Author Topic: open letter to the supporters of Messalina Agrippina (live until 06-04)  (Read 10113 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Whoa whoa whoa.

Now, what is this?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/dnc-rejects-sanderss-request-to-remove-committee-chairs/ar-BBtAOIe?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

DNC rejects Sanders's request to remove committee chairs

Senior Democratic National Committee (DNC) officials have rejected a request from Bernie Sanders's campaign to change the leadership of two crucial committees at the convention.....

The guy and his acolytes have been Democrats for less time than this has been the year 2016, and they expect to be able to run the Democrat party?

And their loyalty to that institution is questionable; it's highly unlikely that once they lose, they're going to hang around.

If I were a professional Democrat who's put time, money, energies, hopes, and shoe leather into the party, I'd be pretty irate about my own contributions to the maintenance and well-being of the party being so casually discarded in favor of people who haven't done a damned thing.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Not much--if anything at all--happened on the delegate front during the night; the count remains Messalina Agrippina 2,309 and Methuselah 1,539, with 2,383 needed to win.

This week, Saturday June 4, is the Virgin Islands Democrat caucus, with 12 delegates at stake.

I decided Offenbach's can-can dance music is too low-brow, too common, and so began exploring for better campaign theme music, for when Messalina Agrippina finally crushes the Bernie bullies, the feces of humanity, into the dirt.

I'm considering this; the jubilation and exultant passion of the crowd seems to match what's likely to happen the night Messalina Agrippina nabs delegate 2,383:

https://youtu.be/533oFxCtSJo
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 11:58:24 AM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Not much--if anything at all--happened on the delegate front during the night; the count remains Messalina Agrippina 2,309 and Methuselah 1,539, with 2,383 needed to win.

This week, Saturday June 4, is the Virgin Islands Democrat caucus, with 12 delegates at stake.

I decided Offenbach's can-can dance music is too low-brow, too common, and so began exploring for better campaign theme music, for when Messalina Agrippina finally crushes the Bernie bullies, the feces of humanity, into the dirt.

I'm considering this; the jubilation and exultant passion of the crowd seems to match what's likely to happen the night Messalina Agrippina nabs delegate 2,383:

Andre Rieu and Bond. Keep your eyes in your head, ok?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbaNGU1CrXI
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Andre Rieu and Bond. Keep your eyes in your head, ok?

Until about three days ago, I never in my life had heard of Andre Rieu.

Now I'm busy trying to collect every youtube that has him.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
On the eve of Memorial Day, Messalina Agrippina has nabbed yet another delegate.

She now has 2,310,

I'm sure all the supporters of hers are celebrating thusly:

https://youtu.be/4DgzRrgmnpY
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Any fresh news of the impending self-destruction of the Bernie bullies seems rather sparse this morning, so I went out to the older parts of the internet.

And oh my.

This, from April 3 of this year, and oh my, how it's outdated a scant eight weeks later.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/seth-abramson/the-democrats-10-point-plan-lose-election_b_9605608.html

The Democrats Are Flawlessly Executing a 10-Point Plan to Lose the 2016 Presidential Election

One needn’t speculate about how the Democrats could end up losing the 2016 presidential election. In fact, a subtly complex, multi-part plan to do just that is exactly what the Democrats have been up to over the last six months.

Here’s a detailed report on the ten steps the Democrats are now taking to ensure they lose the White House to the Republicans in 2016:

Okay, so here are the "ten steps" the Democrats are now taking:

Assume that Donald Trump will be the Republicans’ 2016 nominee, though it’s now clear he won’t be.

Ooops.  That one was wrong.

Nominate the only person who can reunite the Republican Party once Trump failing to get the nomination has fractured it beyond repair.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fracture the Democratic Party by broadly supporting the Clinton camp’s attempts to smear Bernie Sanders and his supporters.

Actually, it's been the Bernie bullies trying to fracture the Democrat party, and they're doing a pretty good job of it.

Fatally underestimate the electoral chances of the two men now most likely to be the Republican presidential nominee in November: Ted Cruz and John Kasich.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Fail to nominate their most popular candidate, in particular the one with the best chance of beating Ted Cruz or John Kasich in the fall.

The writer of course is referring to Methuselah, and the reader responds with a great big guffaw.

Freeze one of the most popular Democrats nationally, Bernie Sanders, out of the picture altogether.

^^^hasn't happened, but actually it would've been good for the Democrats had they frozen the old sourassed sourpuss out at the starting-line of the race, rather than letting him get going.

Reject Sanders’ call for a fifty-state general-election campaign.

<<<despite the merits and unmerits of any ideas, thinks it's a good idea to automatically and routinely reject anything Methuselah suggests.

Do nothing whatsoever to address outstanding concerns about the character, integrity, and judgment of the Party’s front-runner.

Geezuz gawd, they got Judy grasswire on the case; how much more background "research" do the Bernie bullies need?

Over-rely on the national media to set the political narrative for the campaign season, further alienating voters who want to vote for a candidate with vision.

Yeah; ask Don and Republicans about that.

Ignore the youth vote.

Like it's gonna matter, the spoiled brats too lazy to get up off their asses and go to work.

- - - - - - - - - -

Anyway, I can't believe how the writer went 0-for-10 on predictions.

Damn, that's good, 100%, perfection.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Libertarians are in the news this morning, having picked Gary Johnson as their candidate.  Personally I think that'll pull more votes from Hitlery than from Trump, as the unsophisticated Millennial Independents who hate both of them (But perhaps Trump more, since they are too stupid to realize he is as socially-Liberal as they can ever expect a Republican candidate to get, and hence their best choice) opt for a meaningless gesture of defiance.  Also, Kristol is in the news for claiming there will in fact be a counter-Trump candidate, although as I understand it there are several states where it is too late for another party to get on the ballot, and one assumes every day that goes by will add to that number.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Well, well.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/05/29/top-democrat-math-show-bernie-sanders.html

Top Democrat Uses Math To Show Bernie Sanders That It’s All But Over
Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) used basic math to show Bernie Sanders that Hillary Clinton will clinch the Democratic nomination before the polls even close in California.

after which a video in which the senior senator from California carefully explains arithmetic to Methuselah and the Bernie bullies

Sen. Sanders owes it to his millions of small donors to fight for every single delegate, but even if he pulled out a small victory in California, it wouldn’t change the result. Former Sec. of State Clinton is going to lock up the nomination with a big win in New Jersey. The Real Clear Politics average of polls shows Hillary Clinton with an eight-point lead on Sen. Sanders in California. Even the poll that Jon Karl touted above as a dead heat showed Clinton leading by 2 points.

Hillary Clinton is going to be the nominee. There is no data suggesting that the massive win that Sanders needs to overtake Clinton in pledged delegates is happening.

That’s not bias talking. It’s math and polling data. Sen. Sanders only has hope, while the data suggests that sometime right after the polls close in New Jersey, Hillary Clinton will become the presumptive Democratic nominee.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Coach, the Bernouts are using 'unicorn math.' ::) :whatever:

Oh, the Bernouts are technically correct, but they just do not understand how much the big money players in their party want Clinton (And despise or fear Sanders and the Populists) and how thoroughly those same big boys own the superdelegates (Exactly as their party intended, of course).  Keeping Hitlery from gaining a true majority of pledged delegates, no matter how much a foregone conclusion the superdelegate vote may be, does still leave one narrow path to victory for Sanders, but it requires the occurrence of an actual indictment for both the email shenanigans AND the Clinton Foundation's money laundering, PLUS Hitlery mustering enough humility (Fat chance) to admit she is fatally damaged after such an indictment is announced.

I expect Lynch and her puppet-masters will refuse to announce anything about an indictment until the vote goes for Hitlery at the convention, procedurally killing any possiblity of Sanders slipping in behind her withdrawal.  Once the convention is closed, then DOJ will finally make some announcement if they can't put it off until after the election entirely, at that point (Assuming Hitlery gives it up even then) Sanders has no better claim on the candidacy than any of fifty other far-more-mainstream Dems whom the party could decide to substitute for her. 

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
.....Sanders has no better claim on the candidacy than any of fifty other far-more-mainstream Dems whom the party could decide to substitute for her.

Uh huh, ^^^ that.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

Oh, the Bernouts are technically correct, but they just do not understand how much the big money players in their party want Clinton (And despise or fear Sanders and the Populists) and how thoroughly those same big boys own the superdelegates (Exactly as their party intended, of course).  Keeping Hitlery from gaining a true majority of pledged delegates, no matter how much a foregone conclusion the superdelegate vote may be, does still leave one narrow path to victory for Sanders, but it requires the occurrence of an actual indictment for both the email shenanigans AND the Clinton Foundation's money laundering, PLUS Hitlery mustering enough humility (Fat chance) to admit she is fatally damaged after such an indictment is announced.

I expect Lynch and her puppet-masters will refuse to announce anything about an indictment until the vote goes for Hitlery at the convention, procedurally killing any possiblity of Sanders slipping in behind her withdrawal.  Once the convention is closed, then DOJ will finally make some announcement if they can't put it off until after the election entirely, at that point (Assuming Hitlery gives it up even then) Sanders has no better claim on the candidacy than any of fifty other far-more-mainstream Dems whom the party could decide to substitute for her.

Assuming that at some point Hillary was indicted after being crowned with the nomination and withdraws by choice or force, the DNC picks anyone but Bernie, that person is almost guaranteed to lose to Trump.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Assuming that at some point Hillary was indicted after being crowned with the nomination and withdraws by choice or force, the DNC picks anyone but Bernie, that person is almost guaranteed to lose to Trump.

I'll reserve judgment on that, it kind of depends on who they might pick, but if that greasy weasel Kristol turns out to be right, the GOP would be pretty thoroughly sabotaged, and even a badly-wounded 'Rat candidate (Besides Hitlery) would have a pretty damn' good chance.

Offline thundley4

I'll reserve judgment on that, it kind of depends on who they might pick, but if that greasy weasel Kristol turns out to be right, the GOP would be pretty thoroughly sabotaged, and even a badly-wounded 'Rat candidate (Besides Hitlery) would have a pretty damn' good chance.

I dunno. If the Dem machine goes that far to shut out Bernie, I think a lot his cult will stay home. Hell, they may even vote for Trump or a 3rd party.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Hmmm.

Something for the Bernie bullies to think about.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/why-we-need-those-anti-democratic-superdelegates-213921

Why We Need Those ‘Anti-Democratic’ Superdelegates
To critics of the process, supporters have a one-word answer: Trump.

.....The argument for ditching the superdelegate idea is simple—and superficially convincing. Why should these “insiders” have the power to override the millions who voted in primaries and caucuses? Why should we return, in effect, to the back rooms and insider dealings four decades after opening the process to the people themselves?.....

For the semi-literate Bernie bullies: "superficially" = as to the outward appearance only; on the surface.

.....Well, here’s why. There are some circumstances where the “will of the voters”—often the will of a plurality of voters—may well put the party on the road to a massive political defeat......

For the semi-literate Bernie bullies: "plurality" =  a number of votes that is more than the number of votes for any other candidate or party but that is not more than half of the total number of votes.

.....Further, it may result in the nomination of a candidate who violates the most fundamental beliefs of that party. Or whose temperament and character might put a dangerous, unfit person into the Oval Office......

Man, if that doesn't describe the wild-eyed old sourassed sourpuss to a "t," I don't know what does.

.....Under those circumstances, the existence of a bloc of superdelegates means the presence of an “emergency brake,” a last chance to avoid disaster......

There you have it, Skippy, Manny & Co.; if nothing else, the fact that Methuselah is in the race is the best argument for superdelegates, professional Democrats who know better what's good for the Democrat party, than do wild-eyed fanatics and extremists.

.....And while it may be “undemocratic” in the narrowest sense of that term, our political system is replete with “undemocratic” elements that have served us very well......
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Coach, the Bernouts are using 'unicorn math.'

You know, I think this thread is a good illustration of how three different groups of people can have three different goals, but by working together, they can all and each attain their goals.

First, one has the supporters of Messalina Agrippina; they want her to get the Democrat nomination.

Then we got decent and civilized people here, who really don't care who gets the Democrat nomination, provided only that it's a long, dragged-out process, causing much misery and wretchedness for the primitives no matter who their favorite candidate is.

And then we got franksolich, who just wants the Bernie bullies to be utterly beaten, their faces ground into the dirt, because of their pride, their arrogance, their conceit, their bad manners, and that they're stupid people who have the audacity to believe they're smart people.

I suspect all three groups of people (I consider franksolich a "group" even if only one person) are going to attain their differing goals. 
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
It was a quiet Memorial Day out here—warm, sunny, and all that.  Usually there’s people around, especially lately, what with all the activity going on.  The place is ultimately to become a restricted “neighborhood,” but not for some time yet; probably franksolich’ll be gone by the time that happens.

The property caretaker, along with Joe and Jose, both of Texan derivation, and some itinerant labor, has been redoing the private road from the highway two miles north of here, down to here.  And Joe and Jose are using their landscaping skills around here.

I’m like a piece of old furniture that isn’t needed any more, but which one keeps simply because there’s plenty of room for it; it’s not hurting anything being kept around.  Thus franksolich.

I have a couple of visitors, femmes, here this weekend, but usually I sent them somewhere else with other people to do “fun” things because I tire out too quickly, and don’t want to hold anybody up.

I wish I’d thought of this earlier in life, offloading visitors on other people when I’m not really up to it; as it is, because they were my visitors, I figured I had to be the one to keep them entertained, which could sometimes be difficult.  It simplifies life considerably, sloughing them off on people more sociable than I am.

It’s not that I’m honestly anti-social; in fact, like all the members of my family, I have a need, an urge, to be friendly and outgoing—but being deaf, there’s a certain, uh, obstacle to that.  If I have to be, or feel an urgent need to be, I can be that way, but generally it’s too much time and trouble.

- - - - - - - - - -

The three of us did however go down to the river for an early morning swim, the temperature already nearing seventy degrees circa 6:00 a.m.  There were some hippies camping down there, but obviously being Bernie bullies, they’d dope-smoked themselves into an oblivion that would probably last until noon, if not later.

But while I was building a fire on the shore while the two femmes were far out in the water swimming, two hippie dudes came out of the tent and walked up to me.  They had no idea who I was, and I explained I was the legal tenant of the property, the guy who’d given them permission via the property caretaker that they could camp here this weekend.

I also reminded them that most who camp here, clean up after themselves, keeping the river in readiness for the next group.  But as they’re Bernie bullies who think only of themselves, I was doubtful the hint was absorbed.

One of the hippie dudes, taking a deep breath, finally got around to asking a question that’s usually on the mind of anyone seeing franksolich for the first time.  “How come you’re naked, man?”

“Well,” I said, indicating the two faraway women in the water, “we’re out here swimming, and I like to swim naked.”

“But what about the chicks?” he asked; “do they like to swim naked?”

“I dunno,” I said, “but I don’t allow it.  This might seem an isolated, out-of-the-way place where hardly anybody comes, but you’d be surprised who shows up, and at the most awkward times.  Being a man, I don’t have anything to worry about, but I don’t want perverts and weirdos bothering the women here.

“I know it sounds rather Islamic, but the rule is that women associated with me have to be covered even if they’d rather not be, for their own safety.”

About the time I was done explaining that, two chicks thrust their heads out of the tent, and seeing the three of us talking by the campfire, got up and sauntered over, eyeballing me with more curiosity than they needed to.

“Doesn’t it bother you to be seen like this?” one of the Berniechicks asked; “I mean, I think it’s cool one can be oneself out here, doing what one wants, letting it all hang out, but right now, you have all these people staring at you—“

“Two for whom I’m a familiar sight, who aren’t staring,” I interrupted, “and four being utter strangers, who’ll probably never see me again in their lives, who don’t count.

“As long as I’m not caught bare-assed by elderly people, respectable women, members of the clergy, and children, I don’t much care. 

“It’s okay to stare,” I reminded them, “but usually, it’s not as if people haven’t seen a naked man before.”

