Author Topic: Pedro "Joseph Goebbels" Picasso trying to get out ahead  (Read 904 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Pedro "Joseph Goebbels" Picasso trying to get out ahead
« on: July 01, 2008, 10:01:47 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3541896

Oh my.

This bonfire didn't seem to go anywhere; one had expected the primitives to flock to it.

marmar  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-30-08 08:20 AM
Original message

Stock, Bond Slumps Signal Worse Than '94 in Return to Inflation Era of '74   

Stock, Bond Slumps Signal Worse Than '94 on Inflation (Update1)

By Michael Patterson

June 30 (Bloomberg) -- It's been 14 years since investors suffered as big a retreat in stocks and bonds and some of the largest money managers say the losses may have more in common with the 1974 bear market before the worst is over.

The Standard & Poor's 500 Index dropped 3.4 percent since March and investors in Treasuries lost 2.88 percent, the steepest combined blahblahblahblahblech

Only one primitive made it to the bonfire, probably because the primitives don't know excresence about economics, and think economics isn't important.

Atman  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-30-08 08:40 AM
Response to Original message

1. The Obama campaign MUST get out ahead of this story or else

Or else the next round of Carter-esque inflation and oil crises is going to be squarely placed on the shoulders of the Democrats. Count on it. BushCo is stalling EVERYTHING just long enough to make sure the shitstorm hits full force under a Democratic administration. And of course, the media is aiding and abetting.

Obama should be talking about this NOW. Prepare America -- i.e.: "We're being set up. Things WILL be bad, but they'll be bad because of what Bush has done. You gave Bush eight years to destroy the country, please give me at a least a few to try to get it back on track before anyone starts buying into the coming Republican talking points."

Hey, I can dream can't I?

Dream on, Pedro.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Pedro "Joseph Goebbels" Picasso trying to get out ahead
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 08:33:34 PM »
What a complete idiot!!  He complains that they're being set up to be preceived as "Carter-esque," but then wants B. Hussein Osama to give a "maliase" speech about how "things WILL be bad."

Oh, and now the nut apparently is convinced Bush is intelligent and powerful enough to "stall" a whole world-wide economy for political purposes.   :mental:

Pedro needs to quit trying to think, even in his dreams, because he has no chance of succeeding.   :loser:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Zeus

Re: Pedro "Joseph Goebbels" Picasso trying to get out ahead
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 08:43:14 PM »
Atman  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-30-08 08:40 AM
Response to Original message

1. The Obama campaign MUST get out ahead of this story or else

Or else the next round of Carter-esque inflation and oil crises is going to be squarely placed on the shoulders of the Democrats. Count on it. BushCo is stalling EVERYTHING just long enough to make sure the shitstorm hits full force under a Democratic administration. And of course, the media is aiding and abetting.

Obama should be talking about this NOW. Prepare America -- i.e.: "We're being set up. Things WILL be bad, but they'll be bad because of what Bush has done. You gave Bush eight years to destroy the country, please give me at a least a few to try to get it back on track before anyone starts buying into the coming Republican talking points."

Hey, I can dream can't I?
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRYDetbwegs[/youtube]
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.