Author Topic: Another DUer, Fat Che's Little Brother, is Shown the Door  (Read 5586 times)

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Re: Another DUer, Fat Che's Little Brother, is Shown the Door
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2013, 11:48:34 AM »
Fat Che's Little Brother

The Cavers are seeking revenge for my helping provide their information to their victims to help with legal efforts.

We are?   :???:

Anyone know what 'ol butt-gullet is talking about?  Any idea of what books he's "written"?
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2013, 11:49:55 AM »
Fat Che's Little Brother

The Cavers are seeking revenge for my helping provide their information to their victims to help with legal efforts. Another nasty review of one of my books.

If you've been victimized by the Cavers, please contact me for their hosting information and the REAL address of their owner.

Fat Che's lil brother doesn't have a clue as to who's who.

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2013, 11:51:15 AM »
Fat Che's lil brother doesn't have a clue as to who's who.
These clowns are jumping at shadows.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2013, 11:51:16 AM »
I thought many DUmmies sympathize with Islamists.

They do. Especially now that fearless leader are one.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2013, 12:56:34 PM »
Fat Che's Little Brother

The Cavers are seeking revenge for my helping provide their information to their victims to help with legal efforts. Another nasty review of one of my books.

If you've been victimized by the Cavers, please contact me for their hosting information and the REAL address of their owner.

Which would be..............

:lmao:

Clueless fat ****.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2013, 03:11:34 PM »
BTW, is this a threat to us?

Fat Che's Little Brother

and the REAL address of their owner.

You better pack a lunch or 20, you fat ****. If you had any ****ing brains, and any bit of research skill, you'd know that most of us are avid fans of firearms and as much ammunition as we can possibly get our hands on. Didn't think that through, did you, you fat ****?

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2013, 03:11:52 PM »
From his "About the Author"

He lives in New Jersey with his husband, Bryan Irrera, and far too many cats.

I guess that means he's a catcher. Is that how they decide who's the husband and who's the wife? Eeeeewwwww!

Any use of the pictures, descriptions, and accounts of this post without the express written consent of Major League Baseball is strictly prohibited.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2013, 03:14:53 PM »

Trivia fact: Irrera's middle initial is F.

B. F. Irrera.

Think it over for a sec.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2013, 03:21:04 PM »

If they got rid of the cats, maybe they could pay their damn electricity bill.

(Pssst, Fat Che's Little Brother, ever wonder why your gay campaign didn't work in a red county here? Think about it, genius)
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2013, 03:26:04 PM »
I didn't realize "Pab" was his actual first name.   :lmao:  No wonder he turned out to be a deviant.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2013, 03:29:18 PM »
I didn't realize "Pab" was his actual first name.

Yep. Weird, huh?

And his middle name is Blueribbon.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2013, 03:33:23 PM »
     Trivia fact: Irrera's middle initial is F.

B. F. Irrera.

Think it over for a sec.

That reminds me.

A couple, three, years ago, on Skins's island, he of the expanded rectal aperture was asked by another primitive about the nature of his, uh, internal abdominal injury.

This was like, two or three years after the event.

He insisted it was that diverting affliction that ails primitives who don't eat enough fiber and roughage.

But those of us who were there at the beginning remember it well; his original story was that his "husband" had jammed something up in there--not the male appendage, but some foreign object that was way too big and didn't belong there.  At the time, I got the impression it might've been a watermelon or a bowling ball.

He was in the hospital a very long time, although all he ever did was bitch.  All these surgeons and physicians struggled mightly to save his life, and he was pampered and coddled and fed well courtesy the taxpayers of New Jersey, but apparently he thought he got less than what he deserved.

If I'd been law-enforcement accompanying the ambulance to pick him up, I would've arrested and held the "husband" on charges of attempted homicide; I'll bet there was blood all over the place.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2013, 03:34:39 PM »
I didn't realize "Pab" was his actual first name.   :lmao:  No wonder he turned out to be a deviant.

Uh, no.

Anyone is free to kick me in the teeth if I'm wrong, but "Pab" is actually "Paul and Brian," Brian being his "husband."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2013, 03:56:43 PM »
Anyone is free to kick me in the teeth if I'm wrong, but "Pab" is actually "Paul and Brian," Brian being his "husband."

That's right. He mentioned it in a homo thread once.

But I still like Pab Blueribbon.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2013, 03:56:50 PM »
Uh, no.

That's so gay.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2013, 04:09:41 PM »
Uh, no.

His other choice for screen name was "Meat in My Seat or Feet on the Street" but that's too long for DU.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2013, 04:49:03 PM »
From Facebook:

What a nutter.

Wouldn't this moron actually be required to have done something to hurt us for us to seek revenge?
I suppose laughing at his stupid ass is considered revenge.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2013, 04:57:49 PM »
Wouldn't this moron actually be required to have done something to hurt us for us to seek revenge?
I suppose laughing at his stupid ass is considered revenge.

He is a prisoner of his own delusional thinking, and so his continuing insane belief in his own persecution at our hands is our revenge for whatever harm he imagines he may have done us (Besides, of course, the general harm of just being a useless leech on society's ass, which he likely does not even perceive).
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2013, 05:11:37 PM »
Wasn't FCLB a part of that group that the DUmp fought, I think it hadsomething to do with copyrights.
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2013, 06:46:28 PM »
Actually Fat Che's l'il bro lives in a red county in South Jersey (I actually know his address), about 30 min south of where I am.

North Jersey, South Jersey, what's the difference?  30 or 40 miles?  4 to 5 hours driving?  :-)
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline JLO

Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--

Offline Tucker

« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2013, 08:06:21 PM »
From his "About the Author"

I guess that means he's a catcher. Is that how they decide who's the husband and who's the wife? Eeeeewwwww!

Any use of the pictures, descriptions, and accounts of this post without the express written consent of Major League Baseball is strictly prohibited.

Impossible. His hubby is in the 600 pound range. He has to tie a string around his johnson to find it. Sorta like ice fishing. He probably needs a catheter to pee.

I'd say that bryan is more akin to lewinski.