Author Topic: To all of our guys moling at DU  (Read 5278 times)

Offline md11hydmec

• plane doc
Re: To all of our guys moling at DU
« Reply #100 on: January 25, 2013, 10:29:33 AM »
Ok, so is that tomorrow like after 24:00 our local time, or only EST, or do we do GMT now?  

Chris_, don't be a pud, there, not here.   :thatsright:

If I'm not mistaken, it will be Zulu time
"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."-----John Galt, Atlas Shrugged

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #101 on: January 25, 2013, 11:22:35 AM »

So, it'll be his time then, right?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #102 on: January 25, 2013, 11:24:05 AM »

So, it'll be his time then, right?

Fwaso for being. 
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #103 on: January 25, 2013, 01:52:38 PM »
I love how you guys get to have fun while I am at the camp getting the baracks/cells ready for operation Texas Two Step.  You guys suck.  That is all. :bird:
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #104 on: January 25, 2013, 01:56:43 PM »
I love how you guys get to have fun while I am at the camp getting the baracks/cells ready for operation Texas Two Step.  You guys suck.  That is all. :bird:

Myself, I'm out of the action.  Too ill.

<<cheers on all moles, though.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #105 on: January 25, 2013, 02:29:16 PM »
And chickens are crossing the road!   :panic:

"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #106 on: January 25, 2013, 02:49:56 PM »
WARNING! Any of the participating moles who happen to check this page, you might want to be careful if you're moling in the in the GD forum. My mole almost got caught in a thread about one their favorite politicians. Thankfully I was called out in private, and I think I was able to smooth things over.

It is somewhat surprising as I hadn't even done anything outlandish. I thought I was DUing like a normal loon.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #107 on: January 25, 2013, 03:05:38 PM »
WARNING! Any of the participating moles who happen to check this page, you might want to be careful if you're moling in the in the GD forum. My mole almost got caught in a thread about one their favorite politicians. Thankfully I was called out in private, and I think I was able to smooth things over.

It is somewhat surprising as I hadn't even done anything outlandish. I thought I was DUing like a normal loon.

Dear God!!! Careful FlippyDoo, we don't want to lose you!!!  :lmao:
Vader Rules!

Offline md11hydmec

• plane doc
« Reply #108 on: January 25, 2013, 03:06:54 PM »
Even a blind squirrel is right twice a day
"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."-----John Galt, Atlas Shrugged

Offline NewKidOnTheBlock

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #109 on: January 25, 2013, 04:59:31 PM »
Darn. Ok, you got me. I'm actually EarlG.

Obviously not. You forgot the "Sir".

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #110 on: January 25, 2013, 05:14:17 PM »
Reporting in: The FEMA Camps are ready. We can start arresting DUmmies any time now.
 :loser: DOH!
I mean, "Dinner is ready. But I need you to go to the store for some fruit."

(hope that doesn't cost me my Black Helicopter command)

Offline NewKidOnTheBlock

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #111 on: January 25, 2013, 05:18:28 PM »
Throw a few EBT cards in the middle of the camp and there'll be more DUmmies voluntarily coming through the door than you can shake a stick at.

Reporting in: The FEMA Camps are ready. We can start arresting DUmmies any time now.
 :loser: DOH!
I mean, "Dinner is ready. But I need you to go to the store for some fruit."

(hope that doesn't cost me my Black Helicopter command)

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #112 on: January 25, 2013, 08:07:47 PM »

Whateves....you got my coffee yet?  You KNOW how I don't do instant! 

R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #113 on: January 26, 2013, 12:39:04 AM »
Wait a minute. I as Director of Intelligence for the VRWC , Omega Section.  specifically said it was HAMMER time.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyEE0qpfeig[/youtube]
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 11:37:24 PM by Airwolf »
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #114 on: January 26, 2013, 06:55:13 AM »
But, as Signals/OPSEC Director, your messages will say what I want them to. :evillaugh:

Tx, as Signals/OPSEC NCOIC, is making the changes. :evillaugh:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #115 on: January 26, 2013, 12:20:53 PM »
Sector 5 up and running.  However, the yellow brick road has a pothole at mile 12 and you should avoid that area at all costs.  The sunlight on the snow in winter sparkles like the diamonds of old.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #116 on: January 26, 2013, 12:46:27 PM »
In my opinion the operation was a success, and our moles are even more ingrained in the DUmp framework.

The next move should be wonderful.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.