Author Topic: It is already written: We are witnessing a large scale Jonestown event.  (Read 767 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
shockey80 (3,852 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213436315

It is already written: We are witnessing a large scale Jonestown event.

Thousands of Trump voters who blindly follow Trump are now free to go out and spread the virus among themselves, among their families. Tens of thousands of people are going to get infected, many will die. There are already large outbreaks taking place in rural counties. Georgia is getting hit. Over the next couple of months you will see thousands of Trump voters die because they believe Trump is the savior, the chosen one, he is the only truth.

Trump voters are not just against stay at home orders. They are against taking any precautions. Many of them do not want to wear masks, social distance, because their savior told them so. Trump has told them, drink the poison. They are doing it.

Somebody wake me up. I must be dreaming.

:whatever:

Wait for the "Let Them Die" posts...

shockey80 (3,852 posts)

5. When you think about, there was no other possible ending for the Trump voters.

When you blindly, unconditional, follow a lunatic, by name only president. You will probably die in the end or at the very least destroy your way of life.

Eyeball_Kid (4,589 posts)

8. What's to "get"?

Trump is a monster. He's killing because HE CAN. There doesn't need to be a rationale. Oh, we can make them up all right. But the simple and crude fact of the matter is that Trump knows that he's killing off thousands and he won't suffer for it because he can always set up another con game to woo the survivors into hanging on to his every tweet. The killing allows him to keep his brand while remaining "president." He can be tough on the virus, you know. He's tough. He can pretend that the deaths are collateral damage, or a little bit of "friendly fire" in the war against a disease. But that means that he holds very little value over life and death (for those who are fodder for his economic recovery), and that his "criminal negligence" amounts to outright killing.

:mental:

Star Member 0rganism (22,783 posts)

30. he's not just killing his base

he's got his stooges infecting everyone his base contacts
which means, it's going back to the cities where a second wave can kill more of ... not his base.

looks like the GOP intends to exterminate (or at least attenuate) the urban population of America using this virus, and they will let no attempts at public safety regulation stand in their way...

MIHOP is back, yo!

machoneman (1,658 posts)

48. Hey, let's not get in his way, o.k.?

:censored:

CountAllVotes (18,525 posts)

4. I agree

I am now supposed to appear IN PERSON for a medical appt. to have medications that need to be refilled. They did it by TeleMed the last time around but now they want me to be there in person.

I queried them as to why and they said the health insurance I have would not pay for it again.

I do not know if this is true or not.

However, should I become infected and come home with it, my husband will likely contract it and die if he becomes infected as he is over 80 and has hypertension. His chance of death is at 90% given his age and medical issues.

I do not know what to do. It is a wait and see situation I was advised.

Well, I'll tell you something, I'm not going near this dump. The last time I was there, the bathroom had feces all over the toilet.

I have no options as to where else to go as there is a doctor shortage where I live. I will not be able to find another place that will take me as a patient given my DX and medication needs.

So, I have a choice. Do not go back and suffer and die or go and hope I do not contract COVID-19.

:whatever:

13. I am chronically ill

There is no cure for me. They are providing palliative care and that is it other than refilling antibiotics for recurring UTIs.

As for my husband, he is otherwise healthy.

Would you go back if you had no where else to go?

That is where my situation is at. No doctor if I do not go back.

Jonestown indeed!

The stress of this situation is making me sick.

I'd have the DEATH of my husband on my hands!

Good god! What a dilemma indeed!

This is the face of American genocide!

I am not alone. There are many others in this same situation; the chronically ill and the elderly.

::)

procon (14,488 posts)

12. Wait for this to finally sink in with Trump.

He'll go into a rage and blame democrats for killing off his voters. Mark my words, he certainly won't take any responsibility himself.

Star Member TheBlackAdder (15,826 posts)

17. Sorry, I no longer give a **** about them. If they want to self-immolate that's on them.

I just worry about the innocent people and those who are trying to be vigilant getting caught up in their acts.

Jamastiene (37,360 posts)

55. I haven't left the house much since this started, but one of the few times I did, I had an incident where I was purposely standing 6 feet behind another customer in a store to keep my distance and another person came walking over, with no mask on, and stood right in front of me, less than two feet away. Not long after that, several more people came in and did the same exact thing. Not a single one of them was wearing a mask.

It was like reverse Whack A Mole. I kept having to move to keep the 6' rule because people kept breaking it.

::)

bucolic_frolic (17,507 posts)

25. When they pass, they should be purged from the voter rolls

Otherwise the Republicans will be casting ballots in their place in November.

:rotf:

BigDemVoter (3,534 posts)

56. Not to mention spreading it to ALL of us.

With Jonestown, at least those fools all CHOSE to go to Jonestown in the 1st place--well, not the children. . . But this time, we will ALL be affected, as we never chose to follow this dumb orange mother****er ANYWHERE. Open up for the forced koolaid.

Star Member marlakay (7,445 posts)

58. Its insane. Just drove by a protest in my town Medford

On the way home from dropping off my ballot, our primary in OR is all by mail or drop off place and is in a few days. As I drove past our county court house hundreds of people were gathered close together no masks, holding signs about freedom and all I could think is WTF they just opened up a bunch of stores, restaurants, bars, etc this weekend, I guess they hate rules come with opening!

I came home and told husband we are going to have to be more careful now. I just hope we don’t start getting more cases of covid, they let us do phase one opening because our county only had 50 cases.

Star Member totodeinhere (11,245 posts)

59. The problem is that those Trump voters will also go out and infect everybody else.

So it's not just the Trump voters. That virus doesn't care if you voted for Trump or Clinton. It's an equal opportunity killer.

AntiFascist (11,156 posts)

65. Fewer Trump voters in November...

no wonder they are desperate to eliminate vote-by-mail.

:censored:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!

Switch to Dr. Jim Beam he makes house calls
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline 67 Rover

13. I am chronically ill

There is no cure for me. They are providing palliative care and that is it other than refilling antibiotics for recurring UTIs.

Ugh. Another Steve Dawes.  :banghead:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Ugh. Another Steve Dawes.  :banghead:

By the way, has anybody seen my fellow Nebraskan lately?

Some of the posts I've seen months ago were so literate they had to have been written by poor dear Marta.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline 67 Rover

Some of the posts I've seen months ago were so literate they had to have been written by poor dear Marta.

Probably too busy training for a Triathalon.  :cheersmate:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

"Trump voters are not just against stay at home orders. They are against taking any precautions. Many of them do not want to wear masks, social distance, because their savior told them so."
Wrong, wrong, and wrong.
I voted for Trump, and none of that applies to me.
I tend to only leave home for basic necessities during this period, pretty much always wear a mask in public settings, and am usually pretty good about social distancing.

Offline jukin

DEMOCRAT GOVERNOR CUHOMO has 5300 and counting deaths of grandmothers and grandfathers personally on his hands. He should be in PMITA prison awaiting his heck tie party.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

shockey80 (3,852 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213436315

It is already written: We are witnessing a large scale Jonestown event.

Thousands of Trump voters who blindly follow Trump are now free to go out and spread the virus among themselves, among their families. Tens of thousands of people are going to get infected, many will die. There are already large outbreaks taking place in rural counties. Georgia is getting hit. Over the next couple of months you will see thousands of Trump voters die because they believe Trump is the savior, the chosen one, he is the only truth.

Trump voters are not just against stay at home orders. They are against taking any precautions. Many of them do not want to wear masks, social distance, because their savior told them so. Trump has told them, drink the poison. They are doing it.

Somebody wake me up. I must be dreaming.

shockey80 (3,852 posts)

5. When you think about, there was no other possible ending for the Trump voters.

When you blindly, unconditional, follow a lunatic, by name only president. You will probably die in the end or at the very least destroy your way of life.

shockey80 is more lucid than TEB in the sense that he is usually capable of writing intelligible sentences, but that was one of his more delusional rants. It's like TEB and MasterNematode somehow produced offspring.

And speaking of people not heard from ... yeah, I know, Nematode was given DU's right foot of disfellowship, but he hasn't socked in under a new name?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
DEMOCRAT GOVERNOR CUHOMO has 5300 and counting deaths of grandmothers and grandfathers personally on his hands. He should be in PMITA prison awaiting his heck tie party.

Had that happened under a Republican run state, DUmmies would demand they be sent to the Hague.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Probably too busy training for a Triathalon.  :cheersmate:

:rotf: :lmao:  :rofl:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."

He has some threads on the Breaking News section of DU that were posted on Wednesday.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke