Author Topic: TorchTheWitch is being thrown out  (Read 17312 times)

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: TorchTheWitch is being thrown out
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2015, 12:48:48 AM »
Some helpful advice for Torchy the Witch:

Move to Tucson.
LFR, could get her a room at the Sally.
Chief Tokumweed could always use a new mule.
Who knows, maybe her and dreamboat Dave could hook up.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2015, 05:49:54 AM »
Some of the DUmmies are catching on to the scam.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2015, 06:25:13 AM »
Would you want an animal owned by a DUmmy?

My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. He has his food prepared for him. He can eat whenever he wants, 24/7/365. His meals are provided at no cost to him. He visits the Dr. once a year for his checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise.

For this He pays nothing, and nothing is required of him. He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep.

If He makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep. He receives these accommodations absolutely free.

He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of his costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day.

I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head, Holy S#!t, my dog is a Democrat!
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2015, 06:33:37 AM »

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2015, 06:45:10 AM »
As always the DUmbass piece of shit is lying.

http://budgeting.thenest.com/landlord-rights-eviction-pennsylvania-26245.html

Well, I'm sorry our colleague Texacon, who's in this sort of business, hasn't been here the past few days.

I'll bet after reading the primitive's tale of woe, he could rip so many holes in there wouldn't be anything left.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2015, 07:22:50 AM »
Well, I'm sorry our colleague Texacon, who's in this sort of business, hasn't been here the past few days.

I'll bet after reading the primitive's tale of woe, he could rip so many holes in there wouldn't be anything left.

Additional info.

http://www.landlordguidance.com/eviction-notice-forms/pennsylvania-eviction/

It is not difficult to find and clear that for a physical removal to be imminent then several weeks of litigation would have had to elapsed.
It is also clear that for her story to be true then she would have had to been the victim of a perfect storm of incompetence and corruption that extends through the entire Philadelphia legal and social services systems. :whatever:

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2015, 08:27:38 AM »
Additional info.

http://www.landlordguidance.com/eviction-notice-forms/pennsylvania-eviction/

It is not difficult to find and clear that for a physical removal to be imminent then several weeks of litigation would have had to elapsed.
It is also clear that for her story to be true then she would have had to been the victim of a perfect storm of incompetence and corruption that extends through the entire Philadelphia legal and social services systems. :whatever:
Ah, so that is what is happening here...  :-)
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2015, 09:48:55 AM »

My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. He has his food prepared for him. He can eat whenever he wants, 24/7/365. His meals are provided at no cost to him. He visits the Dr. once a year for his checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise.

For this He pays nothing, and nothing is required of him. He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep.

If He makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep. He receives these accommodations absolutely free.

He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of his costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day.

I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head, Holy S#!t, my dog is a Democrat!

Not in good standing.
He would have to be dead and voting regularly.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2015, 09:57:09 AM »
TorchTheWitch (10,751 posts)
17. because I have nowhere to go

SI wanted to get the hell out of here but with no income and no money I can't rent so much as a cardboard box.

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2015, 10:17:13 AM »

Poor Torchy.

Poor, poor Torchy.

I want to help.

I'll go right out, buy a new refrigerator, and sell the box to her, for a reasonable price, too! That way she can know the pride of ownership for herself.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2015, 10:22:07 AM »
Let's say, for the sake of argument that she manages to DUpe the DUmmies out of the money for a new hovel; with no friends or money, how will she move her stuff from point A to point B?

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2015, 10:30:21 AM »
Let's say, for the sake of argument that she manages to DUpe the DUmmies out of the money for a new hovel; with no friends or money, how will she move her stuff from point A to point B?
The DUmmie hauler of choice.

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Tucker

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2015, 10:42:46 AM »
The DUmmie hauler of choice.

I would have guessed this:

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2015, 10:46:45 AM »
I would have guessed this:

Hey, it's Judy Grasswipe!
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2015, 10:55:10 AM »
The saga continues. :rotf:

Response to TorchTheWitch (Original post)

Wed Apr 1, 2015, 08:48 AM

TorchTheWitch (10,753 posts)
170. Oh **** - gofundme takes 5 to 7 business days to pay out the money you raise

I've only got a few days left to appeal or pay the judgment. Actually, if I pay the judgment it has to be in the slumlord's hand by the day it's due.

Oh holy shit, I need to talk to an attorney. I still don't know exactly on what day that 10 day count down started. The judge made the judgment on the 24th, it was mailed on the 25th and I got it in the mail on Saturday, the 28th. Then it was Monday that I found out what the damn judgment even meant. That asshole clerk at the district court told me the 10 days started from the date of the judgment, but how was I to know anything about it until I got it in the mail??? I still don't know if the 10 days started on the 24th when he made it or the 25th when it got mailed.

****, ****, ****! Now what the hell do I do???

Ok, had a few deep breaths, done with the freaking out now. I have to find out for sure what's going on here. I can't trust what that asshole clerk told me since she didn't have a blithering clue about anything the last time I talked to her. She's rude as hell as well just as a matter of course. She's the nincompoop who actually blithely told me that the judge is biased in favor of landlords! And she said it proudly!

