Author Topic: Omaha Steve's first campaign article will run Wednesday, first endorsment too!  (Read 9489 times)

Offline Airwolf

Anyone able to hack his site and insert those pics? Any affiliation shown with the Ditch BItch would surely sink his chances with Nebraskans! I don't even know a DemonRat that didn't get sick and tired of that idiot!

At least I can post it here for DUmmies to see!

Hacking would be the wrong thing to do . However there is a site that has need of that picture. I'm certain you'll get a PM telling you were to send it.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Hacking would be the wrong thing to do . However there is a site that has need of that picture. I'm certain you'll get a PM telling you were to send it.

Yeah I know where to send it. The hacking comment was mainly for the DUmmies. I'm sure it'll make for conversation and much hand wringing at their little trash bin.

I could more than likely hack the site myself if I wanted to.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Was that Mother Sheehan ? How is her IRS investigation coming along ? While working Americans put their time in on the job old Cindy was lounging about outside of the Crawford ranch, with no visible means of support. I guess she was fully funded by the lib/dems while doing nothing productive. It must have been a lot of money Cindy took, because the IRS makes the (alleged) big money cheats the highest priority.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator

I know our good friend Allo was making a joke, but perhaps the primitives won't see it that way, given their heightened paranoia about things, and so one should be careful.

Best to play on the paranoia of the primitives as if playing a harp, not a jack-hammer.

This side plays by the rules, observes boundaries.

It's the other side who doesn't, because of the old Democrat attitude, "one has to cheat to win."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!

She can't pay her taxes.

I don't have a job from which to take taxes.

Vote for me 'an shit, cause I'll stick it to da man, yo.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Mr Mannn

OK Steve. I'm waiting. Its gonna be just one more day before the campaign kicks off.
How will his candicay be kicked off?
WHO will endorse him?

I can barely wait. I'm betting its a union endorsement.
AFSCME: "We're just like a rusty gun.
We don't work. You can't fire us. Vote for Steve...or else."

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
OK Steve. I'm waiting. Its gonna be just one more day before the campaign kicks off.
How will his candicay be kicked off?
WHO will endorse him?

I can barely wait. I'm betting its a union endorsement.
AFSCME: "We're just like a rusty gun.
We don't work. You can't fire us. Vote for Steve...or else."

Chief Wailing Wagyu may have secured the endorsement of the Ditch Witch herself!

That's just the thing to sway the good voters of Bellevue away from two Republicans and a Libertarian, right into the Chief's Biiiiig Teepee!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!

Good caption for this pic:

"DUmb and DUmber"

Unless I miss my guess, she's not even hugging Steve.  Her right arm is still by her side!   :lmao:

Even the Ditch Witch doesn't want to touch him!   :lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Airwolf

Just checked the web version of the Bellevue Leader and nothing about Steve Dawes running for office as of 12:10 om today.

http://www.omaha.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?Category=NEWS2001
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Just checked the web version of the Bellevue Leader and nothing about Steve Dawes running for office as of 12:10 om today.

Cannot wait!!!    :hyper:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole

I looked for about an hour this morning. Hit every link on the site.

What do you want to know about Bellevue? I know it all now.

Nadin doesn't have anything on me.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline thundley4

Good caption for this pic:

"DUmb and DUmber"

Unless I miss my guess, she's not even hugging Steve.  Her right arm is still by her side!   :lmao:

Even the Ditch Witch doesn't want to touch him!   :lmao:

Kind of hard to tell. I doubt if her arm would reach all the way around him.

Offline Airwolf

Tried to use Google to see if anything popped up about OmahaSteves launching his campain or who his supersecret suppporter was and the first link to pop up was this.

http://www.steveandmarta.com/graveyards/gravenew.htm

Its a site about graveyards and they have a paypal link with a mention about donating to his campain.
MOLON LABE

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
The Bellevue Leader...what is that? Some sort of Nebraska version of Pravda?
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Kind of hard to tell. I doubt if her arm would reach all the way around him.
Her hand is inside the back of his pants.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
^ Yuck! She'll never get the smell out...

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Mr Mannn

Well Steve is a politician all right. HE BROKE A PROMISE.

Whatsamatter Stevieboy? Your endorsement back out? Toss me a bone will ya?

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Well Steve is a politician all right. HE BROKE A PROMISE.

Whatsamatter Stevieboy? Your endorsement back out? Toss me a bone will ya?

To be fair to the big guy--and one hopes the fecund grasswire primitive takes note, how fair franksolich always is, to her hero--that story might have been pre-empted by a bigger story today, that former Senator Bob Kerrey changed his mind.....yet again.  It's front-page news, and so maybe the big guy got bumped for another day.

I dunno, but no primitive can accuse franksolich of not being fair to his fellow Nebraskan.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
To be fair to the big guy--and one hopes the fecund grasswire primitive takes note, how fair franksolich always is, to her hero--that story might have been pre-empted by a bigger story today, that former Senator Bob Kerrey changed his mind.....yet again.  It's front-page news, and so maybe the big guy got bumped for another day.

I dunno, but no primitive can accuse franksolich of not being fair to his fellow Nebraskan.

AYFKM? :???:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
AYFKM? :???:

No, I'm not.

And it's splitting apart the Nebraska Democrats.

The other Democrat candidate quit his job, gave up his future, to run after Kerrey said he wouldn't run, and after Kerrey endorsed him.

There's some, uh, really bad feelings about it.  A Democrat civil war.

<<am having a great deal of fun watching it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Mr Mannn

I dunno, Frank. I just check out the friont page and the top story is about a German Sheppard. the story under that is about leap year.

So now Steve got DUmped for...a dog?

You are a much nicer guy than me....But Steve is a DUmmie after all. I say he fell down on the job.
Hey, DU lurkers! Some one PM Steve and get us an update why he fell down on the job.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
I dunno, Frank. I just check out the friont page and the top story is about a German Sheppard. the story under that is about leap year.

So now Steve got DUmped for...a dog?

Well, yeah, that too.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
I know our good friend Allo was making a joke, but perhaps the primitives won't see it that way, given their heightened paranoia about things, and so one should be careful.

Best to play on the paranoia of the primitives as if playing a harp, not a jack-hammer.

This side plays by the rules, observes boundaries.

It's the other side who doesn't, because of the old Democrat attitude, "one has to cheat to win."

Sorry Coach, I was just tryin' to get a rise outa the Peeping Toms with the hope one of them would cross the cattle guard and actually talk to one of us!

Apparently it didn't work.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Sorry Coach, I was just tryin' to get a rise outa the Peeping Toms with the hope one of them would cross the cattle guard and actually talk to one of us!

Apparently it didn't work.

No, and it'll never work.  The primitives have always been too scared to come over here.

The deal is, the fecund grasswire primitive is watching us like a hawk, and as she's already mixed up in the mind, she's likely to misinterpret a joke as something not a joke.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Dammit man! I am trying to pay back Omaha Steve's interest in local Wisconsin politics by trying to be interested in his local affairs but I need a press release or something to go on!

Omaha Steve, if you wish to maintain people's interest up to election day, you have to give them something to be interested in!
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey