »
Response to KelleyKramer (Original post)Wed Jun 6, 2018, 07:39 AM
Sanity Claws (16,974 posts)
4. More than 200 years late

Following in the footsteps of Native American Republican CongressMan, Senator, and Vice President Charles Curtis.

Charles Curtis (January 25, 1860 – February 8, 1936) was an American attorney and politician, who served as the 31st Vice President of the United States from 1929 to 1933.

After serving as a United States Representative and being repeatedly re-elected as United States Senator from Kansas, Curtis was chosen as Senate Majority Leader by his Republican colleagues. A member of the Kaw Nation born in the Kansas Territory, Curtis was the first person with significant Native American ancestry and the first person with acknowledged non-European ancestry to reach either of the highest offices in the United States government's executive branch.
He also was an Executive Branch officer born in a territory rather than a state. His mother was Native American of mixed Kaw, Osage and French ancestry. His father was of British origins, being half-English, a quarter Scottish and half-Welsh.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Curtis

I can only imagine what sort of vile racist hate the democrats heaped on Vice President Curtis.  They whine about calling Liz Warren Pocahontas.  They can go to hell.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2018, 07:10:11 AM »
Curtis was a Republican, so he can't be acknowledged.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2018, 07:19:11 AM »
Curtis was a Republican, so he can't be acknowledged.

Yeah, and Ben Nighthorse Campbell...he was only half Indian, and of all horrors...SWITCHED parties to become a Republican.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Nighthorse_Campbell
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7