Author Topic: CCers stand on Syria...for the record  (Read 4865 times)

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
CCers stand on Syria...for the record
« on: September 04, 2013, 05:30:12 PM »
And so our unwashed commie fans at the DUmp know where we stand regarding obama's war on Syria....

I, a proud member of the hated Military Industrial Complex (MIC in DUmmy parlance) am VEHEMENTLY OPPOSED to ANY United States action in Syria.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: CCers stand on Syria...for the record
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 05:40:28 PM »
We told these idiots that supporting the "Arab Spring" (when what they really need is Irish Spring) was to allow jihadists to gain the upper hand.

We told these idiots that supporting the rebels in Libya would give the jihadists the upper hand.

We're telling these idiots that supporting the rebels in Syria is giving the jihadists the upper hand.

How many times do they insist on proving us right?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 05:43:34 PM »
As much as I hate to admit it I think that O might have had the right idea, at least until Assad overrode O's lightweight ass.

I saw a report today, It would have to have been on Fox news, that O 's original policy before Assad stonewalled him was to restore equilibrium to the civil war. If that is true it's probably the smartest thing that I've heard from this admin.

Now, as it had to be, O is going to screw it up but yea I say hurt Assad. Keep the fighting going as long as possible.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

If you wait by the river long enough the bodies of your enemies will float by.
-Sun Tzu

Offline beefeater

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 05:52:33 PM »
And so our unwashed commie fans at the DUmp know where we stand regarding obama's war on Syria....

I, a proud member of the hated Military Industrial Complex (MIC in DUmmy parlance) am VEHEMENTLY OPPOSED to ANY United States action in Syria.

Any attempt by President Barack Obama to bomb Syria amounts to him "saving political face," says former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin in a blog post on Facebook, criticizing his intent to wage war without a strong rationale.

Titling her post "Let Allah Sort It Out," Palin, a Republican vice presidential candidate in 2008, railed against U.S. military action proposed by the president.

"So we're bombing Syria because Syria is bombing Syria? And I'm the idiot?" Palin wrote in a sharp message posted Friday. "Bottom line is that this is about President Obama saving political face because of his 'red line' promise regarding chemical weapons."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/palin-syria-allah/2013/09/01/id/523286
My Old Man was a Chicago Republican until the day he died.

Then he became a democrat.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 05:52:57 PM »

That's where I'm at.  I see no actual national security interest of ours that is furthered by screwing around for or against either side, the one thing our involvement on behalf of one side will do is act as a manpower and money magnet for the other side.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Dori

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2013, 05:58:46 PM »
I'm opposed to anything Obama does.  Everything he has done has been a disaster and has hurt this country, including his foreign policy decisions.  I'm convinced it's safer to assume that the opposite of what he wants is the right path. He has messed up the ME worse than it was before he became the CIC.  All of his decisions are going to come back and bite us in the ass with another 9/11 or worse.

He ignored the protests in Iran, when the moderate, Western friendly Iranians were protesting against their madman Pres. who won an election through fraud, then Obama turned around and congratulated the madman.  Many peaceful protesters were brutalized, murdered, disappeared and felt isolated by the world.   

He pulled all of our troops out of Iraq before their military could stand on their own, and now Iraq is being taken over by our enemies, al Qaeda and Iran.  Talk about pulling defeat out of the jaws of victory, we've seen the picture before, so liberals have no sense of history.

He bombed the crap out of Libya, after Gadhafi came to his senses and gave up his nuclear ambitions.  Now Libya is even a worse hellhole than it was and it's being taken over by our enemies, al Qaeda to train their fighters.  He never went after the murderers in Benghazi and lied about what happened to our embassy.   

He then called for our ally Mubarak to step down and Egypt was taken over by our enemy, the Muslim Brotherhood who hates America and Israel.

Now he wants to bomb Syria where there are hundreds of al Qaeda type groups involved in a civil war. 
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2013, 06:03:49 PM »
What Dori said.

Offline marv

• In Memoriam
  • Resident Grandpa
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2013, 06:11:30 PM »
That's where I'm at.  I see no actual national security interest of ours that is furthered by screwing around for or against either side, the one thing our involvement on behalf of one side will do is act as a manpower and money magnet for the other side.

Tanker is spot on. There is NO national interest for the US in Syria. Period.

The first rule of combat is to never interrupt your enemies while they are killing each other. To risk calling Assads threat/bluff on creating a wider conflict in the region is sheer stupidity.
FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: THE SOAP BOX, THE BALLOT BOX, THE JURY BOX, AND THE CARTRIDGE BOX.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Offline jukin

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2013, 06:22:20 PM »
I'm against the intervention/war/kinetic action in Syria. The intervention/war/kinetic action in Libya only made the conditions worse.

Also everything that King Barky the Incompetent touches turns to shit. if 0bama told me to turn right I would have complete confidence that turning left would be correct 999999 out of1000000 times. The man only picks losers and losing policies.

Quite literally there is nothing that 0bama cannot screw up, nothing.

My take on it is let the muslim slime kill the muslim slime and that the Assad regime is bad but what would come after would be worse.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2013, 06:29:31 PM »

Syria attacks Syria so, we must bomb Syria.

Hey.....  what's not to support?  

</sarc>

Hell no.  Keep out.

I'm against the intervention/war/kinetic action in Syria. The intervention/war/kinetic action in Libya only made the conditions worse.

A fact instantly noticed by our fearless MarxistMedia®

I'm opposed to anything Obama does.  Everything he has done has been a disaster and has hurt this country, including his foreign policy decisions.  I'm convinced it's safer to assume that the opposite of what he wants is the right path. He has messed up the ME worse than it was before he became the CIC.  All of his decisions are going to come back and bite us in the ass with another 9/11 or worse.

Agreed, absolutely.  :hi5:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 06:33:50 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2013, 06:36:39 PM »
If I thought for an instant the rebel forces would turn the place into some semblance of a decent, civilized democracy, I might be for lending a hand through air power. But the Islamofascists have proven time and again they prefer to stay in the Stone Age with their own brand of barbarious murder and oppression every time they're given the chance. They always turn and bite the hand that helps them, so **** 'em.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2013, 06:39:31 PM »
I think it's an awful idea to fight FOR al Qaeda, and I see nothing wrong with muzzies killing muzzies in as great a number as possible, by any means.

But I think it's even more awful for a president to be so spineless, wishy-washy, indecisive, and incompetent that he states a foreign policy, then backs off it, then reclaims it, then backs off it, then reclaims it again, then passes the buck to Congress.

As terrible an idea as it is to fire off cruise missles in support of al Qaeda, that would be better than what he's done.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2013, 06:47:42 PM »
Syria is seriously scary in how it reveals 0bama as being dangerously psychotic.

Nothing about the situation makes sense. And then today, 0bama channels his inner Bart Simpson saying, "It's not me, dude! You can't prove nothing. It's not my red line, it's the UN's!"

I haven't heard him overtly blame Bush yet but I guess that is next.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline ColonelCarrots

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2013, 06:55:33 PM »
This is one of those cases where "The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy."

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2013, 07:01:03 PM »
I am opposed. The US has no national interest in Syria, and it is definitely not in our national interest to be Al Queda's bitch by bombing its enemy.

King Hussein has truly screwed the pooch. He should have eaten the damn thing instead.

I called the offices of both of my senators and my representative at lunchtime today. I think they are tired of hearing from me.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2013, 07:03:59 PM »
Against it. He claimed no boots on the ground but I see that happening. Then you are going to send in a military that is hamstrung financially because of his cutbacks. Here in Norfolk there are ships that are not getting badly needed yard time because of lack of money, deployed units not getting basic supplies they need. This will not end well.

You can't starve a cow and expect it to give you extra milk.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2013, 07:08:49 PM »
I'm against it because the president is black.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2013, 07:11:01 PM »
**** no.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2013, 07:23:49 PM »
Against it. He claimed no boots on the ground but I see that happening. Then you are going to send in a military that is hamstrung financially because of his cutbacks. Here in Norfolk there are ships that are not getting badly needed yard time because of lack of money, deployed units not getting basic supplies they need. This will not end well.

You can't starve a cow and expect it to give you extra milk.

Don't forget air wings that need a minimum of 6 months to be ready.
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2013, 07:38:00 PM »
O is driving the car by just looking over the hood so every turn surprises him.
I don`t see where he has even a theoretical end game to this.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2013, 07:46:43 PM »
I see no value in any military intervention in Syria, nor do I see any imminent threat from Syria, so no.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2013, 07:47:04 PM »
I'm against it because the president is black.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2013, 08:37:24 PM »
If it makes obama look bad, I'm for it.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline RWKindaGuy

• Hiding in the hinterlands as a professional
  • One giant rightward step for mankind
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2013, 09:14:56 PM »
Tanker is spot on. There is NO national interest for the US in Syria. Period.

The first rule of combat is to never interrupt your enemies while they are killing each other. To risk calling Assads threat/bluff on creating a wider conflict in the region is sheer stupidity.

I agree with you and Tanker.  There is an old saying in sports that mirrors what you said.  "When your opponent is screwing up, don't interrupt them."  If they are intent on killing each other, don't interrupt them.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2013, 09:25:55 PM »
Unless the Regime is willing to start the ball rolling by using a Trident to pave the whole damned site with glass - and then work their way east - we have no business wasting another drop of American blood or treasure there.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus