Author Topic: TorchTheWitch is being thrown out  (Read 17311 times)

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
Re: TorchTheWitch is being thrown out
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2015, 04:28:54 PM »
You have to go with the most depraved interpretation of their online names.

And I interpret this one as a severe mispelling of "TouchofBitch".

Het, TTW, there must be something you can do to earn money. Ever think of Medical Transcription work?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2015, 06:13:33 PM »
This pisses me off to no end.  How nonchalant they are with other people's money!  :rant:

It's what they are, Gina.

They want people to be able to take out student loans, use it for education or partying or recreational chemicals, and then be able to flake out when the loan is due.

They want to tax the Hades out of other people and then spend that money where they feeeeeeeeel it should go.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2015, 07:28:47 PM »
A new angle (this is fun to watch).

Response to TorchTheWitch (Original post)

Wed Apr 1, 2015, 05:44 PM

TorchTheWitch (10,755 posts)
227. Here's where things stand now

Sorry, but I've been on the phone with so many people getting information since 9 a.m. and I swear my ears are bleeding along with what little is left of my brain.

It took ages to find any attorneys that dealt with landlord/tenant issues in the area that were actually available to talk to, but I finally found three. These were different ones than the ones I talked to before just because I never bookmarked them and couldn't find them again. I also talked to someone in legal aid again.

All of them said to appeal - no question. All were amazed and appalled by the behavior of the district judge and never heard of anything like that happening before (aren't I just so lucky to get the biggest Republican asshole judge in creation) especially considering it was a "house falling down" situation that's so bad that the township inspector is making her fix everything by X amount of time. One said that because I'm low income I might not have to pay anything more to file the appeal than that $285.50 filing fee. This bit got confusing so I called the clerk at the county court again and talked to a supervisor that was helpful.

Though I'd have to pay the $285.50 filing fee regardless there's some provision or law for low income people where they may not have to also put up the amount of the judgment - that almost $2000 judgment ($1905 and change I think) which is apparently like collateral I guess if you lose the appeal and then that money goes to the landlord. Once I come in to file an appeal I get a pamphlet they have for us low income folks and someone there decides if I have to pay all the amount of the judgment, part of it or none of it. She said since I only have tomorrow and Monday (yes! because of the court being closed Friday for the holiday I get to have Monday as another day to file!) that I should come in with all of the money equaling the judgment amount since I won't have any more days left to come back again in case whoever makes this decision decides that I have to pay all or some of it in order to file at all. I can't go to the court tomorrow because I have to get the tires on the car fixed first or I'm afraid I won't make it, so it's going to have to be Monday - the last day I have.

Back to the attorneys again... legal aid (when I called before) was actually right that appealing may be a lot cheaper than paying the landlord the judgment, and if I do decide to pay the landlord the judgment it puts me right back to the beginning again though they didn't say anything about this law or whatever it is for low income people.

I have no idea who makes the decision about what if anything I'd need to pay concerning the judgment amount or what they base it on. For all I know it could be some jerk making these decisions willy nilly. They just keep telling me to bring the whole judgment amount (cash only) just in case I end up having to pay any of it or all of it to file the appeal. This seems nuts to me, but that's how they do it.

The problem I now have is gofundme because you can't get the money donated for 5 to 7 business days which is far too late. I don't know if you can get it any faster like with paypal with giving them banking info and so forth. Does anyone know? If I end up having to pay all or part of the judgment amount to even be able to file an appeal at all if I don't have the money in hand when I go to file the appeal for that then I end up screwed and with no time left to do anything. Has anyone here actually used gofundme and is there a way to get the money faster like paypal does?

After not being able to sleep for two nights in a row again I'm just about going to slide right under my desk.

:lmao:

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2015, 07:43:35 PM »
And I interpret this one as a severe mispelling of "TouchofBitch".

Het, TTW, there must be something you can do to earn money. Ever think of Medical Transcription work?

Or she can move to Tucson and suck dick behind the plasma center.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2015, 08:51:13 PM »
Or she can move to Tucson and suck dick behind the plasma center.
Which, of course, is right around the corner from the Sally.  :-)

Oh, eeeeww, BTW.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline sharkhawk

« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2015, 08:56:14 PM »
Star Member sunnystarr (2,333 posts)
245. Looks like this is a big discussion

at the Conservative Cave site
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=101582.0

Saw that when I was looking for the February post about same issue and googled.
Reply to this post
Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Hey DUmmies :tongue:

We told you back in February this was probably a scam, and again when she had the landlord nailed in court.  Enjoy supporting this deadbeat untill Scammer finally gets enough of her and kicks her ass off the island.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2015, 09:06:47 PM »
I'd like to welcome the enormous crowd of primitives lurking on this thread.

<<<has no idea who they are (and really don't care), but they're coming from Skins's island to get illuminated.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2015, 09:18:26 PM »

<<<has no idea who they are (and really don't care), but they're coming from Skins's island to get illuminated.

I am guessing that the exposure to sanity will send many off in search of their dealer tonight.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2015, 08:42:37 AM »

Y'all should learn two things from this thread.
1) PAY YOUR BILLS
2) all the healing vibes and friendly white light will not get you a place to stay when you get kicked out.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2015, 09:30:56 AM »
Y'all should learn two things from this thread.
1) PAY YOUR BILLS
2) all the healing vibes and friendly white light will not get you a place to stay when you get kicked out.

All you lurking lib DUmmies aren't racing to be the first to volunteer to house your colleague.
Some of you like OS are catching on to the scam.
Be careful though, because when you stand up to one of your fellow lib's scams...you start getting death threats.
You know, just like the pizza shop owners who are standing up to your RFRA scam you are trying to pull.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline CC27

« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2015, 12:39:43 PM »
Is pitt going to send his Ninja lawyers after me because of this thread?  :whistling:

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2015, 02:22:53 PM »
I think the TorchStripper needs money for toilet paper because she ran out of 10 dollar bills ...

http://election.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=102&topic_id=2285577&mesg_id=2291727

TorchTheWitch Donating Member (1000+ posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore    Thu May-18-06 12:23 AM
Response to Reply #436
498. TEN dollars?

TEN whole U.S. dollars???

Honey, you're talking to a stripper... I wipe my ass with ten dollars.

Ten dollars... geeezzz, it's an insult.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2015, 02:29:08 PM »
LOL!  What a scam!  TTW probably has this same thing on 5-10 different forums.

I don't know how it works in PA, but in TX it takes close to 3 months to get a deadbeat kicked out of your house.  AND it costs about $400.00 to do it.  Just another punch in the gut when you have to kick out someone that is 3-4 months behind by the time you get them out.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2015, 02:30:40 PM »
I think the TorchStripper needs money for toilet paper because she ran out of 10 dollar bills ...

http://election.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=102&topic_id=2285577&mesg_id=2291727

TorchTheWitch Donating Member (1000+ posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore    Thu May-18-06 12:23 AM
Response to Reply #436
498. TEN dollars?

TEN whole U.S. dollars???

Honey, you're talking to a stripper... I wipe my ass with ten dollars.

Ten dollars... geeezzz, it's an insult.

I guess stripping didn't work out for her.

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2015, 02:55:37 PM »
Now the stupid mutts are blaming it all on Frank. :rofl:

Offline JakeStyle

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2015, 03:04:48 PM »
Thu Apr 2, 2015, 12:40 PM
KittyWampus (48,160 posts)
292. the assholes at a Conservative website are following this thread. So they probably screwed
over her Paypal account in the last day or so. Remember what those assholes did to Andy who actually had pancreatic cancer? They prevented him from getting money for hospital treatments.

All it would take is a few of the assholes to donate a dollar and then contact Paypal and claim it's fraud.

Uh-oh! After dear Andy's PayPal account got whacked, the next thing we heard was an obituary!

I hope grasswipe Judy Smith is keeping a close watch on coach.

This sounds serious!

A suggestion: If scammer DUmmy TorchTheWitch gets thrown out into the cold, she should contact Pam Dawson for a blanket.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2015, 03:08:13 PM »
292. the assholes at a Conservative website are following this thread. So they probably screwed over her Paypal account in the last day or so.
Yes.  We all have PayPal on speed dial.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2015, 03:12:37 PM »
Yes.  We all have PayPal on speed dial.

Frank owns Paypal, just like he "owns" the Cave.  :rofl:

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2015, 03:26:08 PM »
Tue Mar 31, 2015, 06:15 PM
Star Member Omaha Steve (48,703 posts)
14. Here is the original post from 2-13-15 that will answer a lot of questions

http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=6221474

Going back to lurker mode.
Someone must have pissed off the Big Guy.

Damn insensitive DUmmies.

If I understand, witchywoman says she lost her job b/c she didn't have hot water an thus could not shower.  After the Northridge quake, we didn't have hot water for a week -- I went to a local gym and bought a freaking day pass so I could shower and GO TO WORK every day!

I think this excuse smells as bad as she would purported to have smelled after the water heater "exploded."   BTW: did you ever see the Mythbusters episode where they disabled the safeties (which keeps water heaters from EXPLODING) and let it overheat.  If her water heater exploded, the building would have been damn near LEVELED!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2015, 03:27:55 PM »
I guess stripping didn't work out for her.

O
M
G

That which has been seen cannot be unseen!!!!  (*grabs knitting needles...*)
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2015, 03:43:34 PM »
You mean there's no shower at the club?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2015, 04:40:37 PM »
Thu Apr 2, 2015, 12:40 PM
292. the assholes at a Conservative website are following this thread. So they probably screwed
over her Paypal account in the last day or so. Remember what those assholes did to Andy who actually had pancreatic cancer? They prevented him from getting money for hospital treatments.

All it would take is a few of the assholes to donate a dollar and then contact Paypal and claim it's fraud.
\
Damn, if only he had Obummercare.  Andy would have LIVED!!!!  ARGHHH!  :panic:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2015, 05:00:10 PM »
These new developments are priceless.
Delicious.
Savory.
Sensational.
Fitting.

I still don't see the DUmmies lining up to offer their humble abodes until Torch gets back on her feet.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2015, 05:08:34 PM »
At least one DUmmy believes TorchTheWitch (stewert has taken note):
Wed Apr 1, 2015, 10:41 AM
Jenny Red Eye (47 posts)
176. In my humble opinion, the people on this thread who are doubting the OP
are doing a disservice to a long time member of this site.

I feel that doubters should stay out of this thread.

Expressing disbelief of the OP on a progressive website is not the way to go, in my opinion.

Those whom do not believe the OP have the ignore or hide thread option. People can make up their own minds, and negative and disbelieving comments in this thread have the possibility of doing more harm than good.

Hilarious! Sounds like people here defending Pam Dawson's "blanket" bouncy!