Author Topic: Dimwitted bimbo Sarah Palin claims ... or someone like that  (Read 2051 times)

Offline MrsSmith

Dimwitted bimbo Sarah Palin claims Abraham Lincoln Built the “Intercontinental Railroad” (No Such Thing!)

http://rightwingnews.com/uncategorized/video-dimwitted-bimbo-sarah-palin-claims-abraham-lincoln-built-the-intercontinental-railroad-no-such-thing/

Well, that’s it. Sarah Palin is unqualified to hold any office whatsoever because she gets this important part of history totally wrong. Check this out:

In an interview with WTMJ, Channel 4 Milwaukee on Feb. 16, 2011, Palin insisted that Abe Lincoln built the “intercontinental railroad” during the Civil War.

Sorry, Mrs. Governor, but Lincoln had a hand in legislation that helped built the TRANScontinental railroad, not any “intercontinental” railroad.

That’s the last straw for me. I’m out. I can’t support a moron.

BUT…

It wasn’t Sarah Palin. The real story:

In an interview with WTMJ, Channel 4 Milwaukee on Feb. 16, 2011, Obama insisted that Abe Lincoln built the “intercontinental railroad” during the Civil War.

Sorry, Mr. President, but Lincoln had a hand in legislation that helped built the TRANScontinental railroad, not any “intercontinental” railroad.

So, where is the media to make fun of this?

Together Palin and Bachmann have a small fraction of the amount of gaffes that Obama himself has made, none of ...{his}...were big news stories and many of ...{theirs}... the media simply spiked altogether. As Michelle Obama said the other week: “Fortunately, We Have Help From The Media”. Indeed.  {edit for clarity, the original sentence was poorly worded.}

Sarah Palin makes small mistake about North Korea. Sheila Jackson Lee thinks there are 2 Vietnams. Guess which one makes the news?

No, there is NO liberal slant to our MSM.   ::) ::) ::)

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline thelaughingman

Re: Dimwitted bimbo Sarah Palin claims ... or someone like that
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 06:06:10 PM »
If a female Democrat was treated the way the left treats Palin and Bachmann, they'd be viciously condemned as sexist and/or a misogynist.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 06:09:24 PM by thelaughingman »

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Dimwitted bimbo Sarah Palin claims ... or someone like that
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 12:28:04 PM »
If a female Democrat was treated the way the left treats Palin and Bachmann, they'd be viciously condemned as sexist and/or a misogynist.

Hell, just look at all the shit that Allen West got for not taking Debbie Blathermouth Schultz's shit?

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.