Then I thought of something.  “You know, we conservative Republican ‘fundies’ are supposed to be uptight, nervous, on edge, inhibited about sex, while everybody on your side alleges to be wanton libertines on the matter, hopping around in the sack with anything that moves, and some things that don’t.

“But if that’s so, how come sex is freely discussed on conservativecave, while it’s apparently taboo on Skins’s island?  You guys really need to get on Skins about setting up a sex forum, in the Recreation Group; given time, it’d probably generate more traffic than the cooking and baking forum.”

- - - - - - - - - -

My two swim-suited femme visitors having joined us, there were now being seven us standing around the fire, and I the only one without anything on, I began feeling outnumbered, and decided I’d go back up to the house to put on some clothes.  But as I walked towards the ATV, the two Berniechicks decided they’d come with me, ostensibly to use the indoor facilities of the house.

Sure, fine, whatever, I said.

When we got to the house, where I donned a pair of gym shorts while the two Berniechicks remained on the back porch, but then when I emerged clothed, the two of them were sitting out there au naturel.

For being Bernie bullies, they actually weren’t half bad-looking; still being in their twenties, their bodies retained the original slim firmness and their hips hadn’t yet blown out to grotesque balloons.  It was nice that their cantaloupe-sized jugs were not only solid, but in exact aesthetic proportion to the rest of their bodies.

Problem however. 

These being self-centered Berniechicks, they probably wouldn’t be any good poking, and since my heart attack a year ago, I haven’t been interested in poking unless it’s assured to be good poking.  I don’t have the energy and stamina I used to have to go around poking at every opportunity presenting itself, never minding if it was good or bad.

But as they looked crestfallen that I’d dressed, I undressed.

It was obvious they expected me to take charge and start something, but I indicated it’d be better if we chatted first, so as to get better acquainted.    The two of them sucked on dope as the three of us idly sat around, talking about things that two naked women and a naked guy talk about, when together. 

One of them commented about my seemingly feral appearance, because of my long unruly hair and of course that I was in the raw, like Tarzan.  The other however objected, alleging Tarzan probably wasn’t trimmed like I was, and besides, “he’s too flat, and his arms and thighs too skinny to have allowed him to swing from vines.”

However, as they seemed generally satisfied, I let it go.  But after they started getting high, there were dropped hints they’d like some action, while I wasn’t up to giving any action, especially when it wasn’t likely it’d be any good, being with Berniechicks and all that.

Fortunately, I was saved by the unexpected arrival of the property caretaker along with Joe and Jose, the three of them sweat-covered and ready for some beer and relaxation.  The property caretaker’s caught me in delicate situations before, so the sight wasn’t unusual to him. 

Joe and Jose aren’t quite used to franksolich yet, but seemed okay with the whole deal after I suggested they take the two Berniechicks out to the front porch, where there’s plenty of furniture on which to play.  It worked out well, as the Berniechicks seemed willing--but sorry I wasn’t--and because by coincidence I owed Joe and Jose a couple of favors anyway.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
It's about time those people who don't care for their political party being hijacked by fanatics and extremists stood up and took notice.

By the way, the same thing happened here in Nebraska; it's a damned good thing Nebraska Democrats have those five superdelegates to at least in a small way redress the imbalance.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/politics-government/article79954202.html

More Washington Democrats look to do away with caucuses after Clinton primary winClinton wins nonbinding primary, despite losing caucuses that counted
Some Democrats say it’s time to switch to using primary instead
Republicans already use primary results to award delegates to presidential candidates

Hillary Clinton’s victory in Washington’s presidential primary on Tuesday is causing more Democrats to ask why they are ignoring those results.

Jamal Raad, a spokesman for the state Democratic Party, said party officials received “a handful of emails” Wednesday morning questioning whether the state party’s use of caucuses to allocate delegates to presidential candidates truly represents the will of Washington voters.

Clinton lost the state’s March 26 caucuses in a landslide for Bernie Sanders that handed the Vermont senator 74 of the state’s 101 delegates to the Democratic National Convention.

But the former secretary of state then turned around and won Tuesday’s nonbinding Democratic primary election, earning 53 percent of the vote compared with Sanders’ 47 percent......

.....Votes are still being counted in the all-mail election, but by Wednesday almost three times as many Democrats had voted in the primary as participated in Democrats’ March 26 precinct caucuses......

.....While voters can take part in the primary by simply dropping a ballot in the mail, participating in the caucuses requires voters to take time away from family or work to attend a meeting with their neighbors. The Democratic precinct caucuses where Sanders won his delegates lasted just a few hours, but the later legislative district caucuses that helped cement that victory took up to 12 hours. Afterward, local Democratic volunteers questioned whether a primary would be preferable.

“People can’t find a babysitter for a whole day, they can’t leave work for a whole day. They have family commitments, or their kids are in activities,” said Elaine Hansch, a Clinton supporter from Gig Harbor.

Because of those factors, Hansch said she thinks the primary results are more representative of what the majority of voters think and should therefore be used to allocate delegates in the presidential race......

.....Susan Hutchison, chairman of the state Republican* Party, issued a statement late Tuesday calling the Democrats’ caucus system “antiquated” and “out of step with the voters.”.....

*  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Hmmm.

Something for the Bernie bullies to think about.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/why-we-need-those-anti-democratic-superdelegates-213921

Why We Need Those ‘Anti-Democratic’ Superdelegates
To critics of the process, supporters have a one-word answer: Trump.

Or, in other words, 'Supporters have a one-word answer:  Bernie.'

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Well, this guy's got that right, all right.

For those who don't know, Payne's a congressman of African derivation from New Jersey; I had to look it up because there used to be another Payne a congressman from New Jersey, but a guy of European derivation.

http://politickernj.com/2016/05/payne-sanders-is-trying-to-damage-and-destroy-democratic-party/

Payne: Sanders Is Trying to ‘Damage and Destroy’ Democratic Party

NEWARK – As New Jersey barrels toward the unusually relevant June 7 presidential primary, one of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s most ardent supporters in New Jersey’s congressional delegation shared his thoughts on her competitor for the Democratic nomination Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders. Congressman Donald Payne Jr. (D-10) said that he believes that Clinton will become the eventual Democratic nominee despite Sanders’ continued presence in the presidential race.

According to Payne, Sanders has become an increasingly divisive figure in the Democratic Party, something that is weakening the party’s strength in the nation.

“We need to remember that Bernie Sanders is not a Democrat,” Payne told PolitickerNJ. “Everyone has a right to run for president in this country but he should have run as an independent as he has been for the past 30 years rather than using the Democratic Party in order to gain traction in his campaign.”.....

That's right; there was nothing, ever, to keep Methuselah from joining the Democrat party; the Democrat party's a big tent whose only requirement is that one has to be enthusiastic about abortion, nothing more than that.

So the old sourassed sourpuss just joined, and he and his acolytes expect to be running the Democrat party, usurping those who've spent years of toil, trouble, sweat, and cash supporting the Democrat party and its candidates.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Oh my.

Now, to decent and civilized people, the governor of California's a sordid joke, a flake, but one has to remember that Democrats, liberals, and primitives on the other hand take him seriously.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/calif-gov-jerry-brown-endorses-clinton/ar-BBtGTsp?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

Calif. gov Jerry Brown endorses Clinton

California Gov. Jerry Brown has endorsed Hillary Clinton for president ahead of next week's California primary, giving the Democratic front-runner a major ally as the race tightens......

.....Brown praised Bernie Sanders’s campaign, adding that his populist message mirrored Brown’s 1992 presidential bid.

But he noted Clinton's strong lead in both total votes cast and delegates won.

"Clinton’s lead is insurmountable and Democrats have shown – by millions of votes – that they want her as their nominee," he said......

Too bad for Skippy and WillyT, prominent Bernie bullies from California.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Break out the music.

Messalina Agrippina picked up two more, and now has 2,312 delegates.

It takes 2,383 to win.

There's 908 delegates still untaken.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Oh geezuz.

This guy makes Patty Murray and Babs Boxer, generally acknowledged as the two stupidest U.S. Senators, look bright.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/bernie-sanders-declares-hillary-wont-get-enough-real-delegates-to-win-next-week/

Bernie Sanders Declares Hillary Won’t Get Enough ‘Real Delegates’ to Win Next Week

It’s all but guaranteed that Hillary Clinton will wrap up the Democratic presidential nomination next week, but Bernie Sanders declared at a rally today that ain’t happening.

He riled up the crowd today as he declared that the media will declare “the nominating process is over” as soon as they can a week from tonight.

after which a video during which time Methuselah says the above

“The truth is,” he said, “unless I’m very very mistaken, no candidate… will have received the number of pledged delegates, i.e. the real delegates that people vote for, neither candidate will have received the requisite number of pledged delegates.”

Ho-hum.  Yawn. 

Real delegates, fake delegates, pledged delegates, superdelegates.....they're all and each delegates all and each with one vote.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
So.....I've been watching the 1970s BBC production of I, Claudius on youtube, to refresh my memory.  I recall watching the series on Nebraska Public Television when it first came out, although I was young and stupid and high on dope at the time, and thus remembered very little of it.  Being deaf, I didn't hear the dialogue, but I'm surprised I don't recall many of the "images."

This time around, with improved audiological technology and the internet, I'm "hearing" it although not as good as what might satisfy most hearing people.

I'm watching it so as to better remind myself why "Messalina Agrippina" is my nickname for the former first lady, the nominee presumptive of the Democrat party.

"Messalina" and "Agrippina" might sound like pretty names, but actually, they're both fraught with all sorts of ominous and sinister meanings, of murderous women who stopped at nothing in their quest for power, even killing their own infants and husbands.

I disremember why--I've read tons of the history of ancient Rome, and so it's there somewhere--but I've always connected both names with a particularly intense degree of sadism.

- - - - - - - - - -

Problem, however. 

There were twelve shows in the long-ago BBC series.  youtube has them all arranged nicely, and in order.....excepting they offer no ninth episode.  It all skips from eighth to tenth, and it doesn't show up on any "search."

The ninth episode dealt with the assassination of Caligula and the accession of his uncle Claudius; it's a pretty important episode, and shouldn't be omitted.

There are "ninth" episodes of the series on youtube, but they're all fake, with no connection to the BBC series, and thankfully youtube doesn't complicate the matter by "merging" any of these non-BBC showings with the original twelve episodes.

But I find it intriguing that youtube omits the ninth, and goes right on into the tenth as if nothing's up.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
In case anyone's missed it, a sterling edition of the always-excellent DUmmie FUnnies by P.J. Comix.

Clinton Cash Payee Skinner: Bernie Ban Starts 6/16
http://dummiefunnies.blogspot.com/2016/06/clinton-cash-payee-skinner-bernie-ban.html

It can't happen too soon; in fact, Skins should've banned the Bernie bullies more than a year ago, right when they were on top of the world (or so it seemed).

Clinton Cash payee Skinner has just issued a directive. Starting on June 16, criticism of Her Thighness will no longer be permitted. This will effectively ban the Bernie supporters in DUmmieland. This will be especially fun if the FBI issues a scathing report of Hillary with a recommendation to indict.

Therefore if Guccifer is telling the truth, that means Hillary's email server was hacked thus proving that her selfish desire to keep her email secret from everybody ironically means it was read by this nation's enemies. It is hard to see Skinner preventing criticism of Hillary at DUmmieland after that. A continued ban will mean an exodus of about 90% of the DUmmies.

So why is Skinner issuing such a self-destructive ultimatum? $$$$. As we have shown here, Skinner is HIGHLY PAID by the Clinton campaign via his wife, Shelly Moskwa. In March alone they hauled in $14,000 of Clinton Cash. There is no denying that Skinner is completely corrupt and is BETRAYING his fellow DUmmies as anybody out there can see on the following FEC documents and scanning for the name of Shelly Moskwa as you can see HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE.

Since many DUmmies are aware of Skinner's corruption, how does he deal with it? Up until today he just ignored it. However, today he tried to slither out of it by JOKING about it:

Skins's real-estate, Skins's rules; it's time certain primitives understood that.
apres moi, le deluge