Author Topic: Is About Time To Treat Oath Keepers And Other Sovereign Claiming Militias  (Read 2517 times)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Bob, Bob, Bob .......   :thatsright:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028096566#post4

TheMastersNemesis (5,653 posts)

It Is About Time To Treat Oath Keepers And Other Sovereign Claiming Militias Like Terrorists.

These militias are becoming a growing danger to the country. There refusal to accept federal authority and only laws they wish to obey. Threats to federal and local authorities who transgress them from their own perspective should not be tolerated. The federal government and DOJ should start RICO proceedings against them. And if they resist arrest for breaking laws then force should not be ruled out.

By not confronting the Bundies in the first place has emboldened these self appointed vigilantes. Threats and intimidation of legal federal authorities is dangerous at least and criminal at best.

Who did they kill, Bob?  Nobody, but the Feds did.

Star Member cherokeeprogressive (24,845 posts)
4. More fantasizing about Americans killing Americans. "...force should not be ruled out." I love it.

:lmao:  The gun grabbing armed robber makes an appearance:

Star Member Hoyt (27,320 posts)
6. It's way past time.

Armed citizens put a crimp in your style, eh?

Nuclear Unicorn (18,949 posts)
9. Shouldn't acts of violence or other crimes be a prerequisite for action by law enforcement?

Criticizing the government and/or owning firearms are constitutionally protected rights.

Whuups....

Skeeter Barnes (888 posts)
10. I know a guy in the oath keepers. He and his wife are both peaceful, well educated

and friendly. They're repubs but not bad people. They're more nice than a lot of people here have been to me. How about you not call for rounding up and/or killing nice people?

Whuups.....  Then there's this:

OldRedneck (932 posts)
14. I know Colonel Harry Riley . . .

Harry and I were in Vietnam together and classmates at several Army schools.

Harry is the founder and leader of "Operation American Spring" and "Constitutional Emergency."

Nicest guy you'd ever hope to meet, harmless, quiet, smiling, intense  yet . . . but he's crazy as a shithouse mouse . . . foaming at the mouth, tire biting, chasing his tail, batshit crazy.   

:o  Huh?  Non sequitur time.

Star Member pinboy3niner (49,681 posts)
25. I hear you, brother

I have Vietnam buddies like that. Salt of the earth--and then you see their FB posts full of fundie and GOP shit. Like my first medic in Vietnam, greatest guy in the world and Silver Star but lost to the far right.

Funny how that seems to a regular occurrence.  Here's a clue:  Perhaps, just perhaps, he's not the lost one, ya' think?   :whistling:

beevul (11,910 posts)
12. What crimes have these groups committed and not been charged for?

Or are we going without due process today and just making criminals of those we don't like?

Whuups....

Star Member Dreamer Tatum (10,257 posts)
13. If you want them off your lawn, just ask. nt

:lmao:  Not going very well, Hop-a-Long.....

JanMichael (22,337 posts)
21. O dear gawd. The sickly looking people with gunz...this ultimately cannot end well oh my...

Meaning it did end without any reall major shooting but whoo wee it will eventually.

:shrug:  My secret decoder ring is broken.  Sorry.

TheDebbieDee (9,277 posts)
23. Some of you should go to Youtubedotcom and search

for footage of Sovereign Citizen encounters with the police. The SCs record their encounters with LEO and are fond of repeating their shpiel over and over again... It's really annoying and amusing at the same time. SCs don't recognize ANYONE'S authority to even say "Boo!" to them.

As I watch the videos, I wonder what would happen to any black, brown or tan motorists who tried to spin their shpiel with LEOs...

To you, maybe.

Response to TheDebbieDee (Reply #23)Sun Aug 14, 2016, 12:38 AM
Star Member cherokeeprogressive (24,845 posts)
26. Annoying and amusing are RICO violations?

Who'da thunk it.

:lmao:

Zero replies from Stumpy the Shitburner.  Go figure.  :confused:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 01:55:25 AM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Crazy Bob has jumped the shark.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Ol' Bob just lights the shit on fire and walks away . . . :fuelfire: :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
22 DU wrecs as of this writing.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline 67 Rover

for footage of Sovereign Citizen encounters with the police. The SCs record their encounters with LEO and are fond of repeating their shpiel over and over again... It's really annoying and amusing at the same time. SCs don't recognize ANYONE'S authority to even say "Boo!" to them.

As I watch the videos, I wonder what would happen to any black, brown or tan motorists who tried to spin their shpiel with LEOs...

TRIGGER ALERT!  :lmao:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

22 DU wrecs as of this writing.

"Wrecs" as in agreeing with TMN? Or as in, "You gotta see what craziness he's posted this time!"

TMN's had his ass handed to him so many times on that thread that I can't figure out how one human being can have that many asses. Even though he's become a man of even greater substance, I just can't figure it out.

So, TDD, in how many of those vids did the SCs act violently? Arguing with and haranguing a police officer might get you arrested on a minor charge (and you wouldn't be likely to post a vid of that), but arguing with police officers is not grounds for RICO prosecution.

Militias were Libs' & Progs' ginormous bogeymen during the Clinton years. Are they making a comeback into bogeymanhood with The SHREW's run for the Presidency? Or is this just a random paroxysm of TMN's hate & paranoia? He must be a blast at those D Party local meetings during socialization time. Did I just use the word, "blast"?!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

H-5 and :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: !

Bad SVPete  :catfight: ! Bad! Bad! Bad! :catfight:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable

:rotf: :rotf: :hi5:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Sef-deleted...again.

Bob sure wants to rouse the rabble but the least little amount of pushback sends him scurrying away.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline jukin

ICYMI, the terrorist organization known as black lives matter burned down Milwaukee last night.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline ChuckJ

TheMastersNemesis (5,653 posts)

It Is About Time To Treat Oath Keepers And Other Sovereign Claiming Militias Like Terrorists.

These militias are becoming a growing danger to the country. There refusal to accept federal authority and only laws they wish to obey. Threats to federal and local authorities who transgress them from their own perspective should not be tolerated. The federal government and DOJ should start RICO proceedings against them. And if they resist arrest for breaking laws then force should not be ruled out.

By not confronting the Bundies in the first place has emboldened these self appointed vigilantes. Threats and intimidation of legal federal authorities is dangerous at least and criminal at best.

I wish the government would treat terrorists like terrorists.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
It makes total sense that bob wants to give them the boot - he has an extra.

One of these days his boots are going to walk all over...nobody.

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

TMN has been on a roll lately, he's even more of a hate- filled wannabe-tyrant than before!
"These militias are becoming a growing danger to the country."
Maybe I've missed something, but it seems like the only such group who's recently been an annoyance was the Bundy group. He makes it sound like there are dozens of militia groups popping up every day and spreading death and destruction on a regular basis.
Pretty much everything he said in his original post could just as easily apply to the lunatics in liberal groups like Occupy Wall Street and Black Lives Matter (i.e. Only obeying laws they wish to obey, making threats to local authorities, etc.), yet I'm sure he loudly cheers them on.
" And if they resist arrest for breaking laws then force should not be ruled out."
Ah, advocating violence against those who say things that you disagree with.
btw, if such a thing were said about the liberal groups I mentioned earlier, you know TMN and the other DUmmies would be shrieking "BRUTALITY!"

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
ICYMI, the terrorist organization known as black lives matter burned down Milwaukee last night.
They burned down part of their own neighborhood. The apologists are saying part of the cause of the riot was lack of jobs in that area. So in response to this lack of jobs the rioters burned down some businesses---in that area.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Ol' Bob just lights the shit on fire and walks away . . . :fuelfire: :whistling:

I kinda like that approach, we don't have to burn moles... he's doing it for us. Of course, he's just a dumbass and is doing it by nature, but entertaining nonetheless.

Offline Karin

This DUmmie quotes another DUmmie from awhile ago.  Anybody remember running into this?

Response to TheMastersNemesis (Original post)

Sun Aug 14, 2016, 02:37 AM

Star Member sarisataka (7,067 posts)

28. Should we skip trials

and simply follow this advice, (posted on DU)

"I say shoot them on sight , just to be safe. No sane person would carry a rifle around a grocery store. Only the insane and the criminally motivated. So, again, I say shoot them on sight, let their bodies rot in the streets as a message to other hell-bent gunners.

Nothing but good could come of this."

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
This DUmmie quotes another DUmmie from awhile ago.  Anybody remember running into this?

Found it.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025861647

Mon Nov 24, 2014, 03:28 PM

Niko (97 posts)

When gun "rights" activists walk into a store with loaded assault rifles, why don't cops shoot them?

This discussion thread was locked as off-topic by Go Vols (a host of the General Discussion forum).
And isn't this just the kind of society the gun lovers want? Everybody armed, all the time. In schools, in restaurants, in bars, in grocery stores....It leads to a "polite" society, they say.

