Author Topic: Seniors bouncy  (Read 650 times)

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
Seniors bouncy
« on: August 25, 2008, 02:22:19 AM »
Honu one  (62 posts) Sun Aug-24-08 10:01 PM
Original message
I was a fly on the wall listening to a group of conservative seniors

I was waiting at the lab to have some blood tests done on Friday. There was a group of seniors near me also waiting and complaining about their co-pays and the economy, which then turned to the election.

I assume the majority were Republicans from their remarks over McCain being the best their party had. Then came talk of not voting at all. Most agreed they wouldn't bother, even though they weren't sure about a black man being president.

While I was bothered by the black remarks, I sat smiling as the demographic McCain is relying so heavily upon was slamming him and talking of not voting at all.

That is when one of the old gents stood up, wagging his finger and said, "Listen. This isn't about black and white. It's about good people and bad people. I've voted Republican all my life, but they have screwed us and this country. It's time we show them what's what. I'm voting for the black kid. He's a smart young man and a good person. You should all vote for him too."

It was all I could do not jump up and yell, "Go Grampa!" :woohoo:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=132&topic_id=6734230&mesg_id=6734230

We'll pretend this isn't BS for just one second.

1) I was to over hear people complaining about the economy and co-pay, I would ASS-U-ME they were dhimmycrate.

2) Someone that says this "isn't about black or white" but then says "I'm voting for the black kid" ? So they are saying race is not an issue, but it is?. Sure. Project much DUmmie. It's only you leftist douche bags that take that into consideration as is clearly indicated in your post.