So, I need to talk to one of the real attorneys I asked advice from before and see if they can just explain for certain how much time I have to do what. And like an idiot never bookmarked any of them, so now I have to find them all over again.

No, I've not slept. I tossed and turned for a few hours and gave up once the sun started peeking.

Angling to somehow get money directly...take note thunderthighs,this is how you can re supply your stash of bud.

Response to TorchTheWitch (Reply #170)

Wed Apr 1, 2015, 09:23 AM

Star Member Omaha Steve (48,707 posts)
171. MOVE OUT

Don't pay the landlord a dime. They can't get blood out of a turnip. So you owe a dept you can't pay. No big deal. It happens.

Use your donations for a different place. We have to get you out of the cycle your in.

You had the same problems with PayPal not being able to get your $ to you any faster than gofundme. Gofundme me gets 7.9% + .30 cents per donation. DUers know how much we raise for you on the other hand. Right now that is hurting your fund raising effort here.

How was the $ raised by DU used last time? We never got any kind of a total even though we asked. We know it was well over $1,000.

What kind of job skills do you have? What are you willing to do? Without a job you will continually be at risk to lose your place to live.

Help us help you.

OS

See my comment above Steve.

Texasgal doesn`t like Frank.  :(

Response to Omaha Steve (Reply #91)

Tue Mar 31, 2015, 10:00 PM

Star Member Texasgal (14,569 posts)
95. I think the issue is privacy.

Especially since TTW has been a prolific poster here on DU. Think about Andy? I can sympathize. I would never let the jerks over at CC know my private info. They lurk and are internet bullies!

Guess what sister,there are as many of us posting at the DUmp as there are you genuine lunatics.  :fuelfire:

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2015, 11:19:26 AM »
When the Bellevue Buffalo has questions, you've gone to the well once too often, Torchy.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2015, 11:48:26 AM »
I find it interesting that in both her current screed and the one from February advises her to contact the Catholic church, St Vincent's and Salvation Army, all organizations that they despise. Why doesn't she contact NOW, DNC or even obammy himself as he promised free money.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2015, 11:51:12 AM »
     So far no one has mentioned that the FIRST response, which has been agreed to at least once, was as follows:

Lochloosa (9,042 posts)
1. Call Catholic Charities. It's what they do.

http://catholiccharitiesusa.org/

So the big, bad atheist liberals, full of priest and pope derision, and who can't go between bowel movements without demanding that church be taxed 104%, want to run RIGHT to the church when their luck runs out.

The church is better than I am - I'd tell that nasty skank to park her shopping cart outside Planned Parenthood to see what they have to offer her. We're sick of listening to liberal bullshit.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2015, 12:17:44 PM »
Star Member Texasgal (14,569 posts)
95. I think the issue is privacy.

Especially since TTW has been a prolific poster here on DU. Think about Andy? I can sympathize. I would never let the jerks over at CC know my private info. They lurk and are internet bullies!

I know YOUR name, too but your friend here left hers on her old pB account:

http://s81.photobucket.com/user/MyTwoWings/library/

::) anyways, doesn't matter, her story will have another terrible ending:

Live, Love, Laugh... That about sums me up... oh yeah, add to that a profound affection for an appreciation of money (yes, I know it sounds shallow and crass, so I have a proposal for you... give me all your money and see how you feel without it, and then you can get back to me on how shallow and crass I am, mmmmkay?).

http://torchthewitch.blogspot.com/

:mental: crazy bitch

Offline thundley4

« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2015, 12:34:37 PM »
I'm still confused as to why the DUmmies accept someone with the name "TorchtheWitch".  Several DUmmies in the past have made claims to be witches. Why would they want someone that wants to persecute witches?

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2015, 03:09:51 PM »
I'm still confused as to why the DUmmies accept someone with the name "TorchtheWitch".  Several DUmmies in the past have made claims to be witches. Why would they want someone that wants to persecute witches?

You have to go with the most depraved interpretation of their online names.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2015, 03:15:15 PM »
Hmmmm.

This reminds me.

Only 29 more days until the 10th anniversary of the scam that rocked the internet.

It began at 3:30 p.m. central time, 2:30 p.m. mountain time, on April 30, 2005.

My, my, how tempus fugits.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2015, 03:21:05 PM »
Response to TorchTheWitch (Reply #170)

Wed Apr 1, 2015, 09:23 AM

Star Member Omaha Steve (48,707 posts)
171. MOVE OUT

Don't pay the landlord a dime. They can't get blood out of a turnip. So you owe a dept you can't pay. No big deal. It happens.

This pisses me off to no end.  How nonchalant they are with other people's money!  :rant:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 03:30:14 PM by Gina »

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2015, 03:29:51 PM »
Where's all that rent money you have been holding back until things were settled?  You held back rent money right?

Yes, but not from her pusher.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2015, 04:24:42 PM »
This pisses me off to no end.  How nonchalant they are with other people's money!  :rant:

Be of good cheer, at least OS called her a turnip.