Author Topic: DUmmy "Texas Towelie" trying to scam the system again  (Read 6698 times)

Offline Tess Anderson

DUmmy "Texas Towelie" trying to scam the system again
« on: April 11, 2014, 06:57:39 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/107817054

this is in response to his equally DUmbass sister in Georgia posting yesterday that Texas was ill (long):

Fri Apr 11, 2014, 05:08 PM

TexasTowelie (8,163 posts)

Thank you!

I only have a few minutes available to respond to all of the kind wishes, prayers, and good vibes that were sent in response to the thread that my sister started yesterday. I didn't realize how fond some of you were regarding my posts so a big hearty Texas thank you goes to all my friends on DU.

I'm getting first-hand experience with the joy and pleasure of navigating through the health care system for non-insured people in Texas. I've continually fallen through the cracks of the system for many reasons including some bad luck on timing issues when I applied for various types of assistance. Unfortunately the stress during all of those attempts eventually took a toll on me from a physical health and mental health perspective.

I am very satisfied by what my health care providers and social workers have done for me over the past couple of months. They are trying very hard to help, but they are hampered by the policies set by two decades of Republicans in the governor's chair.

I'm in the process of filing for SSI-disability as a backup plan so that I can retroactively retire. However, I would prefer to find full-time employment since I prefer to return back to my prior career field.

I don't know when I will be able to resume regular blogging on Texas politics and social matters, but the fact that so many people responded to the thread gives me a lot of strength to continue through my struggles. I miss you guys and gals and look forward to returning back to DU after the resolution of my health crisis.

A special set of kudos goes to my sister who is leaping over many hurdles to assist me during this time. She is also a great Democrat that moved to Georgia last year. Not only is she bright, but she is also beautiful inside and out so I've always had the utmost respect for her. I am a lucky Towelie!

Thanks once again for all the support--I'll catch up with you soon.

so, if he can work full-time, why does he need SSDI?

Response to TexasTowelie (Original post)

Fri Apr 11, 2014, 06:07 PM

Gothmog (9,880 posts)

17. Great to hear from you

Get well

Hi, Kyle!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: DUmmy "Texas Towelie" trying to scam the system again
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 07:39:33 PM »
Fri Apr 11, 2014, 05:08 PM

TexasTowelie (8,163 posts)

Thank you!

I only have a few minutes available to respond to all of the kind wishes, prayers, and good vibes that were sent in response to the thread that my sister started yesterday. I didn't realize how fond some of you were regarding my posts so a big hearty Texas thank you goes to all my friends on DU.

I'm getting first-hand experience with the joy and pleasure of navigating through the health care system for non-insured people in Texas. I've continually fallen through the cracks of the system for many reasons including some bad luck on timing issues when I applied for various types of assistance. Unfortunately the stress during all of those attempts eventually took a toll on me from a physical health and mental health perspective.

I am very satisfied by what my health care providers and social workers have done for me over the past couple of months. They are trying very hard to help, but they are hampered by the policies set by two decades of Republicans in the governor's chair.

I'm in the process of filing for SSI-disability as a backup plan so that I can retroactively retire. However, I would prefer to find full-time employment since I prefer to return back to my prior career field.

I don't know when I will be able to resume regular blogging on Texas politics and social matters, but the fact that so many people responded to the thread gives me a lot of strength to continue through my struggles. I miss you guys and gals and look forward to returning back to DU after the resolution of my health crisis.

A special set of kudos goes to my sister who is leaping over many hurdles to assist me during this time. She is also a great Democrat that moved to Georgia last year. Not only is she bright, but she is also beautiful inside and out so I've always had the utmost respect for her. I am a lucky Towelie!

Thanks once again for all the support--I'll catch up with you soon.

You are a piece of shit,useless ****ing parasite...die slow and painfully vermin.  :bird:

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 07:45:50 PM »
You are a piece of shit,useless ****ing parasite...die slow and painfully vermin.  :bird:
I tried dearly to come up with something better.  I failed.  :bawl:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 07:55:59 PM »

so, if he can work full-time, why does he need SSDI?

Health has nothing to do with that. SSDI approval is every democrat's dream.

Just ask the weeping neckbeard Steve Dawes.

Offline TexasTowelie

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 11:24:30 PM »
Hello Tess,

I saw that you took an interest in me on DU.  Considering that you do not know the circumstances of my personal medical situation, I feel obligated to respond.  I have been classified as unemployable and I have multiple medical conditions that have kept me from returning the workforce.

I realize that you believe that everyone should pull themselves up by their own boot straps and work.  I was employed from the time I graduated from college, made significant contributions to society and paid my share of taxes, even when I could have been classified as disabled.  I also paid a significant of FICA taxes while I was employed which means that I qualify for disability insurance benefits.  While I would prefer not to live in near-poverty on disability income I also realize that it is unlikely that I will ever return to full-time employment even though I wish it could happen.

To have someone like you criticize me when you have no knowledge of my situation (or disabilities) indicates that you are presumptuous at best.  However, instead of calling you names like you did to me, I will be polite and ask you to mind your own business.

Have a wonderful day in your conservative cave,

Texas Towelie from DU.

BTW, I did not care for you insulting my sister who has two college degrees.  It says much about your character (or lack thereof) that you have to insult others.
Vote Democratic in 2016!

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 12:02:29 AM »
Hello Tess,

I saw that you took an interest in me on DU.  Considering that you do not know the circumstances of my personal medical situation, I feel obligated to respond.  I have been classified as unemployable and I have multiple medical conditions that have kept me from returning the workforce.

I realize that you believe that everyone should pull themselves up by their own boot straps and work.  I was employed from the time I graduated from college, made significant contributions to society and paid my share of taxes, even when I could have been classified as disabled.  I also paid a significant of FICA taxes while I was employed which means that I qualify for disability insurance benefits.  While I would prefer not to live in near-poverty on disability income I also realize that it is unlikely that I will ever return to full-time employment even though I wish it could happen.

To have someone like you criticize me when you have no knowledge of my situation (or disabilities) indicates that you are presumptuous at best.  However, instead of calling you names like you did to me, I will be polite and ask you to mind your own business.

Texas Towelie from DU.

BTW, I did not care for you insulting my sister who has two college degrees.  It says much about your character (or lack thereof) that you have to insult others.

Now, folks, THAT is funny!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline TexasTowelie

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2014, 12:23:10 AM »
freedumb,

What is funny is your username.  You chose it so it looks like you will have to live with it.  :tongue: :rofl:

Warmest regards,

TexasTowelie
Vote Democratic in 2016!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2014, 12:35:34 AM »
Oh my.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2014, 12:52:09 AM »
Hello Tess,

Texas Towelie from DU.

All that wordage and he still won't say what disease or malfunction he has that prevents him from working and the taxpaying workforce that he feels should support him. My only experience with those seeking disability were fat women and drunks/druggies from Jeff County MO.

And towelie, take a poke at my handle. Maybe you'll learn something from it. Lazy bastard.

Offline TexasTowelie

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2014, 01:31:51 AM »
tanstaafl,

There is no need for me to make fun of your username.  The fact that you are a frequent poster on this site gives me sufficient leeway to poke fun at you.

I also do not believe that is necessary to divulge my medical disabilities to the public.  I can say that I paid taxes for years and I tried to return to the workforce despite my disabilities.  However, the reactions on this site proves what liberals have said about conservatives--that they lack compassion and caring for anyone.  I sincerely hope that you remain in good health the rest of your life because if you don't you will experience enough dire circumstances that you might rethink your conservative ideology.

Warmest regards (provided that you have discovered fire in your conservative cave),

TexasTowelie
Vote Democratic in 2016!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2014, 03:48:17 AM »
Oh now everybody, it's the season of joy and goodwil.

Let's be nice.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2014, 05:44:43 AM »

By the way, sir.  Your screen-name.

It's no wonder one of your fellow primitives over on Skins's island admitted she always thought you were a girl.  As did I, over here.

The next time Skins gives a chance for primitives to change their screen-names, I think you'd be better off using one more suggestive of manhood.

Don't take me badly; I'm a nice guy, one of the nicest guys one can ever hope to meet.  It's just a kind suggestion.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2014, 07:05:52 AM »
My original statement was correct.  :bird:

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2014, 07:12:09 AM »
Hello Tess,

Texas Towelie from DU.

Frank is a nice guy...I am not.

The disability gravy train is the scam of choice for DUmmies and parasites who are too lazy to work.
The allure of free money is the opiate of the masses.

I have seen DUmmies come over here with the same argument. The bottom line is always the same, when a job is offered-even a guaranteed one- the DUmmy will always find an excuse to turn it down.

