Author Topic: NYC issues warning after aphrodisiac kills man  (Read 596 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
NYC issues warning after aphrodisiac kills man
« on: May 23, 2008, 05:58:26 PM »
NYC issues warning after aphrodisiac kills man

NEW YORK (AP) - Health officials are warning New Yorkers to stay away from an illegal aphrodisiac made from toad venom after the product apparently killed a man.

The city's poison control center issued the warning Friday after receiving a hospital report that a 35-year-old man who ingested the hard, brown substance died earlier this month.

The product is sold under names including Piedra, Love Stone, Jamaican Stone, Black Stone and Chinese Rock at sex shops and neighborhood stores. It is banned by the Food and Drug Administration.

City health officials said the victim, whose identity was not released, was admitted to the hospital complaining of chest and abdominal pain. He died two days later.

One less DUmmie

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lord Undies

Re: NYC issues warning after aphrodisiac kills man
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 06:06:56 PM »
This is what happens when you go looking for an aphrodisiac beyond the tried & true black underwear and vodka.  It can kill you.

Offline Airwolf

Re: NYC issues warning after aphrodisiac kills man
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 06:32:41 PM »
This only prove just how stupid people are . You would think that the word "VENOM" in the description would be enough to tell you to not touch it. I wonder if that tool considered the 5th grade his senior year in school?
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"