Author Topic: My Right to Unlimited Rights...  (Read 1102 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
My Right to Unlimited Rights...
« on: July 10, 2008, 10:37:06 PM »
My Right to Unlimited Rights
by Mike S. Adams

...After spending only a little time listening to followers of the Dali Bama I have concluded that, in Obama’s America, everyone gets to declare at least one new fundamental right regardless of whether it is written into the constitution. And so, naturally, I am going to declare first that I have a right to unlimited rights. (This is sort of like making one’s only wish a request for unlimited wishes).

My second declaration of a new right is a little more complicated. First, I believe that I have a right to demand that you show me a copy of the U.S. Constitution every time you demand a new right. And if you cannot identify the constitutional basis of your proposed right, you forfeit that right as well as your right to vote in 2008. And, of course, I get to cast the vote you forfeited.

So, those of you prone to simply announce fundamental rights without any constitutional basis should beware that this could soon deprive you of the right to vote. Until now, it’s only deprived of you the right to sound intelligent.

SNIP

If this guy were a member here, I'd spend the next 100 hours giving him 100 H5s!
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: My Right to Unlimited Rights...
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 10:46:24 PM »
Mike Adams, a professor in North Carolina, is simply awesome.  :cheersmate:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 10:49:50 PM »

I went to school with a guy named Mike Adams, there is no way they could be the same guy.  The Mike I knew was a complete idiot.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 10:57:35 PM »

I went to school with a guy named Mike Adams, there is no way they could be the same guy.  The Mike I knew was a complete idiot.

Yeah, wrong guy.

http://www.dradams.org/

Mike has a PhD.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 08:39:24 AM »
Oh thank you Jesus for my brand-new unalienable and fundamental right to kill one idiot a year!  One of you guys needs to declare the "Free ammunition" right....

:popcorn:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.