How is it that the police are shooting people simply for being armed, when being armed is supposed to mean your're a responsible, law abiding citizen?

Or could it, just possibly, have something to do with the shade of skin of the person doing his so called civic duty?

This is what happens when you combine racism, fear, paranoia, and GUNS. Yes, my American friends, GUNS. Until you lose your ****ed up, almost sexual fetish of guns, you will continue to have blood in your streets at unprecedented levels.

Guns are not a right. Grow up.

Response to Niko (Original post)

Mon Nov 24, 2014, 03:35 PM

bowens43 (15,939 posts)
2. I have often wondered about that, it should be assumed that they are potential terrorists

Maybe if a few of these jackasses get taken down maybe some of the others stop being such assholes.

Gun owners in general are cowards, one or two times should be enough to have them cowering under their bed.

Looks like the actual quoted post was removed but here is another thread about it.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1172156078

Mon Nov 24, 2014, 04:00 PM

Nuclear Unicorn (18,955 posts)

Debunking the myth of gun confiscation.
Nobody wants to take your guns -- they want you shot on sight.

2. I have often wondered about that, it should be assumed that they are potential terrorists

Maybe if a few of these jackasses get taken down maybe some of the others stop being such assholes.

Gun owners in general are cowards, one or two times should be enough to have them cowering under their bed.

9. Takes mere seconds to un-sling and shoot.

I say shoot them on sight , just to be safe. No sane person would carry a rifle around a grocery store. Only the insane and the criminally motivated. So, again, I say shoot them on sight, let their bodies rot in the streets as a message to other hell-bent gunners.

Nothing but good could come of this.

10. Nonsense.

That gun can be readied and fired in only seconds. Best to just shoot them.

So stop being so paranoid!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
I kinda like that approach, we don't have to burn moles... he's doing it for us. Of course, he's just a dumbass and is doing it by nature, but entertaining nonetheless.

My assertion was a bit wrong.

Ol' Bob just lights the shit on fire and walks hops away . . .

Fixed it!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline ADsOutburst

bowens43 (15,939 posts)

You have guns?! Yeah, well, er, I wield the keyboard, mother****ers!

Offline 67 Rover

Mon Nov 24, 2014, 03:28 PM

Niko (97 posts)

When gun "rights" activists walk into a store with loaded assault rifles, why don't cops shoot them?

This discussion thread was locked as off-topic by Go Vols (a host of the General Discussion forum).
And isn't this just the kind of society the gun lovers want? Everybody armed, all the time. In schools, in restaurants, in bars, in grocery stores....It leads to a "polite" society, they say.

How is it that the police are shooting people simply for being armed, when being armed is supposed to mean your're a responsible, law abiding citizen?

Or could it, just possibly, have something to do with the shade of skin of the person doing his so called civic duty?

This is what happens when you combine racism, fear, paranoia, and GUNS. Yes, my American friends, GUNS. Until you lose your ****ed up, almost sexual fetish of guns, you will continue to have blood in your streets at unprecedented levels.

Guns are not a right. Grow up.

:o 
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
Sef-deleted...again.

Bob sure wants to rouse the rabble but the least little amount of pushback sends him scurrying away.

I was waiting for that.   

Too bad, Bob.  You're nutz. :loser:  Even your fellow Romper Roomers know it.

Well, except the armed robber.   :whistling:

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
bowens43 (15,939 posts)

You don't know us very well, tough guy.

Offline jukin

They burned down part of their own neighborhood. The apologists are saying part of the cause of the riot was lack of jobs in that area. So in response to this lack of jobs the rioters burned down some businesses---in that area.

Remember when militias burned down businesses, went head to head against police, called for the beating, and killing of another race of people, and destroyed huge sections of town while shooting at random targets?

Me neither but it happens constantly with the terrorists in blm. So according to the masterbator police should be shooting these terrorists. Right? I mean right?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline 67 Rover

Remember when militias burned down businesses, went head to head against police, called for the beating, and killing of another race of people, and destroyed huge sections of town while shooting at random targets?

Me neither but it happens constantly with the terrorists in blm. So according to the masterbator police should be shooting these terrorists. Right? I mean right?

I think you mean the teabaggers.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline jukin

I think you mean the teabaggers.

I mean anybody on the right. According to deranged leftists (I know redundant) the right is doing the killing in the inner cities, the looting, the burning, and just about everything bad.