Author Topic: Bela Pelosi being torched and pitchforked by the primitives.....again  (Read 927 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3708193

Man, I really don't care for Bela Pelosi.

But the way the primitives Hate her, makes me almost want to vote for her.

The poor woman's got a world of troubles with the primitives.

Popol Vuh  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Jul-31-08 10:54 AM
Original message

Pelosi Should Be Indited for Conspiracy to Torture and Violation of the FISA Act

I am sorry but the evidence of her complicity is there and so long as she continues to abrogate her constitutional duty and obstruct justice for her boyfriend in the White House from being held accountable for his long list of impeachable offenses, then we should do what the founders instructed us to do in situations such as this. Remove from office those acting in a manner which is destructive toward our country's democracy and our basic principles. No need for any kind of violence or disruptions of law and order. All the legal tools are there for us to use; we just have to decide to use them.

If not, then we will continue to witness this gross abuse of power and further erosion of our constitution. We are the proverbial frog in hot water right now. Are we just going to sit her and cook to death? Or are we going to do the correct logical thing?

The skumbag primitive's the first to jump on the HateWagon:

IanDB1  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Jul-31-08 10:56 AM
Response to Original message

1. Conyers needs to at least subponae [sic] her.

bryant69  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Jul-31-08 10:56 AM
Response to Original message

2. If we indict Pelosi, how many others do you think we should indict?

What percentage of congress as it stands now?

fascisthunter  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Jul-31-08 11:03 AM
Response to Reply #2

3. Good Question... Maybe We Should Clean House

I'm all for transparency and a cleaner government. It may be less than practical, but I get the jist of what the poster is saying. You may disaprove for other reasons...
apres moi, le deluge