Author Topic: Bobbolink is sick, thoughts and prayers her way please...  (Read 8202 times)

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
Re: Bobbolink is sick, thoughts and prayers her way please...
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2011, 01:37:29 PM »
BTW, if any of you guys ever needed a place to stay due to being homeless, Thor has an extra room in Texas.  :stirpot:
Got one hear not far from the beach in Virginia.

I can't say I can blame the CO primitives though. Would you really want bobbothehobo in your house?
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2011, 01:50:49 PM »

I can't say I can blame the CO primitives though. Would you really want bobbothehobo in your house?

Hell no. I did put two Cavers up in my house one night. They were in desperate need.  :lmao:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2011, 01:52:06 PM »
Marketing ploy! I'm creating an app directed at the homeless. It will feature decorating ideas for cardboard box and and 20 year old car living. I shall call it "Shitbox Lite". The updated full app will come with a GPS navigator to show you where the best rest stops for bathing and camping are...Also....It will have a Citiguide to many 5 Star restaurants for the finer dumpster dining afficionados.... :-)
Will this be an iPhone app? I could use it for the entertainment factor butt, do it for the bobbo... :-)
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2011, 01:54:17 PM »
She had a child some decades ago, but it was taken away from her.
Check my if I am wrong BUTT...isn't there a fine line between "taken away" and "ran away, screaming"?  :-)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2011, 01:56:11 PM »
Hell no. I did put two Cavers up in my house one night. They were in desperate need.  :lmao:
:rofl: Did you ever unload those breast pumps you were selling?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2011, 01:56:34 PM »
I just said a prayer that she's going to be OK, it's bad enough being sick but to be sick alone is sad.

And UGH to the person who posted the pic of the box, I'm trying to be nice in my post and I see that pic and I started laughing so hard and I didn't want to laugh in a thread like this.

Ya gots da class lady! Thank you.

Don't worry about being normal - cardboard when applied correctly, can be extremely funny...

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2011, 01:58:57 PM »
Will this be an iPhone app? I could use it for the entertainment factor butt, do it for the bobbo... :-)
Oh yes! And because i'm such a compassionate conservative i will only charge .99 for the full version...As i update the price goes up however! :-) I figure Bobbo could at least panhandle a buck. Or she could start a DU fund drive! :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2011, 02:04:28 PM »
Is it wrong of me to suggest that in this time of health related stress being faced by poor, dear Bobo the Hobo, I might know where Dr. Kervorkian's VW bus could be located, and suggest that Barry Big-Ears feel's it's time for her to do her part for society, and move on to her just reward? O-)
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2011, 02:04:34 PM »
Ya gots da class lady! Thank you.

Don't worry about being normal - cardboard when applied correctly, can be extremely funny...

I'm so ashamed that I :lmao: so hard. That pic really was hysterical.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2011, 02:10:39 PM »
Is it wrong of me to suggest that in this time of health related stress being faced by poor, dear Bobo the Hobo, I might know where Dr. Kervorkian's VW bus could be located, and suggest that Barry Big-Ears feel's it's time for her to do her part for society, and move on to her just reward? O-)

One can only hope.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2011, 02:19:02 PM »

Stinkytheclown should suggest this to bobo since he was advocating for it recently.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2011, 02:32:24 PM »
Haha, yeah. I'll send her my thoughts and prayers like I'd send a jailed rapist a Hustler magazine... :whatever:

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2011, 04:27:18 PM »
Dragonfli  (1000+ posts)        Thu Feb-17-11 03:32 PM
124. Bobbolink is homeless.

Whose mole is this?

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2011, 05:18:48 PM »
Call me suspicious but this post is making me go hmm:

maryf  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Feb-17-11 04:05 PM
Response to Reply #118
133. Her cell is working...

I talked to her, she is very sick, and very sick about the cuts and that no one is up in arms about that! Still feisty! so relieved to have talked to her...
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2011, 05:19:24 PM »
I have no sympathy for most of them, I do though for someone who is physically and or mentally ill.

Not when their plight is home grown, sorry. Most DUmmies are happy as cats in a field of catnip full 'o mice with their misery and do nothing to improve their lot in life.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2011, 05:20:04 PM »
I'm starting to feel like a fool!

maryf  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Feb-17-11 04:09 PM
Response to Original message
134. Thanks everybody!! I talked to Bobbie

She's still very sick, not up to getting online...Mad as hell about the cuts!! and about the lack of protests about the cuts...still feisty, and so right to be mad. We have to start actions on the cuts to social programs at the very least!

maryf  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Feb-17-11 04:40 PM
Response to Reply #138
139. Hear, hear!! Protesting the cuts is mandated right now!

Bobbie is a tireless (until now) advocate for the impoverished, these cuts just make her job that much harder. We need to hit the streets for the homeless and hungry...

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2011, 05:23:40 PM »
I guess diving dumpsters for dinner isn't what it used to be. Just more fall out of this 0bumbler economy...

I have a feeling Bobbolink craps on the driver's side back seat floor and eats from the passenger's side back seat floor. Most 'normal' people know you don't eat next to where you crap. Must get real stinky in the Buick during the winter...

The only animal I know that will crap where they eat and sleep are cows! Wait a minute........
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2011, 05:28:40 PM »
So bobo, with Mary in cahoots has an agenda. It's all a ruse.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2011, 05:31:29 PM »

That's why I feel like a fool, who inserts a political agenda into a get well thread? they were complaining about all the threads on Egypt and only a few threads on the budget cuts.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2011, 05:31:49 PM »
On page 1 of this thread Subaguy posted a lot of quotes from DU. Most of those quotes mentioned "prayers". Who do the DUers pray to? Zero? I'm pretty sure that it can't be God because they appear to hate Him.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2011, 05:52:50 PM »
I'm thinking God can't be to awful happy with them either.

Offline ConservativeMobster

« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2011, 06:05:35 PM »

color me SHOCKED!
Our people look for a cause to believe in. Is it a third party we need, or is it a new and revitalized second party, raising a banner of no pale pastels, but bold colors which make it unmistakably clear where we stand on all of the issues troubling the people?***Ronald Reagan

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2011, 06:32:58 PM »
That's why I feel like a fool, who inserts a political agenda into a get well thread?
You may remember the round red homo, after scamming the DUmp for a bundle, and just before the heartless freepers put him down like a spaniel, "Politicize my plight!"

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2011, 06:47:04 PM »
What do we know for sure about the DUmmy Mary?  What are the odds that Mary is Bobo the Hobo's sock-puppet? :fuelfire:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2011, 06:52:48 PM »
maryf  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Feb-17-11 04:40 PM
Response to Reply #138
139. Hear, hear!! Protesting the cuts is mandated right now!

Bobbie is a tireless (until now) advocate for the impoverished, these cuts just make her job that much harder. We need to hit the streets for the homeless and hungry...
If Bobo had gotten off her sorry ass and did some work, she would be in a position to help out and advocate for the impoverished.

You cannot solve a problem from the same level of thinking that created the problem, to paraphrase the Big E.  And if you are poor, you can barely advocate for yourself, let alone others.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey