Author Topic: Trump’s Plan For The Wall On The Mexican Border Materializes - Begins In March  (Read 485 times)

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
Rachel Stoltzfoos
2:04 PM 11/10/2016

Donald Trump plans to begin the process of constructing a wall on the southern border in March, sources familiar with the president-elect’s transition team told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

The transition team is planning big spending negotiations with Congress at that time, which will include money for the wall — a platform on which Trump built his campaign for the presidency. He plans to make Mexico pay for the wall directly or indirectly by increasing fees on visas and border crossing cards, enforcing trade tariffs and taxing money transfers abroad.

Trump has said the wall, which will be at least 35 to 50 feet high and made of pre-cast concrete, would cost anywhere from $8 billion to $12 billion.

While about 650 miles of fencing already exist on parts of the 2,000 mile border with Mexico, Trump has promised to build a “real” wall that “actually looks good.”

“I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively,” he said in his speech announcing his candidacy for the presidency. “I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/10/trumps-plan-for-the-wall-on-the-mexican-border-materializes/

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
Forget about the Mexican drug cartels putting out a hit on Donald Trump.

Standing in front of them, and offering more money is the United States Chamber of Commerce.

Offline samspade

Forget about the Mexican drug cartels putting out a hit on Donald Trump.

Standing in front of them, and offering more money is the United States Chamber of Commerce.
Does mexico really want to go to war with us?

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
Does mexico really want to go to war with us?

It didn't end well the last time for them. Frankly, the only reason there is a Mexico is because the United States gave it back, after Mexico agreed to the current national borders, and accepted cash for disputed territories inside those new borders.

So, unless Pro-Mexico DUmmies want to see the US flag flying over Mexico City again, it would be best to not pursue conflict.

(- That's right "La Raza" supporting DUmmies.. The United States didn't steal disputed lands along the southwestern border.. Mexico *SOLD* those lands to the United States. )