Author Topic: Trump Will Bring Obama's Half-Brother As His Guest To Tomorrow's Debate  (Read 457 times)

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
Trump Will Bring Obama's Half-Brother As His Guest To Tomorrow's Debate; Proposes Term Limits

by Tyler Durden
Oct 18, 2016 7:35 PM

“I’m excited to be at the debate. Trump can make America great again,” Malik Obama, the president’s sibling on his father’s side and fan of Donald Trump's, told the Post.

The 58-year-old is a U.S. citizen and splits his time between his home country of Kenya and Washington, D.C., where he has lived since 1985. “I look very much forward to meeting and being with Malik,” Trump told the Post. “He gets it far better than his brother.”

Malik agrees with Trump that the mainstream media is biased, and he dismisses the women who claim Trump kissed or groped them without their permission. “I don’t believe them,” Malik said. “Why didn’t they come forward before?”

Malik, who is three years older than Barack, said he last saw his sibling in August 2015 after the president had visited Kenya. “I went to the White House to say hello. I paid a courtesy call,” he said. But it wasn’t a very warm and loving reception. “As usual, it was a hands-off kind of thing, very businesslike, very formal,” Malik said.

Trump also invited the mother of a Benghazi victim to be his guest at the debate.  Pat Smith, mother of the late State Department employee Sean Smith, is a vocal critic of Hillary Clinton who blames the Democratic presidential nominee for the death of her son.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-18/trump-will-bring-obamas-half-brother-his-guest-tomorrows-debate-proposes-term-limits

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Trump Will Bring Obama's Half-Brother As His Guest To Tomorrow's Debate
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 09:44:42 PM »
OK, kind of an unusual choice with Obama's half brother.  Pat Smith makes sense.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
Re: Trump Will Bring Obama's Half-Brother As His Guest To Tomorrow's Debate
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 09:54:10 PM »
OK, kind of an unusual choice with Obama's half brother.  Pat Smith makes sense.

==========================================

Malik: “I went to the White House to say hello. I paid a courtesy call,” he said. But it wasn’t a very warm and loving reception. “As usual, it was a hands-off kind of thing, very businesslike, very formal,” Malik said.

Seems like Malik got the royal 'get out of my white house' from Obama.  He doesn't have to worry about either obama or hillary deporting him since he's a U.S. citizen (probably beholden to obama for that one).

Could be just bad blood.