It is for that reason, I feel free to call you a shiftless lazy bum. I don't believe you when you say you are somehow disabled. At 8 thousand posts, you can sit and type for hours. You can certainly find another forum that laughs at yet another parasite seeking to suck the blood of tax payers. Most jobs involve sitting and typing-something you do all the time.

You are a tick on the ass of hard working people.
You are a liar with your disability claims.
and you are arrogant, demanding people take you at your word, when you refuse to type a single sentence telling why you are unable to work-either here or at DU.
to sum up...you are an asshole.

I work for a living. You won't. That makes me better than you.

BS given for refusing to even say why you are disabled. liar.

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2014, 07:36:06 AM »
Dear DUmmie TT,

The butthurt when the personal stories you freely, publicly post online get repeated elsewhere is amazing.  With the many college degrees held between yourself and your sister the assumption is that one of you must know better than to make such unwise choices.  Perhaps indulging in a bit of personal responsibility might benefit the both of you.  I must congratulate you on a new twist to the entitlement game, however.  Claiming mental and physical disability arising from the act of applying for benefits is creative.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2014, 11:36:08 AM »
By the way sir, you now being a member, you can vote for the top DUmmies of 2014.

The ballot's "stickied" to the top of the page.

It's a chance for you to get even with primitives you don't like, and it's of course a secret ballot; feel free.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline TexasTowelie

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2014, 12:18:35 PM »
Well, I'm not surprised by the reaction I received now that I waded into the cesspool of the Conservative Cave.  This place is a dung heap of judgmental assholes that treat other humans like shit.  Really, when people express that they want you to die then they show how truly horrible they are. 

I hope that when your days are done that God judges you in the same manner that you have judged me and you rot in Hell where you deservedly belong.  It's apparent that this group deserves to live in caves.

As Rick Perry would say, Adios Mofo!
Vote Democratic in 2016!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2014, 12:23:52 PM »
Well, I'm not surprised by the reaction I received now that I waded into the cesspool of the Conservative Cave.  This place is a dung heap of judgmental assholes that treat other humans like shit.  Really, when people express that they want you to die then they show how truly horrible they are. 

I hope that when your days are done that God judges you in the same manner that you have judged me and you rot in Hell where you deservedly belong.  It's apparent that this group deserves to live in caves.

Piss off asshole,worthless scum like you trying to get something for nothing have destroyed the country.
Oh the horrors,you haz a sad again so now have to cry to a disability board.
You ****ing admit that you could go back to your field physically and then fuss about how stressful trying to escape work is.

You deserve nothing but contempt and disgust.

Offline CC27

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2014, 12:31:56 PM »

This place is full of wonderful people. They just get upset when half of the DUmp is trying or is on SSDI for no legitimate reason. Just gets old after awhile.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2014, 12:38:30 PM »
Does anybody besides me get the idea he's mildly upset with us?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline CC27

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2014, 12:46:27 PM »
Does anybody besides me get the idea he's mildly upset with us?

Just a tad. He got caught so he is pissed.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2014, 12:48:02 PM »
Just a tad. He got caught so he is pissed.

Remember folks, he wasn't banned; he's free to come back any time.

<<<hope he comes back in time to vote for the Top DUmmies of 2014, voting which ends today circa suppertime here in the Sandhills of Nebraska.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2014, 12:58:41 PM »
Well, I'm not surprised by the reaction I received now that I waded into the cesspool of the Conservative Cave.  This place is a dung heap of judgmental assholes that treat other humans like shit. 

Ah, the delicious irony...

For someone who has 'Just a few minutes' to play the DUmmies (What, no Wishadoo link?) Western Wiper sure seems to have a lot of time on its hands.

ETA - And isn't he contemptuously defying the Law handed down by the Great Mocha One by not having insurance?  And he calls himself a 'Democrat' - Hah!
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline HawkHogan

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2014, 01:09:48 PM »
freedumb,

What is funny is your username.  You chose it so it looks like you will have to live with it.  :tongue: :rofl:

Warmest regards,

TexasTowelie

You are named after a South Park character who smokes weed all the time.

Fitting.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2014, 01:11:06 PM »
You are named after a South Park character who smokes weed all the time.

Fitting.

Oh.  So that's where that feminine-sounding screen-name comes from.

<<<doesn't do television, so didn't know.
apres moi, le deluge